- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Perfect weekender for four is this 2004 Sea Ray 34’ Sundancer. Her layout consists of main stateroom forward with a mid-cabin seating area that converts to a berth, plus Vacu-flush head. MARY JANE is powered by Twin Mercruiser 370 HP gas engines. Her other features include 5kw Kohler generator, custom tender with outboard, (2) flat panel TV’s, and (1) Intellian satellite TV.
Two boat owner wishes her sold.
- Entering aft from platform through transom door is full eisenglass enclosure. U shaped settee is immediately to starboard with bar/sink to port. Above bar, mounted on arch is flat panel TV. Just forward to starboard is the helm with twin captain’s seats/bolsters. Opposite to port is a third matching seat. Entering cabin and down (5) steps is lower salon. Immediately to port is enclosed vacu- flush head. Just forward to port is galley with Corian counter top with sink, touch-top stove and fridge. Opposite the galley to starboard is the settee with table. Just aft of the settee is the open mid cabin which converts to a bunk. All the way forward on the center line is the walk-around island berth.
- Island berth forward Settee w/table opposite galley Cabinets Opening ports Cherry wood accent Skylights Galley Midship seating area (converts to berth)
- Cherry cabinets Corian counter top Integrated sink Electric cook top Built-in microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer
- Navigation and Electronics
- RayMarine 215 VHF RayMarine SL70C radar/chart plotter RayMarine DS600X fish finder Clarion stereo with (6) disc changer (2) Fahrenheit MP3/DVD/CD/CDRW/SVCD players Boss flip-down flat screen TV in V berth Z flat screen in salon Smart Craft system view
- Builder: Mercruiser Model: 8.1 Horizon Power: 370 HP Type: V-drive Hours: 550 Cruise: 25 MPH Top: 31 MPH
- Mechanical Equipment
- Central vacuum Windshield wipers Cockpit speakers Intellian satellite television Cruisair air conditioning
- Electrical Equipment
- 5kw Kohler generator 12 volt DC 120 volt AC Dual shore power cord connections Satellite TV connection Battery parallel switch (4) batteries (2) flat panel TVs Underwater lights Lofrans electric windlass Searchlight w/remote Bilge pump
- Deck and Hull
- Full Eisenglass enclosure (heavy duty panels) Wet bar w/ sink & refrigerator Cockpit table Bow pad 10' Tender w/ 9 HP outboard (platform mounted) Flat panel TV mount bracket in arch
- Perfect weekender for four is this 2004 Sea Ray 34’ Sundancer. Her layout consists of main stateroom forward with a mid-cabin seating area that converts to a berth, plus Vacu-flush head. MARY JANE is powered by Twin Mercruiser 370 HP gas engines. Her other features include 5kw Kohler generator, custom tender with outboard, (2) flat panel TV’s, and (1) Intellian satellite TV. Two boat owner wishes her sold.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Mason Staring at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org