- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GRACA is a top-notch MK III stoway Bermuda 40 that has been constantly maintained and it shows. Recent electronics, sails, varnish, equipment, etc. A head-turner both inside and out, she is ready to go.
- GRACA is a Hinckley maintained stoway MK III Bermuda 40 sloop that shows very well. She is very well appointed and offers Cruisair air conditioning, updated Raymarine electronics. She sleeps six in in a two-cabin plan that includes a forward stateroom, head, full-width main cabin with dinette, navigation station, and a galley.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Off-white deck and house with nonskid molded, two tone White boottop Gold Leaf cove stripe Red bottom Exterior woodwork is varnished teak Solid fiberglass hull is reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. Balsa cored deck is set in a 6” flange which is molded into the hull, fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. Lead Keel - External lead keel is fastened with stainless steel bolts Bronze Centerboard - A worm gear operates the centerboard and has an override in case of grounding. Deck Features: Stainless steel bow roller Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits Varnished teak toe rails, eyebrows, trim and winch boxes Varnished teak hatch boxes with translucent bronze hatch covers Varnished teak dorade boxes and chrome dorade ventilators Stainless steel stanchions and all new lifelines and gates Varnished teak covered aft deck lazarette locker
- Dodger Bimini (Freestanding) Varnished teak folding cockpit table Cockpit cushions (Excellent condition) Edson pedestal wheel steering: Stainless steel destroyer-type steering wheel Pedestal compass mounted in a stainless steel binnacle Throttle and clutch engine controls Navigation display with access to all integrated functions (wind, course, systems, speed, depth, etc.) Raymarine E80 display on pedestal The spacious cockpit has a varnished teak cockpit coaming with built-in winch pockets. The cockpit seats have two watertight, locking, large opening lids for sail and other storage. The seats also have heeling drain scuppers. Complete engine instrumentation panel is recessed Nav multi- instrument display is flush mounted to the left of the companionway. Varnished teak Companionway hatch forward leads to the interior accommodations below.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- GRACA has varnished Mahogany interior that has a white overhead and a varnished teak and holly sole. Interior features include: Cruisair 16,000 BTU air conditioning New interior upholstery, pillows, etc Curtains in all cabins (4) Hella fans Custom foldaway mahogany enclosure for flat screen TV Chelsea Clock & Barometer Custom upgrades throughout Electronic entertainment is provided by: Alpine CD-changer with cordless remote, inside and outside speakers Samsung 13” Sync-master 12-volt DC color flat-screen TV with remote and custom mahogany enclosure Portable DVD player Sony stereo speakers in Salon Removable speakers for Cockpit Separate volume for inside and outside speakers Auxiliary input for stereo in cockpit allows for IPOD/mp3 player at helm NAVIGATION STATION: Aft, starboard of the companionway is the separate nav station with a nav desk that faces aft. Full-sized varnished mahogany nav table has a custom inlaid compass rose. Table top opens for chart and nav tool storage. Navigation and electronic instruments – with multi-function displays at nav station, cockpit and helm plus dedicated displays. Various gauges and switches Electrical panel. Dome lights over nav table Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raytheon ST-60 Multi-Depth and Wind with remote at nav station Raytheon Autohelm ST-6000 autopilot at helm Raytheon RC230GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon R10X Radar Sea #322 SSB Analog Water Temperature Gauge with chrome bezel mounted in nav station Custom Mechanical Barograph in mahogany enclosure mounted on port main cabin bulkhead Chelsea Brass Clock and Barometer - mounted on port main cabin bulkhead GALLEY: Located to port of the companionway, the Galley is next aft from the dinette. Galley is L-shaped with a White formica counter top: Outboard: Shipmate 