Never Enough went through an extensive refit in August of 2006. Refit included the following:
Drives fully serviced
Props were redone
The interior salon lounge was redone in leather, new carpets, new flat screen TV, microwave, stereo, speakers and autopilot.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms plus 1 on settee berth and 1 in crew quarters(sleeps 6 total). Enter main cabin down three steps to the salon and galley with a beautiful, rich, high gloss cherrywood throughout. The master stateroom and master head are all the way forward. The guest stateroom and guest head are aft. The crew bunk is totally separate in the cockpit area. Salon: Large leather settee to port with hi-gloss cherrywood oblong hi-low table. The floor is newly carpeted. Molded soffits with recessed lighting, port and starboard portholes with curtains, cherrywood cabinetry conceals electrical panels. New flat screen TV, stereo and speakers. Master Stateroom Features a queen walkaround pedestal berth. Cherrywood sliding entry door, carpeted flooring, (6) recessed lights in fiberglass outfit, stainless steel portholes with curtains, storage under berth as well as port and starboard hanging lockers. Ensuite head includes: Separate shower rooms to starboard with molded flooring and built-in seat Stainless steel portholes Vacuflush head Mirrored vanity with Corian countertops and sink Mirrored door Exhaust fan Recessed lighting Guest Stateroom Features include: twin berths with night table between, hanging locker, recessed lighting, alcove with porthole and curtains and carpeted flooring. Guest head includes: Vacuflush head, vanity with Corian countertop/sink, shower with Plexi shower drawers and textured flooring over drainpan, recessed lighting, alcove with porthole and curtains and exhaust fan. Crew Quarters: Entry to crew area is through a hatch and door in starboard mid-area of cockpit. Single berth with Vacuflush head, molded vanity with sink and showerhead, storage locker and air conditioning. Galley - Plank cherrywood flooring - Corian countertops/Corian sink - Single lever designer faucet - Hi-gloss cherrywood cabinetry - Bauknecht refrigerator/freezer - New microwave oven - Ceran 2-burner electric stovetop - Cutting board/cover - U-Line icemaker Electronics New Raytheon VHF New Raytheon color radar New Raytheon plotter/gps New autopilot Compass Rudder angle indicator Digital tachometers Oil pressure Gear pressure Water temperature Trim gauges Flap gauges Flo-scan fuel monitoring system Electrical Onan 8 kW generator (8) 12 volt batteries (1) 12 volt battery for generator New battery charger Glendenning 50 amp electric shore cord reel Battery parallel switch Battery ON/OFF switches Electrical bonding system 12 volt/120-240 master distribution panel
- The main deck features the following: Life jackets/rings First aid kit Navigation lights Anchor lights Anchor chock with roller Lofrans electric windlass 200' chain Anchor housepipe Danforth anchor Trumpet horn Bilge and engine room lights Extended length fiberglass swim platform Recessed swim ladder Euro vinyl liferaft Electric windshield wipers Signal mast Custom stainless steel stern rail Electric engine room hatch, Aft sun lounge above engine room, Padded cushions/bolsters, Stainless steel grabrails, Dunnage box in starboard floor area, Locker starboard wih hot and cold shower, Fiberglass hardtop with electric sunroof, Plexi side windows, Aft drop curtain with roll up door connecting to hardtop, Molded-in fiberglass wet bar with sink, Padded white helmseat with fold down seat/bolster, U-shape settee to port with storage & cushions, White hi-lo drop leaf table, (6) recessed lights under hardtop.
- Engine Room
- Arneson surface drives Vetus bowthruster Marineaire air conditioning (3) Automatic bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Vacu-flush heads Racor fuel filters Fuel shut off valves Water level gauge Trim tabs Automatic fire control system Manual fire extinguishers Dockside water connection Hot water tank Waste macerator with Y-valve Hand operated emergency bilge pump
- A strikingly beautiful Italian Express Cruiser featuring a molded fiberglass hardtop with electric sunshade, air conditioned helm, elegant high gloss cherrywood interior, 2 stateroom/2 head plus crew layout, Twin 3208TA CAT diesels which produce speeds to 35+ knots, Vetus bow thruster and a full array of updated electronics. If you are looking for the ultimate Sport Cruiser, this is it!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Randy Greenfield Cell: 954.205.6300 Email: email@example.com