- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10-1100 Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price Reduced! Owner wants it sold NOW!
Solid, muscular offshore fishing machine boasts quality touches throughout. Tough enough for the tournament circuit - all of the amenities of a fine cruising yacht.
Her inviting interior is richly detailed in hand-fitted, high gloss teak joinery. With a spacious salon and three stateroom/two head lay-out there is plenty of room to relax and unwind after a day of fishing, diving or cruising. Huge, well-designed cockpit with fighting chair and over-sized transom door. Great flybridge with seating for a crowd and excellent visibility fore and aft.
With a sharp entry and moderate deadrise, coupled with her upgraded 1100HP MAN Common Rail engines, she will get you there and back quickly, reliably and efficiently! As an added bonus, the engines and genset have LOW HOURS.
Post Yachts has been defining quality and craftsmanship for over 50 years and this commitment to excellence is evident throughout. Why not make an appointment to view this outstanding vessel today?
- Displacement: 59000 #
- Plan "A" layout with galley up, three staterooms, two heads w/teak & holly floors. Spacious Salon with comfortable seating arrangement, including a large wraparound settee with an ottoman, a barrel chair to starboard and a U-shaped dinette. There is a U-Line icemaker in the compartment to starboard in the Salon. Master Stateroom amidships w/queen walkaround berth, teak end tables, individual reading lights, illuminated cedar-lined hanging locker and ensuite head Forward VIP Stateroom w/full size walkaround berth, two cedar-lined hanging lockers and private access to the head Third Stateroom to starboard features over/under bunks and cedar-lined hanging locker
- Functional U-shaped Galley offers practicality and convenience with lots of storage, great counter space and up-to-date appliances. Equipment includes: Teak & holly floor w/high gloss finish (2) Sub Zero under counter refrigerators (1) Sub Zero under counter freezer w/built-in icemaker Sharp microwave/convection oven Recessed Euro kera Princess 2 burner electric cooktop Moen porcelain sink U-shaped dinette w/table to starboard
- Huge, tournament-ready cockpit with all the fishing amenities, including: Pompanette fighting chair (4) rod holders 36' Rupp outriggers Rocket launcher Dual quartz spreader lights Wide transom door (2) removable in-deck fish boxes Tackle center w/sink to port Refrigerator/freezer to starboard Transom livewell Freshwater & saltwater washdowns Tackle storage drawers Under gunnel storage racks
- Total Power: 1100 hp Cruising Speed: 28-30 knots Max Speed: 33-35 knots
- Spacious, functional flybridge provides excellent visibility fore and aft. Features include: Full enclosure Custom fiberglass hardtop w/quartz spreader lights (2) release chairs at helm Refrigerator to port
- Functional Electronics package includes: (2) Raytheon E 120 GPS Chartplotter/Radar/Depth (2) Icom IC-M504 VHF Radios SIMRAD AP 28 Autopilot Interphase ISCAN V90 Forward Scanning Sonar ACR Spotlight w/remote MAN Digital Engine Monitors (3) Flat Screen TV's, including a Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV in the Salon
- Electrical Equipment
- Onan 21.5 kw generator w/sound shield (850 hrs) Electronic battery charger 50A/220V service 50' cord w/Glendinning Cablemaster Water heater (20 gallons) High water bilge alarm, audible Battery bank 3 Zone Cruiseair A/C system Splendide washer/dryer combo Central vacuum system
- Hull & Deck
- Hand laid-up molded fiberglass hull, deck, deckhouse & flybridge w/cored hull sides Solid fiberglass keel, chines and bottom Vinylester resin in first two hull layers Isophthalic gel coat Lofrans 1500 windlass Bow pulpit Stainless steel bow rail
- Engines & Mechanical
- MAN 1100HP Common Rails (540 hrs) Dripless shaft & rudder ports Dual Racors on engines Engine room Awlgripped Engine room fan (12") Freshwater spigot/hose in engine room Fuel tanks, aluminum polyurethane coated white Halon fire extinguishing system (auto & manual) w/emergency shutdown Power assist steering Holding tank macerator External sea water strainers Oil pump out w/reservoir, engine & genset Props - Nibral four blade Rudders - manganese, bronze Trim tabs w/zincs, electro-hydraulic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To arrange a showing or for further information, contact Jim Rabenstine at 954-275-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org