3-burner gimballed propane stove with oven is outboard with matching formica stove cover that provides extra work space Paper towel holder Sliding door storage outboard Aft: Grunert refrigeration with eutectic plate runs off both engine driven 12-volt or AC power and is accessed through the counter top. Deep double steel sinks with fixtures including a salt water hand pump Hot and cold pressure water Sliding door storage outboard Storage under the sink Custom varnished teak mugs holder Dual 120-volt outlet SALON: The full-width main cabin salon has an opening overhead translucent hatch with screen and port and starboard ports with curtains. Integral varnished mahogany handrails are over port and starboard. To port is the desirable U-shaped Dinette arrangement: Varnished mahogany dining table drops down to form a double berth with cushion. Storage in seat backs Shelf outboard Custom wine glass holder over shelf Custom wine bottle holder built into shelf Hella fan Custom barograph Chelseaclock and barograph Starboard is a settee/transom berth, a pilot berth outboard and an entertainment center. Matching cushions Hanging lockers forward starboard Hella fan Custom fold-away mahogany enclosure has a Samsung flat screen TV with hidden DVD player and stereo speakers. HEAD: The head is port, next forward of the main salon. Varnished mahogany trim vanity with white formica countertop Stainless steel sink with fixtures including telephone-style shower and teak grate Hot and cold pressure water Wilcox Crittendon “Skipper” head with Lectra-San (new 2002) Medicine cabinet Mirror Varnished mahogany storage lockers and drawers Hamper Dorade ventilation Opening bronze portlight with screen FORWARD STATEROOM: V-berths have an adapter to form a double berth. Bookshelves over outboard port and starboard Bin storage under berths Bureau Hanging locker (2) Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead (2) 12-volt lights Port lights and opening translucent bronze overhead hatch with screen add natural light and ventilation. There is access forward to the forepeak through varnished mahogany double locker doors in the bulkhead. A solid varnished mahogany door makes this a private cabin.
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Hood electric Stoway mainmast: Harken roller furling Stainless steel l x 19 standing rigging to swaged terminals and HRH rod lug tensioners. (2) Snatch blocks, plus complete running rigging Traveler Spinnaker gear included Preventer WINCHES: (2) Harken 2-Speed 60 primary electric winches (1) #23 ST Barient electric secondary (2) #28 ST manual (1) #10 - on boom (topping lift) (1) #22 - Mast mounted (Jib halyard & spinnaker halyard) (1) # 3 - Mast mounted (Main halyard for stoway system) SAILS: Stoway Mainsail (North) #2 Genoa (North) Spinnaker with snuffer in (North) Asymmetrical Spinnaker with snuffer-lightly used (North) #3 Storm Jib Several other spare sails
- 12-Volt and 110-Volt Electrical Systems: Separate 12-Volt systems for starting and accessories: Engine: Starter battery 53-amp Leese Neville alternator Override switch allows the engine to be started from all batteries. Accessories: Lighting battery bank of 375-amp/hr batteries with 105-amp Lesse-Neville alternator. Surrette deep cycle house batteries (NEW 2012) 110-Volt system: 110-volt shore power system: 50 ft. x 30-amp and 15-amp shore power LaMarche battery charger 110-volt electrical panel
- Westerbeke 40-hp FWC diesel engine (2004) with Hurth 2:1 reduction gear. Max propeller Racor filters Remote oil filter New exhaust system Electric bilge pump Secondary manual bilge pump – Offshore sailing required 12-gallon stainless steel hot water tank Mechanical spare parts
- Additional Equipment
- Swim/Boarding Ladder Saltwater deck wash Life Sling Halon fire extinguisher Fire extinguishers Varnished Companionway Screens Sun covers for hatches, Handrails, etc Fenders Docklines Wooden Rigging Rollers (2 sets, 1 teak) TV Antenna - Masthead (2) gas tanks for stove Extensive inventory of spare parts and fixtures Hard classic dinghy Ground Tackle: Ideal electric windlass (with separate battery) 45# CQR anchor, with chain, in bow roller Danforth 20# Anchor in Chocks Stern anchor holder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378