- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Alii Kai is a one owner boat that has seen light duty sailfishing in Florida. Well-designed and built to last by Albemarle, she has all the sport fishing features as well as a nice cabin for overnighting. Lightly used, well maintained and ready to go!!!
Albemarle factory show boat for the year 2000 boat shows
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Albemarle 305 has an offset double bunk forward and two single bunks to port. The enclosed stand-up head with shower is to starboard and the galley is aft.
- Main Salon
- Offset double bunk Settee single bunk w/flip-up pilot berth Storage under bunks Four reading lamps Table Hanging Locker Cabinets and Drawers Opening Hatch Cruise Air AC/Heat with SMX II key pad 7 rod holders over forward bunk Teak cabinetry Hanging locker Enclosed stand-up head compartment with vanity sink & drawers, Jabsco Head, shower, exhaust fan and opening port
- Sink and Pressure Water Norcold Refrigerator Goldstar Microwave
- Six lifejackets Dock lines and fenders Bow pulpit with anchor roller Simpson-Lawrence helm controlled Anchor windlass Plow anchor, chain and rode Aluminum bow rail Tower with hard top and buggy top Tower seat cover, tower helm cover Full 4 sided enclosure with U-Zips Cockpit mooring cover Two spreader lights Cockpit lights Salt and fresh water washdown Two livewells In-deck fishbox with macerator Transom fishbox Two tackle centers with sink, drawers and lockers Cockpit bolsters Transom door Four flush mounted rod holders Six tower leg mounted rod holders Six tower mounted rod holders Tower center rigger base only Lee’s double spreader outriggers
- Electronics and Helm
- Center helm with helm chair Helm cover, helm seat cover Port and starboard bridge deck seating with storage under Three windshield wipers Two side vent windows, opening center windshield Overhead electronics box Sony stereo with helm remote Standard Horizon VHF radio Icom VHF radio on tower New Furuno FCV-585 color bottom machine Northstar 952X GPS chart plotter Simrad Robertson AP11 autopilot Ritchie compass Electric horn Full engine instrumentation Hydraulic engine controls, two stations Hydraulic steering, two stations Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- AC/DC distribution breaker panel Three batteries with battery switches Westerbeke 5KW generator Generator removed and fully serviced 3/12 Two 12 volt cockpit receptacles for electric reels Professional Mariner battery charger
- Engine Details and Mechanical Information
- Cat 3116’s with 1,245 hours Clean engines, oil changed every 100 hours Fireboy engine room fire system Engine oil change system New engine hoses at 1,000 hours Engine room day hatch Electric hatch lifts for bridge deck sole access to engine room Engine room blowers and lights Sea water strainers Racor fuel filters Dripless Stuffing boxes Two automatic bilge pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.