- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V250 - OX66
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Price reduced to $49,900 on 9/10/12. This beautiful example of an offshore fishing platform has everything you need for deep water fishing. Whatever you have in mind for this weekend, this 31' Open Fish can handle it. This 31' Open Fish continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence. Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, and powered by twin Yamaha 250hp OX66 outboard engines. Owner has purchased his next boat so make an offer.
- 31' Tournament Overview
- Price reduced to $49,900 on 9/10/2012! Great value for this boat! The 31' Tournament continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence. Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step Pridown console to name a few. Whether it's a kingfish tournament off North Carolina or billfish tournament off Miami, this is the boat that can put you in the winner's circle.
- Twin Yamaha 250hp OX66 4-Stroke Outboards These are 2001 Engines that were installed in 2005.
- 300 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1) Furuno 292 Bottom Machine 1K thru hull transducer 2) Two VHF radios 3) Furuno 4KW Dome Radar 4) North Star Chart Plotter 5) Clarion Radio 6) Satellite Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Price reduced to $49,900 on 9/10/12! Central Listing Agent TOM HAYES CELL: (818) 516-5742 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how!