- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Captain maintained by a fastidious owner! Easy to see in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Total Power: 1400 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 1850 Fresh Water: 445 Holding: 60
- “Ma Femme” boasts a large, 183 sq. ft. music filled cockpit with extra illumination. A couple steps up, the salon door allows access to a beautifully decorated salon. To the right, you will find a TV/DVD/Cassette entertainment center. To the left is a large sofa and mini refrigerator. Forward on the right is the dinette with a mounted flat screen TV on the dinette wall. To the left is the galley featuring a microwave, 4 plate 220v range with exhaust fan, large stainless steel sink with waste disposal, refrigerator and freezer. Down a few steps to port is the owner's stateroom featuring a large bed, TV/DVD, 2 closets, drawers, and private head with whirlpool bathtub and bidet. Forward is the VIP stateroom with a queen sized bed, TV, closet and drawers. It shares the starboard full head with the third stateroom. The third stateroom is to starboard and has large upper and lower comfortable berths. The fourth stateroom, aft past the laundry room (separate washer and dryer) also features large upper/lower comfortable berths and private full head. The door portside of the fourth stateroom head leads to the utility room that houses six air compressor units, two raw water air conditioning pumps, two boat water pumps, one raw water wash down pump, water filter, water pressure compensator, communications equipment, large freezer, engine room automatic fire extinguishing system and one large portable fire extinguisher. With the enclosed fly bridge that can sleep 2, “Ma Femme” sleeps a total of 10 guests in four staterooms without using the salon sofa.
- Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero freezer 4 plate 220v range with exhaust fan Trash compactor Stainless large sink Kitchen Aid waste disposal unit Sharp Carrousel microwave oven Scottsman icemaker Bausch frontload washer & dryer, NEW 2010
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin DD 16V92 TA 1450 HP engines Delta T intake system to minimize salt air in engine room Onan 20 K generators (2) Air conditioning systems (6) Live bait well w/pump Bidet in master head Cockpit shower, hot & cold Eskimo ice maker Blower over galley w/ exterior vent Tower flood lights front & rear Swim platform Whirl pump in master head bath tub Mini refrigerator in salon
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- TV, computer and weather information immediately downloadable to the flybridge monitor Furuno radar (72 mile) Air horn Antennas: two (2) VHF ICM 45, VHFSEA 156 Simrad Autopilot Ap300X Uniben wireless phone system Computer monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer & modem Furuno FXC292 Video Sounder depth recorder Digital depth finder "Link" stations remote Intercom through phone system Link seawater temperature gauge One (1) satellite Rudder angle indicator (at autopilot) Ships bell SSB "SEA 2250" Synchronizer (at electronics throttle) North Star 951X GPS APC uninterruptible power supply units (2) Ritchie Compasses (2)
- Deck & Hull
- Davit Windlass w/ 300' chain Dinghy w/new hypalon tubes, 2010 Chocks Slings Tie-downs & canvas cover Fender holders (4) Full tower Rupp outrigger triple spreaders Refrigerator in cockpit & on flybridge Freezer in cockpit Cockpit shade (Bimini top) Fish boxes (2)-one refrigerated Swim platform w/ ladder & hot & cold shower
- Electrical System
- 12v/24v/120v/240v Onan 20K generators (2) Transformers (30 amps) Port & starboard female outlets Battery charger Cablemaster shore lines (2) Tower flood lights front & rear Floodlight over cockpit table (12v) Searchlight w/ controls inside enclosed flybridge Water heater Engine synchronizers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.