Sleeps 2 in one stateroom and the settee sleeps 3 to accomodate a total of 5 owners and guests. There is one guest head and shower.
- Displacement: 21800
- Total Power: 900 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 411 Fresh Water: 98
- Sleeps 2 in one stateroom and the settee sleeps 3 to accomodate a total of 5 owners and guests. There is one guest head and shower.
- The large settee offers a folding teak table and a teak & holly sole. Ample storage is found under the settee and stairs along with a hanging locker. Air conditioning AM/FM/Cassette Stereo Hanging locker 4 speaker stereo system Television/VCR
- Amidship to starboard, the galley has ample counter space, porthole for lighting and ventilation and all the amenities including a built-in coffee maker.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth with storage underneath TV Reading lights Hullside drawer His/hers lockers Portholes and deck hatch for lighting and ventilation Private access to the head Privacy door
- Vanity and locker space with marble top Separate stall shower and access from salon or master
- Deck Equipment
- New canvas (2009) and enclosure Anchor Bow pulpit Hand rails 3 Bomar hatches Cockpit shower Icemaker Navigation lights New cockpit padding in 2011 Radar Arch Sink Swim platform Transom door Washdown system Windlass Livewell in starboard fishbox NEW Bottom Paint - 2012 NEW Compound Wax - 2012
- Fishing Equipment
- 4 rod holder Transom door
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- NEW Garmin 740 GPS/Plotter Furuno 24 mi. radar Furuno FCV-667 Color sounder Northstar 951 GPS Robertson AP20 Autopilot Icom VHF
- Electrical System
- 8 KW Westerbeke generator AC electrical system Alternator Alarm Battery charger Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cable DC electrical system Dockside switch Electrical bonding system Lighting system Panel Voltage meter NEW Batteries - 2012
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Battery alarm Bilge alarm Bilge blower Engine controls Engine hour meter Engine synchronizers Engine temp alarm Fire alarm Oil filter Oil pressure alarm Fire control system Fresh water cooling system Dual Racor fuel filter Fuel shut off valve Fume alarm High water alarm Holding tank Raw water sea strainer Smoke alarm New raw water pumps
- Salesman's Remarks
- ESCAPADE is certainly one of the cleanest, best maintained 37' Tiara's around. Fresh canvas and enclosure and waxed from stem to stern. Owner getting out of boating. Bring offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Tom Jenkins at 772-201-1800