- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 183TE93
- Number of Engines
OWNER HAS REDUCED THE PRICE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!
Seller maybe interested in holding a portion of ownership!
Seller may provide financing to qualified buyers!
"Andiamo" was passionately designed with attention to the slightest of details to create spacious, stunning surroundings leaving you with the feeling of being aboard a much larger yacht.
- Displacement: 94000
- Electronics on Board - Installation date Aug. 2009 Raymarine A70 Plotter and Depth Finder Nobel Tech Admiral 11 Raymarine G Series High Def Radar & Plotter ISIS Yacht Monitoring System Ray Marine Depth Finder, Speed & Temperature Raymarine Wind, Speed & Direction Furuno Auto Pilot Raymarine Hailer Yacht Controller hand-held Remote; includes port, stbd, rudder & bow thruster controls Sirius Radio & Weather JRC SAT Compass Camera Monitoring System; 3 cameras engine, 1 aft deck 4 Comark Custom Screens with dimmer knob KVH SAT. Trac Phone KVH M-5 SAT Tracking Dome for SAT TV
- Sleeps 6 guests in 3 Suites (Master King + 2 VIPs w/full beds). Crew accommodations are forward with entrance through galley. Sleeps 3 or 4 if utilizing husband/wife team (separate crew quarters include office, captain's cabin forward with attached head, crew stateroom with bunks and attached head). A sofa transforms to an additional sleeping area on the skylounge.
- Andiamo's salon was passionately designed with attention to the slightest of details to create spacious stuning surroundings leaving you with the feeling of being aboard a much larger yacht. L-shaped sofa upholstered in neutral color fabric to port Two chairs to starboard Coffee and end tables Cabinetry with abundant storage Day head Sunshades Bar with liquor cabinet Entertainment center with JVC TV/Stereo High gloss formal dining table seats six Day head spiral staircase leading to staterooms Neutral color carpet with runner Direct TV receiver Phone with intercom
- Andiamo features a spacious country kitchen surrounded on three sides by windows that bring in light and offer amazing views. Built in settee Corian countertops Side entry doors Sunshades Glass stove with 4 burners KitchenAid Oven KitchenAid Dishwasher Frigidaire Refrigerator/FreezerKitchenAid Trash compactor Double kitchen sink Dynex flat panel TV Laminate wood flooring Central Vacuum receptor Phone with intercom
- A spiral staircase transports you to the lower deck to find a true haven of relaxation. Beautiful woods and fine decorative pieces are found in each of the three fully equipped suites. The full beam master is spacious and comfortable. It has a reading and lounge area, private washroom with twin sinks and jetted tub for total relaxation. Two beautiful guest suites are forward and to port, equipped with washrooms. These cozy luxurious suites are sure to please the most demanding of yachtsmen.
- Master Suite
- Large bed L-shaped sofa Cabinets and chair Vanity with stool Wood cabinetry with abundant storage Walk-in closet Safe Attached head Double head sink Jacuzzi with shower JVC TV Toshiba DVD / VHS recorder JVC double cassette deck JVC 5 disc CD changer Direct TV receiver Phone with intercom
- Additional Two Guests Suites
- Double beds Bedside tables Closets Attached heads with shower JVC TV JVC VHS JVC stereos Phone with intercom
- Corridor Lower Deck
- Light display case GE washing machine and dryer Large hanging closets Two additional storage closets with shelves
- Crew area is forward with access through the galley. Accommodations for 3 crew members in two staterooms and two heads CAPTAIN'S CABIN Large bed Hanging locker Abundant storage Attached head with shower JVC TV Direct TV receiver JVC VHS & Stereo Phone with intercom CREW CABIN Bunk bed Attached head with shower JVC TV Direct TV receiver JVC stereo Phone with intercom
- Desk Storage locker /shelving Additional washing machine and dryer
- The luxurious Skylounge has the feel of being on a much larger yacht. It includes a steering station, navigation desk, lounge with glass door leading to a spacious open air deck. The sitting surface of the sofa electronically expands for lounging and could be used for an additional bed. Two electric multi-position helm seats L-shaped sofa with ottoman Two chairs Navigation station Red overhead lights for night navigation Phone with intercom Wood cabinetry Refrigerator U-Line Exterior seating with table Pop-up RCA TV Sony MP3 stereo
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Port engine rebuilt in 2008 block up with 1000 hrs. Starboard engine rebuilt 2010 with 450 hours. Two Onan 20 KW generator ZF Gears reduction ratio 2.517:1 Propeller shafts 2 3/4" Bow thruster Maxwell 3500 Windlass Dual racor fuel filters Sea Recovery water maker Oil change system Stabilizer
- Aft Deck Bridge
- L-shape settee with table Electric grill EPIRB Twin Davits Tender Chalks
- Large sun pad Abundant storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.