- Displacement: 42300
- Total Power: 710 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 581 Fresh Water: 170
- Beautifully styled Motoryacht with deep-V hull and prop pockets. This three-stateroom two head layout is arranged with the galley and dinette forward on the level of the lower helm station. Beautiful hi-gloss cherry woodwork and cabinetry and custom Marty Lowe interior in creams and nautical blue soft goods bring a warm and stylish feel to the boat. Lower salon area overlooks an open aft deck shaded by flybridge overhang with access to crew quarters and engine room. Wood flooring in galley, dinette and helm area. Master stateroom is full beam to create a truly spacious setting. Large port lights flood the entire stateroom with natural light. Hanging lockers, abundant storage and State of the Art entertainment system. VIP stateroom is forward with queen island berth. Guest stateroom to port features twin berths.
- Stand up refrigerator and freezer, microwave, cooktop stove, spacious storage and countertops. Ice maker, washer/dryer.
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Bow thrusters Cabin and bridge controls Auto fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling system Electric holding head type Hydraulic steering Vacuflush heads Dual racors on main engines
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- Upgraded TV package includes pop-up TV in salon RL80C radar w/72 mile array ST6001 pilot ST60 depth indicator RC520 GPS chart plotter Simrad VHF radio Satellite TV Electric spot light
- Electrical System
- Kohler 20 KW generator Cruiseair 60,000 BTU A/C 220/110V 50 amp electrical service
- Deck Equipment
- Crane for tender on bridge Glendinning cable master Bar-B-Que on bridge Teak decks Bimini top w/3 side enclosure Custom double arch Forward deck sun pads
- TENDER IS NOT INCLUDED.
- This beautiful Azimut has been maintained by a knowledgeable owner and yacht management company since new. She has a beautiful Marty A. Lowe custom interior in cream and nautical blue soft goods and high-gloss cherry woodwork. Loaded with factory options and custom features, she is truly ready to cruise!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Pete Kostuk - Cell 239-777-2384