- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED BELOW MARKET! OWNER WANTS IT SOLD NOW! DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
Cruising? Fishing? Relaxing at anchor? This versatile boat does it all in style and comfort!
The family will appreciate the many cruising amenities, including on deck seating for a crowd in the dual two-person helm seats, rear facing port seat and custom wrwp-around transom lounge seating; wide beam, upscale cabin accommodations including a forward stateroom and convertible dinette; functional galley; cockpit icemaker/wetbar and full swim platform w/ladder. Those who fish will like the in-deck livewell; removable transom lounge, transom door, large fish box, huge cockpit and bait prep station.
This vessel is in great condition and has been cared for by a knowledgeable owner who has never fished her. Low hours! Good electronics, Generator and A/C, complete this impressive, "all purpose" yacht.
Note: New canvas; new manifolds/risers, updated engine room fire system -- October, 2013.
Owner is moving up and wants this boat sold!
- Max Bridge Clearance: Approximately 10' Displacement: 16,500 lbs.
- Total Power: 380 hp Cruising Speed: 21-23 knots Max Speed: 28-30 knots
- Sleeps 4 in forward stateroom and convertible dinette Spacious cockpit w/comfortable seating for a crowd Wide beam provides generous cabin space 6'4" headroom in cabin Vacuflush marine head
- Two burner glasstop stove Norcold refrigerator AC/DC GE microwave oven Sink w/cover
- Ray 220 VHF w/Hailer Garmin 3010 Color Chartplotter Raymarine RN 300 GPS Raymarine ST 60 Tridata (Speed/Depth/Trip) Clarion CD player w/multiple speakers Panasonic TV/VCR Combo Radio Ritchie 6" Compass Cockpit Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass Remote Spotlight Livewell (recirculating/in-deck) Fishbox (in-deck) Removable custom transom seating w/storage Drop down transom seating Full canvas/Eisenglass Wet bar/Bait prep station Cockpit icemaker Cockpit table Cockpit shower Cockpit cover Bimini top Freshwater washdown Transom door Trim tabs Swim platform w/ladder
- Westerbeke 4.5 kw Genset (525 hrs) A/C - Marine Air 12,000 BTU reverse cycle Hot water heater (Kuuma 6 gallon) (4) NEW batteries w/switches 30 Amp battery charger/converter Dual 30 Amp shore power Electric engine hatch Nibral 4 blade props Dripless shaft logs Halon system Holding tank w/macerator and Y-valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Jim Rabenstine, CPYB, on his cell phone @ 954-275-8300 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jim is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education.