- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner says SELL NOW! Flagship of the Ocean line-up with very low hours and kept in mint condition! This is a whole lot of boat for the money!
This vessel was custom-built for a highly knowledgeable yachtsman. She has been continuously maintained, and only lightly used by her owner, who winters in South Florida. It shows in outstanding condition!
The four stateroom/four head floor plan features a full-beam master, spacious salon, large functional galley and enclosed flybridge. The huge teak cockpit is perfect for fishing or entertaining and includes a full aft (hinged) cockpit sunshade. Exterior controls can be found on the portside flybridge mezzanine.
Power is provided by dependable Detroit Diesel 16V 2000 engines, with less than 1000 hours, that will cruise at 28-32 knots. Equipped with a complete set of electronics, bow thruster, Westerbeke 32 kw genset, underwater lights, separate laundry room, Vacuflush heads, custom window treatments. With warm teak woods throughout and interior staircase to flybridge makes this a one-of-a-kind vessel with a "soft ride" ready to fish or cruise.
Call or email today for an appointment.
Click on 360 degree icon, below for a VIRTUAL TOUR of this fantastic vessel!
- VIRTUAL TOURS:
- Impressive designer interior offers four staterooms with four private heads. The exceptionally large, full-beam master is amidships and boasts a king bed, dressing table, "his & hers" cedar-lined closets and ensuite head. The large VIP stateroom is forward with queen bed, dressing table and ensuite head. Port and starboard are two additional staterooms. The port stateroom has twin flex berths and ensuite head. The starboard stateroom has upper/lower berths and could be utilized for crew. Aft of this stateroom is a day head. Aft of the port stateroom is a laundry/utility room with side by side washer/dryer and custom clothes hamper. In addition, there is a six foot, hinged countertop and a freezer in the port bulkhead, plus lots of storage and cabinet space. The salon has been customized with teak paneled bulkheads, hi-gloss teak countertops/cabinetry, upholstered designer chairs/sofas, teak end tables accented with a custom lamp, custom high-gloss teak hi-lo table with storage and custom carpeting. The starboard teak cabinet houses the entertainment center with Bose lifestyle stereo system, pop-up color TV, wine chiller and wet bar with icemaker. Window treatments have custom silhouette blinds and valance panels with tinted salon windows for privacy and added coolness. Forward of the salon bulkhead to port is the interior staircase leading to the enclosed command bridge. Going forward of the salon and up one step to starboard is a large L-shaped dinette with high-gloss teak table that slides out to make more room, as well as two designer dining chairs. Across from the dining table to port is the large, well-appointed galley, featuring Corian countertops, Corian backsplash and spacious teak cabinets/storage drawers. The galley has a full range of stainless appliances, including Sub-Zero under-counter refrigerators, Ceran range with oven and Whirlpool convection microwave oven.
- Galley & Laundry
- Ceran 220V, 4 burner range w/oven S/S sink Sub-Zero under-counter refrigerators w/(1) 120V freezer Whirlpool microwave w/convection oven Whirlpool trash compacter Whirlpool dishwasher Instant hot water Central vacuum system Water tank level gauge Large pantry Lots of counter space Laundry: Washer/Dryer; Clothes hamper; Storage
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 961 XD w/10" screen, GPS Plotter Northstar 951X GPS Plotter w/961x, upgraded 2010 (2) Icom M-127 VHF radios - new 2011 Standard Horizon VHF radio in salon Furuno FR 7112, 72 mi Radar Furuno FCV-1200L color Fishfinder DDEC single lever electronic controls w/engine synch & trolling valves Raytheon ST60 digital depth/speed/sea temp Danforth flush mount Compass Vetus 24V Bow Thruster Robertson AP 20 Autopilot KVH g4 Tracvision SAT TV Sony DSS receivers Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD Panasonic KX-TA624 multi-line phone system w/intercom
- 240v/50a shore power w/auto cord reel/port & starboard 80' cords & T/ISO boost transformers 120v duplex electrical outlets 24v &110v engine room lights Voltmeters & battery condition indicator Zoned Chilled Water Air Conditioning System w/2 chillers Westerbeke FWC 32kw Genset in sound shield Heavy duty batteries w/automatic battery chargers & parallel system Dyna Plate Ground System Underwater Lights @ transom
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor/anchor line Automatic bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Engine alarm system (5) interconnected deluxe fire/smoke detectors 2 cluster air horns Outriggers Quick-action ball-type seacocks on all thru-hull fittings below water line Hydraulic power steering Aluminum bow/hand rails Aluminum bridge rail w/ladder White hand rails, side, port & starboard Forward deck hatch (12) S/S cleats - (2) stern; (2) bow; (4) spring (2) hawse pipes Fire extinguishers Bonding throughout
- 156 square foot cockpit dimension Flybridge ladder to enclosed bridge w/acrylic covering system for opening Tinted aft salon window & door Lazarette access Teak covering boards Teak cockpit sole w/perimeter frame Cockpit sunshade (2) boarding steps Transom gate & hinged stern door (4) rod holders Tackle locker Cockpit (side) lockers Refrigerated fish box w/pump Bait center w/freezer Live baitwell (transom) Sink w/FW spigot & bait cutting boards Freshwater/Saltwater washdowns Lights in overhang (New) canvas rear bridge window sunshades Canvas transom sunshade
- Fully enclosed FBG bridge w/entry door and interior/exterior access Forward helm station w/full instrumentation Windshield wipers (2) Lewmar hatches in hardtop JVC color TV/DVD combo Outside steering station w/electronic controls Adjustable Stidd helm chair Double-wide Stidd companion seat on storage box Upgraded carpeting/upholstered valances Custom over-sized aft-facing seat w/storage holding 6-8 man life raft Lounge seating w/table Large wet bar w/U-line refrgerator/icemaker/storage & Corian countertops Perma Pub liquor dispenser Spreader Lights
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Awlgrip white engine room Hot water heater Electric oil change system (engines, transmissions, genset) Full sound/heat insulation in engine room Fireboy automatic fire suppression system Bronze struts w/bearings Dockside water connections & FW spigot Engine room fans 240v pressure water system Automatic 24v shower sump pump Main engine/genset fuel filters Engine room blowers Fuel filter priming pump Fuel crossover pump Central main drain aft eliminates most side thru hull fittings Vacuflush FW toilet system Holding tank
- Owner's personal items, including all fishing gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details please contact Jim Rabenstine at 954-275-8300 or email@example.com Virtual Tours at http://yachtprofile.com/ypo70s