This 1971 44’ Ed Monk Sr. Motoryacht Sunbridge Cruiser was built by Nels Freeman at Freeman Shipyard in Seattle, Washington. She was constructed with the highest quality of materials. She has been lovingly maintained and boathouse kept (no wood rot). Her layout consists of a large cockpit, sunbridge-style deck, helm with large bench seat & great visibility. Down below, her center salon & large galley is open with plenty of ambiance light due to her large windows and you will be surrounded by fine Mahogany woodwork and joinery. Her cabin sole is bamboo style. Her full aft cabin/stateroom has built in drawers & locker and vacuflush head and walk-in shower and the forward stateroom with twin berths complete with built in drawers & hanging locker & vacuflush head. She is powered by twin diesel Detroit 6V53.
Hull, decks & exterior were redone in 2003. This hull is beautiful! This type of construction has no visible seams. It is so clean it looks better than fiberglass.
She would make an ideal live-aboard or a classic gentlemen’s yacht.
- Sleeps 6 2 Staterooms 2 Vacuflush Heads Walk In Shower in Master Lectrasan Sewage Treatment System Convertible Settee Built-in Electric Heat Honduran Mahogany Interior Bamboo Style Cabin Sole
- Stainless Steel Sink 8 Gallon Hot Water Heater (Plumbed to Engine Heat) 3 Burner Electric Stove Microwave AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Ample Storage & Counter Space Flatware
- Deck and Hull
- Fortress Anchor 360’ Rode of ¼” Anchor Chain Extra Anchor Electric Windlass Fenders with Lines Docking Lines Bottom Paint Fiberglass with F/G carried up onto the Vertical Surfaces Finish on all Decks, Salon, Top & Bridge is Awlgrip Exterior, Except Awlgrip, was Professionally Repainted and the Bright Work taken down to Bare Wood and Built back up with 8 Coats of Varnish (03) Hull: Strip Planking Is 1 1/8x13/4 Alaskan Yellow Cedar to about 9” above Waterline and Western Red Cedar Fastened to Steam Bent Oak Frames with Everdure Silicone Bronze Screws Hull: Entire Hull was Saturated with Cuprinol prior to being Decked over Swim Platform Transom Door Windshield Wipers Bow Pulpit Life Rails 2- Cast Bronze Rudders Morse Controls with Safety Interlocks Large Bench Seat on Bridge for 4
- Newer Fully Enclosed Canvas Bridge with Side & Aft Curtains (09) Canvas Window Covers Canvas Hardware Covers Drop Canvas Cockpit Cover
- Electronics and Helm
- Horizon Depth Sounder VHF Radio Furuno Radar Benmar Auto Pilot Digital Tachometer Handheld Searchlight Ship’s Clock
- 10kw Kohler Generator Driven By Perkins 4 Cylinder Shore Power with Cord 12v & 32v System Isolator Switch Capac Corrosion Control System (No Exterior Zinc Anodes Required) 8d/12 Volt Battery for Starting & Instrumentation 32 Volt Bank of Batteries for Ship’s Power & to Start Auxiliary 32 Volt Analytic Systems Digital Converter/Charger (03) 120/12 Volt Digital Battery Charger
- Engine Details and Mechanical
- Walter V-Drives Velvet Reverse Gear 1 ½” Shafts 24” Nivral Propellers Airbox Drain System with Perry Water Filters Aircraft Aluminum Fuel Tanks Stainless Steel Water Tanks
- Safety Equipment
- Epirb Flares Carbon Monoxide Sniffer 3 Bilge Pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.