2003 58' Donzi Express Sport Fisherman with Twin Inboard Detroit Diesel MTU's
"Turn Key Condition" A Must See!
- Total Power: 1480 Cruising Speed: 34 Max Speed: 42
- Fuel: 1600 Fresh Water: 175
- The galley/salon of the vessel is a large functional entertaining/living area which accommodates guests and owners in comfort and style. The custom teak and holly floor glistens in high gloss varnish. There is a large L-shaped couch as well as a day bed for ample seating. All seating features built in storage and custom cabinetry lines the walls of this area for even more room. In addition, the salon features a flatscreen Samsung TV and BOSE surround sound. There is a large countertop with a stainless sink and ceramic cooktop. A Sharp microwave/convection oven, Schott Ceran stove top and custom, stainless steel Cospolich refrigeration add to the ease and functionality of this area.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Access hatch Carpeting Samsung flatscreen TV
- Two (2) fully equipped spacious heads with stall showers are featured. The shower floors were newly refinished and Awlgrip painted in late 2010.
- Lounge / Bridge Deck
- The lounge of this vessel is a large air conditioned entertaining area capable of seating 17 covered in premium grade teak. Featuring a new EZ2CY enclosure, there is a large u-shaped couch as well as a dinette and cooled drink box. This lounge allows owners and guests full view of the vessel from bow to stern and provides a controlled environment while giving the feel of being outside. The lounge lighting was replaced with LED courtesy lights. The helm is located in the lounge and features a custom Bluewater chair. All the latest electronic and navigation equipment is at a fingers touch. Varnished teak accents are located throughout the lounge and three Stidd adjustable helmseats provide comfortable and relaxing cruising while offering a safe feel at high speeds.
- Bridge & Tower
- Bridge electronics include: Custom single lever controls KUH Trackvision ACR RCL/100 Spotlight Compass Furuno Navnet VX2 Mounted 6 man liferaft Furuno BB Open Array Radar Furuno BB 2kw Sounder Clarion stereo with SAT radio and remote Garmin 3210 Two (2) VHF IC-M602 Simrad Autopilot Electric teaser reels Tower electronics include: Furuno Sounder Garmin GPS Radio
- The cockpit of this vessel is covered in over 300 square feet of premium grade teak. Custom oversized Cospolich freezers highlight this area along with storage bins and a walk in entrance to the engine room. There is a custom teak swim platform for ease into the cockpit with any type of diving/recreational equipment. Rod holders Custom teak rocket launcher with drawer Two (2) updated custom baitwells built into transom One (1) updated custom fishbox built into transom Teak cockpit Gunwale LED lighting
- Mechanical Electronics
- Paradox tracking system 25kw Northern Lights generator Generator temperature gauge and impeller replaced in late 2010
- Mechanical Equipment
- New air conditioners, late 2010 New hot water heater, late 2010 Fire system recertified, July 2010 Reconditioned propellers, late 2010 Extra propellers PropSpeed coating applied to underwater gear, late 2010 Zincs new in late 2010 Extra set of air intake filters Maxwell Windlass Spotlight
- Hull & Deck
- Bottom paint: Red Seahawk Cukote Repainted foredeck, late 2010 Life raft with updated hydrostatic release
- Engine Room
- The engine room of this vessel is finished in Snow White Awlgrip. All systems are conveniently located and easily accessible. Crash valves on engines Trolling valves on engines
- Hog Wild is seriously for sale after having served his current owner flawlessly! The 58' Donzi's are coveted for their speed, ride and appearance. Her current owner purchased her after stepping down from a large custom Sport Fisherman to a vessel he could run himself. Hog Wild has taken him where he wanted to go and is for sale in turn key condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.