- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 3900 Tiara Sovran “Easy As ABC” sleeps 5.
- Displacement: 23000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 102 Holding: 38
- The 3900 Tiara Sovran “Easy As ABC” sleeps 5. The master stateroom is in the bow of the yacht with a center line Queen Style island berth with innerspring mattress which is separate from the salon with 2 sliding doors. There is storage under the berth which is lifted via hydraulic gas cylinders. A hanging locker is on both the port and starboard side along with a 19” flat screen LCD TV and 12 volt DVD player. The salon is finished with teak paneling and the deck is teak and holly. There is a sofa with teak dinette table, inlaid with Birdseye maple. The galley is on the starboard side with plenty of storage and add’l storage in hull side cabinets. The aft Theater room sleeps 2 when the 2 facing sofas are converted to a berth. This area features 26” flat screen LCD TV with Bose media system. The head and shower is aft on the port side and has a stall shower, fresh water head, Corian vanity and hard wood floor.
- Corian counter top Stainless steel sink Recessed two burner cook top Microwave oven NovaKool refrigerator Storage for cook top and sink cover Exhaust fan Waste basket
- Interior Group
- Teak & Holly wood floors Cable TV & Phone connection 110 volt outlets Marine Air system 18,000 BTU’s, salon Marine Air System 7,000 BTU’s, master Salon sofa and teak dinette table with inlay
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- 5 year transferable warranty Fiberglass infused with AME6000 vinylester resin Gelcoat hull and decks Gelcoat Black and Gold bootline Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid decks QL Marine trim tabs Bronze seacock’s on all thru hulls Five stainless steel opening port lights Two Bomar hatches with Ocean air screens Two fixed skylights Molded in pulpit Automatic rope chain windlass Custom composite windshield integrated to hardtop Solid side glass windows Tiara hinged helm console Helm seat electronically controlled Upper cockpit wetbar with refrigerator Centerline acrylic sliding salon entry door Portside navigation center with lid Curved companion lounge with cup holders and custom teak table TV jacks Weather covers for all seats and helm Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with amp, 4 speakers, subwoofer and IPOD hook up Day hatch for engine room Hydraulic lifting engine room hatch, insulated Aft facing seat and wrap-around lounge with storage Custom teak table in cockpit Custom teak table in L-lounge Molded in steps on port & starboard side LED courtesy lights Single transom gate starboard side Transom storage with gas assisted door Pop-up cleats, aft cockpit 48” swim platform Cockpit shower, hot & cold Fresh water & raw water wash down EZ2CY aft curtain enclosure Upper Cockpit 32,000 BTU’s AC Buckskin wrapped upholstery Forward Deck sun pad ACR RCL 100 remote spotlight Lounge/theatre filler cushion
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- RayMarine Electronics Package: (2) E120 12.1” Multi-function monitors, color Raystar 125 GPS Ray 240 VHF Radio DSM300 digital sounder, color ST70 Graphic display ST8002 SmartPilot 4KW digital open array radar XM radio Ritchie SS-2000 compass
- Electrical System
- Onan 9.5 KW generator with sound shield Fresh water pressure system Volvo electronic gauges 12 volt DC, batteries, two banks, 3 engine and 4 house Victron battery charger, 80 amps 120V/240V AC system One 50 Amp dockside cable with recoiler Battery parallel system Volvo Penta IPS Joystick controls Electrical bonding system High output alternators
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Racor fuel filters, engines and generator Raw water intake strainers Vibration mounts on engines Oil change system for engines and generator Three auto and manual bilge pumps Dockside water inlet Shurflo fresh water pump & system Freshwater & Holding tank monitor Water heater 11 gallon Kahlenberg air horns FE-241 Auto/Manual fire extinguisher 4 Handheld extinguishers Two smoke detectors Macerator System for head Joystick control Volvo electronic engine controls & monitor
- Salesman's Comments
- “Easy as ABC” is just that, it is easy to operate, handle and dock with the IPS Joystick controls. The 3900 Tiara Sovran is not only quiet, it does not smoke and is very economical; get 28.5 knots and using 29.4 GPH. Please make a point to see this yacht!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.