- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 1100 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS 20O7 60 IS PRICED TO SELL AT $735,000
COMPARE THE PRICE WITH 2006 MODELS!
This yacht has transferable warranties on the hull, both MAN diesels the generator along with the navigation system
Good through 12-26-12.
All MAN required scheduled services are up do date.
LOOKING FOR OFFERS.
This 2007 60 Sea Ray was described to me by the seller as a Cadillac on the water and, after a sea trial with the seller, I understood what he meant. She is powered by twin 1100 MAN's diesels with 745 hours on motors. The yacht is very comfortable, quiet in the sunroom and also down below while the vessel is underway. The ride is very smooth. The hydraulic power assisted steering is light and very responsive. The 60 Sea Ray is a very nice production yacht with a perfect utilization of space. The yacht has a nice size aft deck, a beautiful climate-controlled sunroom with a 360 degree panoramic view and below deck has great living space below. This yacht has transferable warranties good through 12-27-12. The 1100 MAN diesels are both up to date with MAN required maintanance scheduled services.
Between approximately 2006 & 2008 these motors had issues with a leaking gaskets at the fly wheel, the gasket on the port and starboard motor have been replaced with a new superior gasket
. The port side gasket was replaced in July 2012.
To replace a gasket on each motor is about 75-80 man hours at $90.00 plus an hour labor and the boat is out of commission for about a week.
Also in July 2012 the compressor for the A/C unit that controls the A/C for the sun room has been replaced with a new one.
July 2012 the bow thruster battery and stern thruster battery have been replaced.
Starting at the stern, the vessel has a submersible swim platform under the platform on the hull are transom underwater lights. On the transom are two transom storage trunks.
The aft deck has large transom seating and a large aft deck table. The sole is teak. Port and starboard side are transom gates. On the aft deck and on the starboard side is the grill with a fridge. To port is the aft deck sink with ice maker. The deck is covered with removable blue Sunbrella canvas. Engine room access is through the aft deck sole.
Through two sliding patio doors you enter a great climate-controlled sunroom with two retractable sunroofs. Running down the port side of the sunroom is an extra long, four-seat lounge with storage under it, there is a table with a stool, and the sole in the sunroom is teak. On the starboard side is a wine chiller, the entertainment center and retractable HD Sharp TV. Forward is a well laid out helm. The Captain sits in a very comfortable, double-wide Stidd chair to the port side that will rotate. At the helm is a Raymarine E120, the Searay Navigator with NOAA charts, control for the bow & stern thrusters, Northstar NS1000, Ray ST8002 auto pilot and the Sea Ray monitor gauges along with the MAN MMDS-CLC6.3 MAN monitor gauges. Inside the sunroom is an abundant amount of natural light, large windows on both sides of the hull, and a large windshield. The sunroom is truly a great feature on this fine 2007 60 Sea Ray, it's a great place to hang out with friends and family or just relax and read a good book
Below is extremely comfortable and what you have come to expect from this world class yacht builder. She offers a full beam master with good storage under the bed, hanging lockers and plenty of pull-out drawer storage. There is great light coming into the owner's stateroom with large hull side windows. There is a large HD TV and easy access to the owner's bathroom which has a stand-up stall shower. The owner's stateroom and bathroom both offer solid privacy doors.
Aft in the salon is the washer and dryer. On the port side of the salon is a large wrap-around salon sofa, there is good storage under the sofa. There is a carpet throughout the salon that is very clean. There are two access panels in the salon sole, one for the water manifold system and the other for the forward thruster and the spare props that come with the boat. There is a large galley on the starboard side with great Corian countertop space, in the galley are two fridge freezers, a three burner cooktop, and a convection oven. There is plenty of storage.
Forward of the galley on the starboard side is the side berth with bunks, TV and a solid privacy door.
There is a comfortable VIP stateroom forward with a pedestal bed, good natural light, TV and storage space. Both the side berth and forward VIP share the forward head, which is large and has a large stand-up stall shower.
This Sea Ray Yacht has great wide walk gunwals, a good size bow rail for comfortable maneuvering back and forth from the bow to the stern. On the bow is the anchor locker with all chain ground tackle, and foot controls to operate the windlass. On the foredeck is a sunpad. There is canvas for the windshield and the side curtains for additional privacy and to protect the interior from the sun.
