- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Alpha Won" is seriously for sale, and her owner is ready for offers!
Captain maintained with recent "state-of-the-art" electronics, she is a superbly equipped vessel, turn-key and ready to cruise or fish the upcoming tournament season. Only 250 hours since in-frame overhaul!
Awlgrip painted by American Custom, she is looking sharp and is easily viewed with an appointment.
- VIRTUAL TOURS:
- Teak interior and tinted windows Teak coffee table Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds Upgraded pleated ultra-leather L-shaped sofa Separate dinette seating with teak dining table - seats 5 guests comfortably Ample ceiling lights Salon slide door (5) drawers/cabinets Eye level access to breaker board Carpet runners throughout vessel MX-980 "Complete Control" operating universal remote Marantz AV surround receiver, SR 5006 Episode EA-AMP-8D-70 amplifiers JL Audio upgraded speakers with Sunfire subwoofer Samsung 48" LED TV (interfaced with flybridge electronics) Satellite phone connection hook-up to regular phone line Satellite TV TracVision M5/M7 Total access for laptop to interface NavNet 3D keyboard
- 110V outlets Exhaust fan (stove top) Sharp microwave/convection oven Electric range 4-burner ceramic top Magna Sahara Corian counters Magna Sahara Corian backsplash and mirror Water level gauge Instant hot water dispenser Garbage disposal Ample storage cabinets w/slide out pantry drawers Amtico teak and holly floors Undercounter SubZero freezer (2-drawer) Undercounter SubZero refrigeration (4-drawer) Teak handles for SubZero drawers Additional 110V plug in galley Companionway pantry Kenmore washer and dryer Central vacuum system
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Walk-around queen bed with gas spring lift and storage underneath Custom cedar-lined hanging lockers Ocean Air screen/shade Separate A/C control Brass finish on all hardware Samsung 22" LED TV (5000 series) with DVD/Blu-Ray player Separate Sat TV connection Decorative mirror at headboard Bomar hatch with slide screen SMX AC control - head Cabinet storage drawers (13 total) Ceiling and side bed lights throughout
- VIP STATEROOM
- Crossover bunks with wider lower bed Ocean Air screen/shade Separate A/C controls Cedar-lined hanging locker Brass finish on all hardware Storage drawers Samsung 22" LED TV (5000 series) with DirectTV box 60/40 size crosssover berths SMX A/C control - head Six (6) storage drawers Large shelf Under bed storage Bomar hatch with slide screen
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Upper & lower single bunks Reading lights - both bunks Cedar-lined hanging locker Separate A/C control Storage drawers (4 total) Hanging closet door with mirror Lower bunk has underneath storage SMX A/C control - head Bomar hatch with slide shade
- STARBOARD HEAD
- The starboard head, which services both the Guest Stateroom and the VIP Stateroom has gold fixtures, a Magna Sahara Corian vanity top, teak face on vanity, VacuFlush electric head with silent motor upgrade (late 2007), an exhaust fan and custom Amtico flooring. Other features include: Oval sink Mirror cabinet doors with shelves Under sink cabinet Bi-fold glass shower door Shower with seat Amtico floor
- Emergency life raft (valise) is portable Horns Glendinning single lever pod controls with trolling valves Custom helm pod Three-side enclosure by Makrolon in immaculate condition 8-step ladder to the flybridge from the cockpit Freshwater washdown spigot Murray Products chairs with footrests and covers 2 teaser reels-CX-6 Miya Epoch Insulated drink box w/ freshwater outlet Tower: Custom Pipewelder's full tuna tower Standard VHF radio Furuno speed & depth repeater 13 step tower 3 spreader lights - 1 forward/2 aft Custom buggy top with ceiling lights Freshwater washdown in tower Side by side single lever controls Bench seat with backrest Waist high belly band cushions EPIRB on hardtop Remote VHF radio Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION
- (3) KEPM monitors/glass bridge DRS12A with carbon fiber backing board (these are sunlit readable glass displays) Furuno 72-mile color radar NavNet 3D receiver (GP 330B) Furuno FCV-1200L depthsounder (25/50/200 transducers) Simrad AP24 autopilot (2) remote VHF's Fusion Marine stereo MS-IP600 (radio/Sirius satellite/CD/MP3/iPod) (2) VHF's - Icom M-604 Horizon Standard VHF w/tower hookup Glendinning single lever controls Take Control Touch Pad IsatPhone Pro Standard MP 5100 hailer system w/remote speaker in tower Ritchie compass Interfacing to display radar, depth sounder and speed ACR URP-102 XM Weather Wx upgrade Furuno RD-33 Furuno GD-33
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 20 Kw Onan generator Voltage stabilizer transformers with Isoboost (C Power 12 VA transformer) (C Power Isoboost 50) Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord
- ENGINE and MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Engine room fans 12 volt lighting 110 volt lighting Freshwater pump Y-valve emergency bilge pumps Fuel system priming pumps Bilge pumps Back-up 12 volt water pressure pump Remote mounted starboard oil filters Fuel/water separators Raritan water heater Power steering by Seastar Cruisair A/C units Craftsman tool box is Awlgripped (tools not included) Blue Seals for shafts Eskimo ice chipper-600 lbs. per day - feeding to cockpit ice box Freshwater pump by Flotec Live bait well pump - 110 volt Awlgrip White brass thru hulls Automatic fire protection system A/C discharge through exhaust pipe outlet 110 volt air compressor 110 volt saltwater pressure pump Engine and generator mufflers Freshwater system with filter
- COCKPIT and FOREDECK
- Livewell in cockpit sole Insulated step box to Salon Freezer and tackle center Transom door Two 8” chromed cleats in cockpit Large access door to engine room Covering boards and deck are non-skid finish Cockpit has ½ runner cover Tower legs have 4 rod holders Cockpit has a backdrop cover Lighting under covering boards Fusion remote control touch pad Speakers under covering boards (by Niles) Gaff and cleaning brush pipe holders-out of sight Murray Products tuna chair with cover Rocket launcher with drawer and prep station Custom cockpit seating cushions 4-drawer tackle center (6) Lee rod holders-swivel type Fish box with macerator Eskimo dump into deck box All deck lids are hinged Stern storage box accesses to back bilge where spare props are stored Sleek no bow rail profile 6x8 chromed cleats Fuel, water and waste access caps. 3 Bomar hatches Anchor locker with freshwater spigot Fortress anchor and ground tackle Wiring for anchor winch Custom Silver brow by Awlcraft Paint House and wing handrails Macerator pump-out for fish box Anchor & anchor rode in recessed rope lockers Spare props stored under deck Dockside water intake Freshwater and saltwater washdowns Fiberglass step box Two (2) Ocean LED flushmount underwater lights (blue)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Virtual Tours, Video, Photos, Layouts and More ... www.dtfyachts.com/VirtualShowroom