- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Like New Condition!
This 3700 Open is a very well kept diesel express, loaded with awesome features for both the cruiser and sportsman. Of course, she has the legendary Tiara 3700 Open ride and top-quality construction.
Inside her air-conditioned cabin, she is bathed in solid teak joinery along with beautiful teak and holly sole, and provides very comfortable sleeping accommodations for five. She has a private master stateroom forward with island center berth, salon with U-shaped convertible leather settee to port, large fully appointed galley to starboard, private head with shower, new satellite radio system, and plenty of storage.
Outside, she has a bi-level cockpit, covered with custom Pipewelders hardtop forward and folding new sunshade aft. The raised bridgedeck has a large L-companion seat, padded helm bench, wetbar, and 3-sided enclosure. The enormous cockpit has in-deck fish boxes, new bolsters, new speakers, aft facing bench, transom folding bench, transom door, and swim platform. She even has new Lumatec underwater lights!
The captain will love the desirable 435hp twin Caterpillar 3208 TAs, with only 500 hours, that will move her efficiently at a 26 knot cruise (and over 30+ knots when called upon). She has new premium electronics and an 8kw Westerbeke genset.
She is ready to efficiently and luxuriously cruise the islands, fish or dive today!
- Displacement: 21800
- Fuel: 411 Fresh Water: 98 Holding: 40
- Adjustable salon table w/drop leafs Removable padded table stool Marine A/C systems/conrols (2 zone) Salon electrical panel Private head (2 doors) Head- stall shower w/bench Head- vanity w/sink Head- Vacuflush system Teak joinery Teak and holly sole Island queen berth forward Under berth storage Hanging locker TV cabinet/dresser Convertible U-shaped leather settee Raised settee pilot berth
- Teak and holly sole Teak cabinetry (plenty!) SS double basin Hot/cold pressurized water Samsung microwave Norcold refrigerator/freezer Electric 2 burner sealed stove B&D coffee maker Under cabinet lights L-shaped counter arrangement
- Deck Equipment
- Custom fiberglass hardtop (Pipewelders) Custom folding sunshade (new canvas) In-deck fishbox Wetbar w/icemaker and sink Transom door Swim platform Recessed swim ladder Cockpit shower Bomar hatches (3) Sunpad (foredeck) SS rails Wide sidedecks (w/grab bars) Maxwell windlass (NEW) Delta anchor (new 40' chain, 300' rode) Molded fiberglass pulpit Rodholders (4 flush) Padded double helm seat (power) Companion padded L-bench Chart/dash storage Companion seat storage Aft facing cockpit padded bench Transom folding padded bench Port cockpit storage locker Day hatch engine access 3-sided eisenglass enclosure (new)
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- Ritchie compass Garmin 740S Touchscreen GPS/Plotter/Sonar Standard Horizon VHF and DSC Clarion M475 stereo w/satellite (new) Infinity speakers (cabin) Clarion/Poly Planar speakers (cockpit) Clarion helm control (new) Quasar OmniVision TV/VCR (cabin)
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8KW Generator (773 hrs)
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208 TA 435hp (500 hrs) Lumatec underwater lights (new) Helm air conditioning Marine Air Conditioning (2, 2 zone) Hydraulic engine room lift Fire suppression system Hot water heater Battery charger Batteries (7 new) Battery parallel Marinco phone/tv connection Sea Star hydraulic steering Marine Air A/C system Spare props Racor filter system Washdown system SS wheel 110/12v systems Dockside water outlet Electric windshield vent Windshield wipers (3) Glendinning synchronizer Morse-type controls Shorepower (30amp and 50amp) Glendinning shorepower system Trim tabs Flushmount SS fuel vents (new)
- Excludes owner personal items. Recent bottom job and propspeed added.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.