- 152 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3512B DITA-SC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SORCHA is a resin-infused composite vessel designed by famed naval architect Ward Setzer and built by the legendary craftsmen of the Pacific Northwest.
She combines contemporary and classic design and is constructed with a full displacement hull and wide 29'5" beam that allows for an 8' draft. Her 15,235 gallon fuel capacity provides a range of over 4,000 nautical miles and the twin 3512B Caterpillar diesels deliver a 10 knot cruise speed. SORCHA'S all-composite construction provides significant structural, insulating and acoustical advantages when compared to other materials.
SORCHA is a world class vessel, capable of reaching the most distant cruising destinations in safety, comfort and style. She is ready for her next adventure with you!
"Not for sale to US residents while in US waters."
- VIRTUAL TOURS:
- Displacement: 318 tons
- Total Power: 1597 hp
- Fuel: 15,235 gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Intended to travel the oceans throughout the world, SORCHA is an artful blending of classic and contemporary design. Raised paneling of satin-finished makore, madrone burl inlays and large crown moldings highlight SORCHA'S richly appointed interior. Deeply fluted columns and arched doorways define the scheme that balances intimate retreats within large venues, suitable for entertainment. Entering the main foyer off the starboard side deck you will notice the gorgeous inlays of marble, granite and onyx and the beveled glass French doors aft, leading to the formal dining area. This dining area is centered beneath a golden domed ceiling with crystal chandelier. Ornate carvings adorn the dining table that comfortably accommodates ten. Access to the well-appointed galley is to port and forward through the dining area or through the starboard main foyer. This galley area invites owners and guests to socialize, as it features a large U-shaped settee, perfect for morning coffee or a quick afternoon snack. This settee is situated in the forward port corner adjacent to a large window and directly facing the chef's area. Further aft of the dining room and through a second set of beveled glass French doors is the warm and inviting salon, featuring a plush seating area of sofas and easy chairs surrounding a large coffee table. The entertainment center is housed in cabinetry located on the forward salon bulkhead separating the salon from the formal dining area. Continuing aft through varnished teak & glass sliding doors lies the generous open-air aft deck, protected by the sky lounge overhang. Aft-centerline is a varnished teak pedestal table, a U-shaped bench seat and five deck chairs all fitted with custom cushions and covers. Forward to port is a built-in teak wet bar with stainless sink, under counter storage, refrigerator, and ice machine. Entertainment on the deck is provided via a 42-inch flat screen television on a flush mounted overhead panel. Port and starboard forward are hinged, latched wing doors leading to the side decks. For added comfort a dedicated air handler provides a climate-controlled environment. The spacious, full-beam master suite is located on the main deck and forward. Entering the master suite one passes through the private office and comfortable sitting area. The sleeping area features a king size berth under an illuminated gold leaf ceiling. The elegant decor is quite stately and shows off the rich joinery work throughout this suite. Access to the master bath is through his and hers dressing areas with vanities and wardrobes. The sumptuous master bath is adorned with honey onyx, green marble, and gold plated fixtures and features a separate shower enclosure and a deep spa tub for total relaxation. The guest accommodations feature four spacious suites on the lower deck at the base of a curved staircase and central foyer. Here you will note the recurrence of arched doorways between the guest suites. Among the four generous suites, two feature king size berths, one features a queen size berth and the fourth features a queen, as well as a custom raised twin berth. Each suite is individually appointed in comfortable richness with fine silk bedding, rich joinery work, plasma television, and ample closet space. Each stateroom features an ensuite bath highlighted by honey onyx or granite counter tops and gold plated fixtures. Adjoining the foyer to port is a cozy guest study offering a quiet haven with a desk, bookcase, and sofa. A guest laundry/pantry room is conveniently located adjacent to the staircase. The spacious crew quarters are located forward and easily accessed through a staircase from the galley. This large area includes a lounge with seating for ten, galley, entertainment center, service laundry room with abundant storage, walk-in refrigerator/freezer, and four double bunk staterooms each with ensuite heads. Additional accommodations for the captain and engineer are located, respectively, port/aft of the pilothouse and to port of the engine room lazarette. The pilothouse is located forward of the sky lounge and accommodates a complete array of advanced navigation and communication electronics. A full bank of chart drawers, raised settee for ease of viewing and a teak and holly sole complete this area. To port and aft of the pilothouse is the work area for the captain with a desk and additional ship's communications. Continuing aft is the captain's private accommodations that feature a queen berth, ample storage and ensuite head. From the pilothouse a starboard side passageway extends aft between the staircase foyer, day head and prep galley to an inviting sky lounge area. The sky lounge features an L-shaped sofa to starboard, as well as a gaming table, fossil-embedded granite bar and full entertainment center. The sky lounge opens through double glass doors to an aft deck with a large U-shaped settee and glossy inlaid table that seats 10. This area provides open-air spaces for alfresco dining, protected by the sun deck overhang. Two curved settees with cocktail table are set into the aft corners of this deck. This configuration is also repeated toward the bow, where two additional lounges are recessed into the house coaming just forward of the Portuguese bridge. The uppermost sun deck has ample room for chaise lounges, and the amenities include a day head, bar area, plasma TV, U-shaped lounge, and a hot tub forward between raised sun pads.
- SORCHA'S Adventures
- Some owners dream of exploring the world's oceans in their yachts. SORCHA has fulfilled the dream of a 14-month odyssey that began in Florida and took her owners, family and crew to the farthest reaches of the Pacific Ocean in safety and comfort. Her voyage included such exotic ports of call as the Galapagos Islands, Marquesas, French Polynesia, Sydney, Brisbane, Tonga, Palau, Tinian, Fiji, Tahiti, Rangiroa and the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. The highlight of the circuit was the birth - in Auckland, New Zealand - of the owners third child, a boy. Following the birth, the voyage was resumed including stops at Saipan, Guam, the Marshall Islands, Hawaii, San Diego and return to Florida via the Panama Canal. Since returning from her initial long-distance voyage, SORCHA has cruised the local waters of Florida and the Bahamas. In addition, she has summered in the waters of the Northeastern U.S., including Newport, RI and other ports of call, allowing the owners to enjoy her many features, while entertaining family and friends in first class surroundings. SORCHA'S captain estimates the total distance of her journey at nearly 40,000 nautical miles and included ocean passages of more than 3,400 nautical miles in all kinds of weather and sea conditions. He credits the quality of her design and construction for her outstanding performance throughout the demanding cruise. SORCHA'S Adventures To Be Continued...
- "Not For Sale to U.S. Residents While in U.S. Waters" **Complete specifications are available upon request**
- Artwork and some accessories in addition to the owner's personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.