- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 57' Ocean is renowned for its advanced styling, innovative features and superb layout, the modified V-bottom with a 14° deadrise enhances performance, ride and handling in all sea conditions, unlike the flatter bottom predecessors.
This 57' Ocean, Gas Master, has come on the market due to the Owner's change of plans. She has a history of continued maintenance, and is in immaculate, turn-key condition.
Gas Master is loaded with all the desired features, including CAT C-18's with low hours, aft bridge steering station, and teak cockpit & gunnel.
- VIRTUAL TOURS:
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Welcome aboard the "GAS MASTER" - Enter by stepping down into a huge teak-decked cockpit, set up for sportfishing. Upon entering the main salon, there is a large L-shaped sofa to port, with the spiral staircase to the enclosed flybridge just forward. In front of the sofa there is an ottoman with storage inside. A comfortable upholstered swivel chair completes the seating. You access the galley up to port that has a low profile counter top with twin Sub-Zero drawers. A dinette with seating for 6 is located to starboard across from the galley. Down five steps from the salon area is the ship's sleeping quarters. The Master Stateroom is aft and features a king size berth, built in night tables and a dressing area, in addition to plenty of storage and a hanging locker. The master bath is located to starboard, with sink, vanity, Corian counter top, Vacu-Flush head and separate shower stall. There is an entertainment center with a Sat TV and stereo music. Forward and to port is the first Guest Stateroom, which has twin side by side berths, a large hanging locker and a vanity with a mirror. This stateroom uses the bathroom directly across the companionway. The VIP Stateroom is in the fore-peak of the vessel with a walk-around queen size berth, that is athwartship from the port side, with two night stands on each side. In addition, there is a vanity with a mirror, plus two large hanging lockers. Also, the entertainment system sits center at the end of the bed. The VIP bath is forward and has a Vacu-flush head, Corian counter top with sink and a separate shower stall.
- Slide entrance door Teak with maple inlay wood interior Bull Nose finish in high gloss Carpet flooring Canvas runner Designer chair L-shaped sofa with storage underneath Custom ottoman Fabric lambrequins and Hunter Douglas blinds Ice maker Flat screen TV with Bose surround sound Spiral starcase (access to flybridge) Zone air conditioning Overhead lighting Ship's service panel AC outlets Ceiling hand rail
- Teak and maple inlay wood Teak and holly flooring Corian counter tops Deep sink with faucet, pure water and soap dispenser Dual Sub-Zero freezer Dual Sub-Zero refrigerator Convection/microwave oven Trash compactor Whirlpool dishwasher 3-burner stove top Exhaust fan Drawers and cabinets for ample storage Overhead lighting AC outlets
- Step-up dinette High gloss teak table (2) large benches for seating Carpet floor Cabinet for storage Overhead lighting
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Walk-around King size bed with drawer storage (2) night stands with lamp shades and drawers Carpet flooring All woodwork is teak with maple inlay High gloss counter top finish Abundance of drawers and cabinets Large mirror at ladies' sit-down vanity JVC TV with DVD and SAT Cedar lined hanging closets Overhead lighting with dimmers AC outlets Air conditioning zoned
- MASTER BATHROOM
- Teak and holly flooring Corian countertop with oval sink Double mirrored vanity Below sink cabinet storage Vacu-Flush head Walk-in shower with seat Hanging towel racks Exhaust fan Overhead lighting AC outlets
- VIP FORWARD STATEROOM
- Queen size bed Cabinets all teak with maple inlay Dual hanging closets lined with cedar Carpet flooring JVC TV with DVD & SAT Large mirror on wall Bed-side drawers on each nightstand Overhead cabinets Full length mirror on bathroom door Private head access
- VIP BATHROOM
- Private access to VIP Stateroom Vacu-Flush head Sink with mirrored vanity Walk-in shower with seat Under sink cabinets Exhaust fan Overhead lighting AC outlets Air conditioning
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Twin side-by-side berths Nightstand between berths Lampshade Teak and maple inlay cabinetry High-gloss top finish Wall cabinets Carpet floor Overhead lighting with dimmer AC outlets Air conditioning zoned This stateroom uses the day head
- ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE
- Fully enclosed air conditioned flybridge Forward and aft windows with custom made shades Windows tinted Carpet flooring Door access to aft bridge station U-shaped lounge seating Teak woodwork and cabinetry (2) Pompanette helm chairs with footrests Full complement of electronics Under helm storage Flat screen TV with SAT
- Cat Marine Power digital gauges Northstar 6000i Furuno NavNet with monitor (plotter/radar) Interphase forward looking sonar Icom 504 VHF Simrad auto pilot (AP26) Raymarine Tridata Raymarine wind speed indicator ACR spotlight Trim tab indicator gauges Bow thruster by Vetus Side by side Glendinning electronic controls Clarion stereo/AM/FM/CD Ritchie compass Fuel gauges Windshield wiper controls
- Teak cockpit flooring Teak covering boards Scoponich chair with foot rest Rocket launcher with drawer and prep table Step box with teak lid Tuna door with lift up gate (16) rod holders in total (2) in-deck dunnage boxes with access to bilge (2) in-deck fish boxes with drains (one refrigerated & one with ice dump) Lift-up step drink storage Seven-step ladder to flybridge Tackle center with 3 drawers Wash basin Cockpit freezer Engine room access door Full cockpit enclosure with zip-up sides Freshwater/saltwater wash-down Deck drains Live baitwell in transom covering board Side drop-down doors for storage compartment Side steps for foredeck access (port/starboard) Cleats for tying boat to dock SSI shower box (Hot/cold) Cockpit camera
- AFT FLYBRIDGE HELM
- Control station - Duplicate of basics Remote VHF Stereo speakers (8) rod holders Clear "see through" hatch lid to cockpit Spotlights
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin Caterpillar C-18 1010HP (840 hours) Catapillar 1000 hours engine service completed Cruise = 26-28 knots, Top end = 30-32 knots Westerbeke 21.5 Kw generator (1090 hours) Westerbeke 1000 hours service completed Racors for mains and generator Auto fire release system by "Sea Fire" Glendinning retractable cable system Engine room fans/blowers Sound and heat insulated Awlgrip finish Reverso electric oil exchange pump Reverso electric fuel priming pump Spectra watermaker Eskimo ice machine Cruisair A/C units Cruisair freezer/fridge units Engine/house battery banks Hynautic steering 120/24 Volt lighting Sentry 24V/40 amp battery charger
- Polished alloy bow rail Bow pulpit Danforth anchor with tackle Inflatable dinghy Davit handrail on side of house (3) spreader Rupp riggers (4) deck cleats Frameless windows Six-man liferaft (2) Bowmar hatches
- Owner's personal items Artwork Personal fishing tackle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details, contact Michael Tyrrell at 954.325.3461 or Michael@DTFyachts.com. Virtual tours at http://yachtprofile.com/ypo57c