- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great boat and really must be seen to be appreciated. She has recent paint and interior, and shows like a much newer yacht. Perfect cruising liveaboard with economical tuned down 6V 92's.
Vantare was the height of Taiwanese builds from the pre-luxury tax era, and most Hatteras or Viking Motor Yachts pale in comparison, in terms of design and features. The Chun Hwa yard is still producing yachts and is known for its quality craftsmanship, interior woodwork and hull layup.
Not only can this yacht get an honest 1 mpg @ 8 Kts, but its shallow draft (4.5 ft) and wide beam provide a stable platform for cruising the Bahamas going out island. With bow and stern thrusters, a couple can comfortably handle this boat at any dock. Four staterooms sleep eight owners/guests.
A true Motor Yacht with full walk-in Engine Room and separate access to aft Master, but also has a raised Pilothouse with watch lounge. From the wide body Salon to the open up Galley, to the fully enclosed Aft Deck with wet bar and ice maker, and the enormous flybridge, this boat is packed full of features.
- VIRTUAL TOURS:
- Vessel Features
- Perfect for cruising the Islands, this yacht has a 4-stateroom/4-bath layout featuring island queens in the Master and VIP Staterooms. Open galley up, all new appliances and counter tops. Numerous updates to interior and mechanical systems. Enormous wide body Salon, open to Galley and Aft Deck. Cockpit and Aft Deck have teak soles. Pilothouse recently renovated. Engine Room has full 6'2" headroom and A/C. New A/C's and pumps. 18" color GPS navigation system with redundant electronics, 2 Furuno radars, 2 depth, 2 autopilots, SSB, SAT phone and VHF. Zodiac, 70 hours with davit.
- Entering the vessel from the enclosed Aft Deck is the full beam Salon with Galley forward port and companionway forward to Pilothouse. Aft starboard in the Salon are spiral stairs down to the Master Stateroom. Forward of the stairs is custom teak entertainment cabinetry with a 42" Sharp flat screen TV, Phillips Sound Bar and a wet bar. To port is a comfortable sofa and dining area. Salon was refitted in March 2008 with new fitted carpeting throughout.
- Stainless steel G.E. Profile refrigerator/ice maker Dishwasher Garbage disposal G.E. 4-burner electric stove with oven Microwave oven External Vent-a-hood
- Electronics and Navigation
- (3) GPS receivers Global satellite voice and data link Computer based Weatherfax (2) Furuno radars - 24 & 72 Miles Surround sound theater with 40" Mitsubishi TV w/AV processor Shore, satellite, and cellular phone systems throughout vessel Upper & lower flat panel screen navigation/plotter computers with all digital charts for East US & Bahamas. Serious Electronics!! Bow and stern thrusters (2) Robertson autopilots Nobeltec navigation system (2) 6" Compasses (3) Fluxgate/Gyro compasses (3) Depth sounders Furuno color fishfinder Hailer, bell, fog & PA (2) GPS receivers Loran receiver Iridium satellite phone system PBX based intercom SEA SSB radio (2) VHF radios - Icom 120 + 1 mobile Robertson rudder angle indicator Speed & distance logs B&G (7) Televisions/radios KVH Satellite system fitted 2007 with 2nd dome for comms if required XM Satellite radio & CD Surround sound audio Land, satellite & cellular PBX (8) Intercom phone stations All navigation systems interfaced Radar collision avoidance alarm Water temperature & depth alarms Fitted Interphase forward facing sonar
- Electrical Equipment
- 2500w Trace Sine Wave inverter with charger Battery charger redundancy includes Pro Mariner and Newmar chargers Shore power connectors three places (stern, port, and starboard forward) All systems bonded and grounded (21) Deep cycle batteries Dual 50 amp dockside cables Northern Lights 20 KW generator 12v/24v DC battery power 120v/240v AC main power 24 Hours 120V Trace UPS system Smart battery charging system
- Engine Room
- At cruise, the boat got less than a half-mile per gallon. In the interest of range and engine longevity, the injectors were changed to derate the engines to 450 HP. She presently cruises at 12 knots, depending on sea conditions, at 1400 RPMs, and at 10 knots she gets 10 MPG. Absolutely wonderful for a 64' boat. With her 1400 gallons fuel capacity, she easily has a range in excess of 1,100 miles with sufficient reserve. With a reduction in speed, a 1500-mile range is easily achieved. 4-Zone Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning (2) Bilge blowers (3) Automatic bilge pumps Manual bilge pump Engine alarm Halon automatic fire suppression Hynautic hydraulic controls Lube oil exchanging system (2) extra propellers (2) spare stub shafts Raw water sea strainers Glendinning synchronizers HRO watermaker (600 gallons/day) 55-gallon holding tank Heat pump water heater also cools engine room
- Cockpit sole is beautiful natural teak Marquipt hydraulic low profile dinghy davit Cockpit has cabinetry with sink and aft facing bench Marquipt sea stairs 8-Man Switlik survival raft (with additional emergency provisioning) 350' of 3/8" G4 anchor rode (3) Anchors Bow pulpit and rails Side stanchions Electric remote control searchlight Deck wash down system Swim platform with ladder Electric windlass Full Eisenglass for flybridge Enclosed Aft Deck w/ wet bar and teak furniture set Chest freezer on Aft Deck Refrigerator and Icemaker on Aft Deck Hydraulic dinghy davit Zodiac inboard jet dinghy 85 HP Fenders and lines Life jackets Navigation lights Windshield wipers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.