- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LAW & DISORDER III is a one-owner boat. Very clean and well-maintained. She has low engine hours (395), a spacious salon and forward cabin. Hard top on flybridge with full enclosure and new Raytheon electronics. Turn-key, ready to go. Priced well under replacement. Located in Newport Beach, CA. Easy to show.
- Great livable space for a 33 footer. The galley is to port with settee forward of galley and another settee to starboard. Hi-lo table (coffee/dining) sits in the middle. The starboard settee converts to a larger bunk underneath and a Pullman berth above. Forward part of salon is a flat screen TV to port and stereo system to starboard. Forward is the private master cabin with double berth, enclosed head to starboard and separate shower to port.
- Convertible sofa with UltraLeather cushions Designer fabrics and throw pillows Designer mini blinds Fully carpeted cabin Hi-lo dining table Overhead rod locker Rich cherry wood Recessed overhead halogen lighting AM/FM CD/DVD player Sole 15” flat screen TV Hi-lo removable high gloss dining table Soft headliner XM-ready radio
- Refrigerator/freezer 110V/12V Built-in coffee maker Built-in electric two-burner stove Built-in microwave Corian countertops Courtesy lighting along floor Drawers and generous shelf space Hot and cold pressure water Stainless steel sink Upper and lower cherry cabinets with recessed Xelogen lighting
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers (2) lighted Designer fabrics, bedspread and pillow shams Double berth with (3) large drawers underneath Fabric lined hull sides Innerspring mattress Private reading lights over berth Rich cherry wood trim Soft headliner Stereo speakers TV Xelogen lighting
- Electric head w/macerator, holding tank and overboard discharge Forced air ventilation Molded fiberglass cabinet under vanity Recessed Xelogen lighting Separate stall shower w/vanity Split head and shower layout Vanity and Corian countertop
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Portside Raymarine E-80 Starboard Raymarine E-120 DSM 300 digital sounder module Sea Talk network switch 1000w Transducer 4kw Open array antenna Raystar sensor antenna 125 GPS Ray 240 VHF and digital antenna 52G corepack ST8001 Control head
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 8kw Kohler generator Under 100 hrs. 50 amp Battery charger Battery safety switches Cable TV and phone jacks Custom electronic panel with breaker switches, backlighting and analog readouts Custom wire harness and color-coded wiring throughout Dockside 220V connection GFCI Protection throughout 12V Interior lighting system Internal bonding system Isolation transformer Polarity indicator 50-ft Shore power cord Transom mounted zinc anode Under water lights All metal internally bonded
- DECK AND HULL
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller Custom Bomar deck hatch Molded anchor well w/rope locker Molded diamond non-skid walking surfaces Welded one-piece aluminum bow rail with recessed feet Rod holder Outriggers
- LAW & DISORDER III is a one-owner boat. She has low engine hours (395), a spacious salon and forward cabin. Hard top on flybridge with full enclosure and new Raytheon electronics. Turn-key, ready to go. Priced well under replacement. Located in Newport Beach, CA. Easy to show.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org