- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara 4000 is an ideal family cruiser with (2) staterooms, ensuite head, stall shower, spacious salon with open galley and exceptional outdoor seating in the cockpit.
Powered by dependable Cat 3208 diesels (935 hrs). Also includes air conditioning and extended swim platform.
- 32” Sharp LCD TV with built-in DVD (2010) Starboard “L” shaped dinette w/removable stools Bose life Style AM/FM stereo system w/disc changer Overhead skylight to windshield landing area AC & DC lighting Teak interior and teak and holley sole Marine air heating/air conditioning
- Kenyon 3-burner electric stove top Subzero refrigerator/Subzero freezer Icemakers in cockpit Built-in microwave/convection oven Black & Decker coffee maker Hot & cold water faucet Double sink and ample storage Fountainhead countertops Honey Ash cabinets
- Mid Guest Stateroom
- Queen size berth Concealed toilet w/exhaust fan Corian counter top with sink and storage below Vanity cabinet w/mirror lights
- Electronics & Entertainment Equipment
- (30) Ampere shore power cord 11 kW Onan generator w/soundshield Charles C-Charge 50 ampere battery charger ProMariner 50 ampere battery charger Battery parallel switch Tiara 12VDC and 120VAC master distribution panel Dual VDO engine instrumentation package Glendinning cable master Icom IC-M504 VHF Raytheon Ray Pilot 650 autopilot Raytheon RL-80C GPS/radar/fathometer Raymarine RC320 GPS Raymarine ST60 depth/sea temperature Ritchie compass Glendinning engine synchronizer VDO rudder angle indicator Bose stereo w/6 disc CD changer and IPod docking 20” LCD color television w/DVD player Sharp 32” LCD color television w/built-in DVD
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit Equipment
- Maxwell 800 anchor windlass 35# Delta anchor w/adequate ¼” chain and rod Underwater lights Foredeck sun pad w/cup holders Air horns (2010) (4) Flush mount rod holders Electric windshield 48” swim platform w/integrated swim boarding ladder Cockpit hot/cold water shower fixture Stainless steel foredeck rails w/bow pulpit Transom storage trunk, 105 cubic feet Cockpit wet bar w/icemaker Twin transom doors Transom bench seat Aft facing cockpit seat w/two hydraulically raised tables Cockpit sunshade (2010) Bimini top w/three-sided Isinglass enclosure Windshield cover Cockpit cover (2010) Anchor washdown system Hot water heater (2010) Groco oil changer system Dripless shaft logs FE-241 automatic engine room fire system Morse shifters/throttles Raw water washdown
- This Tiara 4000 is an ideal family cruiser with (2) staterooms, ensuite head, stall shower, spacious salon with open galley and exceptional outdoor seating in the cockpit. Powered by dependable Cat 3208 diesels (935 hrs). Also includes air conditioning and extended swim platform. Well cared for. Shows very well. Seriously for sale!
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: email@example.com