This 2007 60 DA is just what you are looking for in a 60' sport cruiser - clean, practical and well-maintained - and should be on your list of 60 cruising yachts to look at and well priced at $735,000 with the transferable warranties.
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit Features
- Hydraulic lift swim platform & SS swim ladder Sun Pad / Chaise Lounger Large Aft Deck Table & Transom Seating Teak Sole Cockpit Grill and Refrigerator Windshield Wipers / Defroster / Washer System SS Beverage Holders SS Handrails Port & Stbd Transom Doors Deck Sink & Ice Maker Removable blue Sunbrella Canvas Cover Freshwater Washdown & Dockside Inlet Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Windlass w/foot switches
- Climate-controlled Sunroom w/two retractable Sunroofs 4 seat Lounge w/Storage Hi/Lo Table & Stool Wine Chiller Stereo / DVD Entertainment System with Bose surround sound Retractable HD Sharp TV Teak Sunroof Sole Helm Forward with double-wide, rotating Stidd Captain chair Bow & Stern Thrusters Emergency Start System - Engines Wood Accent Hydraulic Tilt Steering Wheel
- Raymarine E120 12.1" Color LCD Radar/GPS/Chartplotter Sea Ray Navigator III 12.1" Touch-screen Color LCD GPS/Chartplotter. displaying NOAA charts also has water temp & Depth Data auxilliary display VHF Radio / Northstar NS100DS Raymarine ST8002 auto pilot MAN MMDS-CLC6.3 monitor gauges HD DSS Satellite TV System
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam Queen Bed w/storage below Dresser w/Pull Vanity Hanging Locker, Cedar, Full-Length with Lights 26" Flatscreen HD TV Stereo / DVD Entertainment system Master Head w/Stand-up stall shower Solid privacy doors - Stateroom & Head Sofa Seating Storage Shelves Stateroom sofa Bose surround sound
- Stereo / DVD Entertainment System With Bose Surround Sound 32" HD TV Wrap-around sofa w/storage underneath Ottoman dedicated to Convert to a Table Washer / Dryer aft of Salon In-floor Storage
- Corian countertop SS Sink Freezer w/Icemaker undercounter Refrigerator undercounter 3 Burner Stove Microwave/Convection Oven Ample storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper / Lower Bunks Stereo Speaker System 15" Flatscreen TV w/Remote DVD Player Privacy Door Hanging Locker / Storage
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen size pedestal bed w/storage underneath Cedar-lined Hanging Locker Bose Stereo Speaker System 20" Flatscreen TV w/remote DVD Player Guest Head Fwd w/privacy door Stand-up Shower stall Vanity w/storage
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
- Batteries / Battery Charger Glendinning Shore Power Bilge Pumps / Blowers Fire Extinquishers Auto Fire Suppression System Freshwater Cooling Oil Changer System - Engines/Transmissions & Generator 21.0kW Onan Generator
- 10 Stainless Steel Beverage Holders Curved Sliding, Lockable Stainless Steel Sunroom Doors 316 Stainless Steel Handrail 24V Indirect Lighting with Multiple-Way Switching Capacity 12V Accessory Outlet (Helm) Stainless Steel Refrigerator 120V Fully Adjustable Leather Helm Seating 120V Stereo, DVD Entertainment Systemwith Bose surround sound through 5 Jewel Cube Speakers, Acoustimass Module & Remote Bose Lifestyle 48 Dining/Cocktail Table, Hi-Lo Gloss Wood Stainless Steel Framed Cabin Entry Door with Tempered/Tinted Glass, Sliding and Lockable Sunroom Teak Flooring Fiberglass Hardtop with 2 Independent Retractable Sunroofs (Port & Starboard) with Stainless Steel Grab Rails and Overhead Lighting with Electronic Dimmer 120V GFI-Protected Outlet Cable TV Outlet Double Companion Leather Seating Sofa Seating with Storage Below - Port 26" Flatscreen Pop-Up LDC HDTV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Wayne.Lea@AlliedMarine.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hx5rkCZUg