- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tiara’s most popular model with Cat diesels, fresh detail, engine oil service, and (2) new 4D house batteries.
- Plan ‘A’, centerline island berth, head & stall shower aft to port. Convertible U-shaped dinette to starboard with teak table and teak and holly sole. Flat screen TV viewable from stateroom or dinette.
- U-shaped galley to port with 2-burner stove, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer and adequate storage lockers. Princess 2-burner stove Microwave Refrigerator/freezer 12-Gallon hot water heater (6) Large cabinet lockers
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Recent Raytheon radar/GPS C-120 Robertson autopilot AP22 B&G kts/log/digital depth M120 Icon radio Kenwood AM/FM CD stereo system & speakers throughout the boat Uniden ES UM525 VHF Radio Weems & Plath clock & Barometer
- Northern Lights generator w/944 hrs Auto/manual bilge pumps Automatic battery charger Kenyon inverter 120v Shore power set
- DECK AND HULL
- Bennet trim tabs Custom stainless steel arch Cockpit shower 12v Lewmar windlass & 200’ chain Deck lights In-laid teak aft combings Swim platform with Weaver Davit fittings for future inflatable setup Extra water tank in aft lazarette (apx 40 gal)
- Removable L-shaped lounge in cockpit
- Tiara’s most popular model with Cat diesels.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Bill Palmer at: (949) 642-5735, mobile: (760) 809-6333 or E-mail: email@example.com.