- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
**MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!**
- Total Power: 1150
- 2 stateroom, 2 head layout with large salon. Master stateroom is forward with centerline Queen berth and private head with separate shower. Guest stateroom is aft to stbd. With upper/lower berths and guest head to port. The large well appointed salon is configured with beautiful U shaped settee/dinette to stbd. and galley across to port. Décor was totally renovated in 2010 with new upholstery and carpeting. There is a large bulkhead mounted flatscreen TV forward of settee and Sony entertainment system located in galley. Forward of main accommodation and accessed through hatches in foredeck, is the crew quarters with 2 berths plus head with shower.
- Main Deck
- The main helm deck is huge and very comfortable with seating for 12. The helm station is to stbd. with wet bar to port. Aft of the helm is large U shaped settee with table. Moving all the way aft is the very large sunpad which lifts to access engineroom. There is a bimini top with full enclosure, stainless steel framed windshield with wipers, and very large swim platform. Deck surfaces are nonskid gelcoat covered with carpet.
- Furuno Navnet Radar/Plotter Furuno LS-6100 Sounder Furuno GPS GP-36 Navicontrol AP3003 Autopilot Uniden UM525 VHF radio Whitestar Riviera compass ACR EPIRB Clarion AM/FM/CD changer Gafrig speedometer
- Large galley with lots of counter space and storage Refrigerator/freezer Whirlpool 4 burner cooktop Goldstar microwave Stainless sink with faucet Sony entertainment system
- Deck Equipment & Miscellaneous
- Bow thruster Lofrans winch with chain and plow type anchor mounted in bow Vacuflush heads and MSD system 72,000 BTU Condario A/C system Isea 12 gal. water heater Electric grill and refrigerator at helm deck wet bar All stainless heavy duty deck hardware 50 amp shore power inlet and cord Fireboy fire control system Full canvas cover for aft deck
- This is a beautiful example of a Baia 63’ which is both agile and fast! She had a complete makeover in 2010 including new Awlgrip Platinum paint, new interior décor, complete bottom job and full servicing of drive system. She is turnkey and ready for her new owner! Present owner moving up to larger Baia
- Broker Remarks
- For more information, contact Dick Phillips
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dick Phillips email@example.com 561.346.1616