- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- "C" Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A great looking Carolina Custom express built with cold-molded WEST system construction and powered by Cummins "C" series diesels which offer 27 knot crusing speed with notable economy (reported to be nearly a mile/gallon). Built in Charleston, South Carolina by Mark Bayne of Sea Island Boatworks using Okume plywood and Epoxy resin. EZ2CY 3-sided bridge enclosure, Furuno NavNet with 25Kw radar, Crushed ice factory that makes salt or freshwater ice, SeaVision underwater lights, livewell, transom fish box, Murray Bros. fighting chair, Glendinning electric controls inlcuding full tower station, remote control windlass, emergency liferaft, new bridge cushions and more. A fisherman's boat. Offered at a good price due to some cosmetic needs, she will not last long. February 2012 just completing some paintwork that included non-skid, foredeck and toe rail.
Now in Ft. Lauderdale - Serious Seller....
- Teak interior with Amtico laminate teak & holly sole in the cabin and a single stateroom arrangement. Entering the cabin down steps from the starboard side of the helm there is a door immediately to the starboard which is the head with white Corian molded sink and countertop. Separate shower stall with Raritan head inside. Main cabin has a large C-shaped settee which has storage beneath and built-in cove cabinets above. Aft centerline is the main electrical distribution panel and a teak cabinet beneath houses a chest freezer. Forward along the starboard side is a white Corian galley counter with molded sink, just aft is a refrigerator with microwave oven above. The stateroom is forward with a double berth to the portside and a single berth above to the starboard. Beneath the double berth is storage cabinet with rod storage on the hull side batons. Just aft to the portside is a door opening to a hanging locker also fitted with additional rod storage. Throughout the cabin there is halogen pin lighting in the headliner and there is an overhead deck hatch in the stateroom. Main cabin has RCA TV with VCR player and a JVC stereo system with CD changer deck (also feeds bridgedeck with stereo remote control panel at helm).
- Furuno NavNet 10.4 inch display, GPS/Chartplotter, depth recorder Furuno 25Kw radar displays on NavNet or has stand-alone 12" monochrome display Simrad AP16 Auto pilot with remote control head in tower Icom M504 Vhf radio Dytek sea-water temp digital display Furuno NavNet VX2 7-inch display (in tower) Icom M45 Vhf radio (in tower) ITT remote control spotlights, 2 separate lights, one control at lower helm one in tower Danforth magnetic compass at both helms Glendinning electric controls at both helms, single levers at lower station helm pod
- Fishing Equipment & Cockpit
- Murray Brothers 130# class fighting chair (white) with rocket launcher backrest Rupp outriggers and center rigger Live bait well in starboard side tackle center Large crushed ice storage bin in portside tackle center Ice Sea ice machine makes salt or freshwater slush (ER sump pump for condensate drainage) Transom fish box (large) Transom door Extra livewell pump plumbed to deck outlet (for addition of on-deck well) Teaser reels 10 clearout rod holders on tower legs and truss 5 rod rocket launcher on aft bridge deck rail 6 rod holders in teak coverboards, cockpit deck is non-skid Full tuna tower with custom hardtop over bridge deck and buggy top over tower station
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Lewmar B3 remote control electric windlass with controls at both helms and foot control switches on bow Stainless steel anchor chute with mounted Danforth plow and 1000' of nylon rode EZ2CY 3-sided rigid enclosure with fold up side panels Trim tabs (flush mounted on hull bottom) with controls at both stations S&K watermaker, SCseries 500 model, 21-23 gallons/hr Zodiac 4-man emergency cannister raft, rack mounted on bow SeaVision UnderWater Lights (2 - white) with remote ballast mounting Cockpit spreader quartz lights Insulated drink box under jumpseat on starboard bridge deck Stainless steel tool chest in engine room White hull with green bottom paint, cockpit splash rail aft Tower has bench seat with backrest at upper station Engine room access is from the cockpit through tackle center door
- Electrical System
- Phasor 5.5Kw generator with separate battery and Racor fuel filter 50amp shorepower service with cord Paneltronics main electical panel, 12v DC & 120v AC with line voltage and load current gauges 45amp Charles Industries 12v battery charger 2 AGM batteries (new 2011) with parallel switch and rotary shutoff switches CruisAir reverse-cycle A/C system with SMX digital control panel (single zone)
- Mechanical Systems & Engine Room
- Cummins 420hp C-Series diesels. Oil has been changed by current owner every 150 to 175 hours. Economical and reliable. Tower station has complete Cummins gauge panels and alarms. At 2225 rpm cruise speed is approximately 27 knots and approximately .8/mile/gal. 400 gallons fuel capacity. Racor 1000MA primary fuel filters and AlgaeX in-line fuel magnets Oil change pump system Fuel transfer pump and hose Hynautic steering system Fireboy automatic engineroom fire suppression cannister FloJet DC freshwater system FloJet pump for engine room bilge dryout Spare FloJet pump wired in for backup FloJet high pressure salt-water washdown pump All thru-hulls have Groco inboard sea-strainers except main engines that have hull bottom grass strainers Raritan head has LectraSan treatment system 12 bilge pumps with auto float switches High water alarm system 4-bladed props with prop puller Dripless shaft logs
- Disclaimer and Exclusions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. There are personal belonging aboard the boat which may be in some photos, but are excluded from the sale. Specifically all fishing tackle, dive gear, tools, and charts.
- Central Agent, Joe Majcherek from Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale. (954)525-8112 office, (561)346-2367 cell, or firstname.lastname@example.org to email.