Our trade is posted for a quick sale. This lift kept since new 208 Adventure is in great condition and is powered by a 2000 Yamaha 200 HPDI 2000 with 565 hours on meter. There is no trailer as she been lift kept. These boats are easily trailered and make for a perfect family fishermen and have been one of the most popular models smaller walkarounds ever made.Their dep cockpit, sturdy rails, a good non-skid decks make for a fun and safe day on the water. Top speed as equipped s in the 40's
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Grady-White Adventure 208 - a 20-foot walkaround cabin entry - features ergonomic controls, eye-level instrumentation and rounded edges for comfort and safety. The 208 combines the proven SeaV2 hull ride with a stylish look and color scheme. It has a roomy 41-square-foot non-skid covered cockpit. A forward anchor locker and a recessed walkaround make anchoring safe and easy. A starboard switch panel puts controls at the fingertips. Handy, roomy shelves are to the port and starboard of the helm. Rounded, screened cabin windows that open like portholes (instead of sliding) complement the look of the boat. The translucent forward hatch increases cabin lighting and ventilation. The cabin features a forward V-berth along with a lockable screen door and plenty of dry storage. Portable head options are available. There are more than 200 quarts of insulated storage aboard. Optional features include hydraulic trim tabs (highly recommended for the offshore user), livewells and a pressurized wash down for the anglers. Families will appreciate the shady Vista top and cockpit shower options.
- Additional Information
- This boat has had one previous owner who also kept her in A-1 condition. The boat is in very good condition with 568 hours on the original 200 HP HPDI Yamaha engine. The bottom has never been painted and she has always been kept on a lift in a covered boat house except for the last 6 months on a lift with no cover. She is very fast and economical to operate; set up for fishing inshore or offshore as well as pleasure cruising. Onboard Equipment includes: Auxillary Motor Bracket - Removable Bimini with 3 sided Enclosure Swim Platform with Ladde Deck Railing with Pulpit with Roller Danforth Anchor and Rode in Anchor Locker Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Ray Marine Auto Pilot with Remote Control Furuno GPS Navigat Furuno LCD Sounder Horizon Intrepid VHF Ritchie Compass Clarion Radio/CD player Bennett Trim Tabs Bennett Automatic Trim Bennett Auto Return Trim Tab Module Two Battery 12 V Electrical System Raw Water Wash down Fresh Water Tank with Shower Todd Ice Chest/Seat with 4 Rod Holders Built in Rod Storage in Cockpit and Cabin Taco Outriggers Black and Gold 12 Rod Holders Total Live Well with Pump Insulated Fish Box Upholstered Bolsters in Cockpit All original seating Cushions in good condition V-Berth in Cabin with Upholstered Cushions Port-a-Potty in Cabin
- This boat is going to go FAST so don't wait. Interested parties should contact Craig R. Travis directly at 561-212-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to secure your position in purchasing her.