- Displacement: 110T
- Total Power: 2735
- PRELIMINARY SPECS Bureau Veritas Classification, Malta cross hull. Greek charter licence.
- Electrical System
- 2 x Generators Kholer 85Kva 2 x Shore power converter 37,5 kVA in parallel Gel batteries service 800A and start batteries 2x270 A/h-3x100 A charges Opacmare electro-hydraulic systems Dimmers for all internal lights
- Engine Room
- 22.000 l fuel tanks with double Racor fuel filters for main engines and generators MTU blue line instrumentation "confort" for engine monitoring Oil change system for main engines and generators 360.000 BTU reversible air conditioning unit Dedicated 400V 10m/3hour fresh water pump at constant flow with back up pump 220v FM200 semi automatic fire fighting system Fire alarm central unit Chubb with smoke and heat detectors in engine room and all cabins/compartments
- Electronics- Navigation Equipment and Communication
- M9 TV satellite antenna and M9 dummy antenna Electronic package for navigation and radio: All electronic navigational SOLAS, radar, tracer, GPS, auto pilot, sounder, GPS, chartpolotter, navtex, receiver, Gsm communication (fax, voice, data). Weather data, sat compass, VHF, Immarsat C, sart, EPIRB Panasonic PABX central communication unit KVH fleet 55 sat telephone/fax/internet antenna
- Security and Control
- Couach centralized control digital screen computer for all electrical systems, generators, pumps, tanks, alarms.
- Entertainment Video and Sound Systems
- TV LCD 50" full HD plasma in salon with lift, DVD player blue ray, sat decoder TV LCD 36" full HD in the owner's cabin DVD player blue ray, sat decoder TV LCD 36" full HD in the VIP cabin with DVD player blue ray, sat decoder TV LCD 26" HD in the guests cabins with DVD and sat decoder TV LCD 21" with satellite TV and DVD player in crew mess galley TV LCD 15" with satellite TV and DVD player in captains cabin TV LCD 15" in crew cabins with DVD player Internet WIFI system in all yacht areas
- JACUZZI on flybridge with teak cover for jacuzzi tub Teak docking on all exterior (flybridge, rear cockpit, front and side ways), and teak finish under flying bridge at rear cockpit Trash compactor and garbage disposal in galley Safe in wheelhouse, master High pressure washing and drying machine
- The hull deck and fly are entirely built in Kevlar fiber (Aramat developed by Dupont De Nemour for Couach) the entirety stratified into one block. The hull is lighter, 4 times more resistant to shocks than an aluminum hull and 10 times more than a plastic sandwich hull. The boat is thus more rigid, more solid and lighter. The V shaped underbodies "made in" Couach: The choice of a deep "V" shaped underbody provides a sharp entry into water, with an excellent sea passage for unbeatable comfort. The excellent wave passage allows the boat to maintain its speed without striking the sea, nor jolting the passengers.The engines are thus less solicited, work less under force, are quieter, produce less smoke and as a result require less fuel.
- Jet ski Seadoo GTX 215hp Tender Castoldi 5,40m @ 180HP Volvo Penta Additional crew tender on rear platform Avon 4,20 jet with launching crane in the garage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jerome Brarda US.954-609-5924 Europe. +33-620-803-630 E. Jerome@ardell.com Craig Cadwalader O. 954-525-7637 C. 954-536-5083 E. Craig@ardell.com