- 84 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- KTA 19 ME
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ISLANDER, an 84’ 2006 Northern Marine long-range cruiser has just been offered for sale by her original owner. A great deal of thought went into the design, outfitting and building of ISLANDER by her very knowledgeable captain who was the owner’s project manager during construction. The end result was a long-range yacht that has traveled comfortably and relatively trouble free. She has cruised mainly on the West Coast from Mexico to Alaska.
ISLANDER is in immaculate overall condition. The best we have seen in the Expedition Series.
- Lower deck: Master stateroom forward, foyer, Crew quarters with galley and reefer, cook top and microwave, main electrical panel, top loading freezer and Maytag Neptune stacked washer/dryer. Main deck: Forward is VIP with access under deck to watertight compartment with fuel and water tanks, Guest/office stateroom, passage way aft to galley and salon with day head and pantry.
- Located on main deck
- Volga blue granite countertops Glacier refrigerator/freezer with (4) drawers and cold plates for overnight shut down Viking 4-burner propane stove top w/electric oven and gas fume sensor Sharp Carousel microwave Kitchen Aid dish washer Double sink with disposal and drinking faucet
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Forward on lower deck King size bed with drawers under Cedar lined closet All marble bathroom with shower, double sink, head, and heated towel rack
- VIP GUEST STATEROOM
- Forward on main deck
- GUEST STATEROOM/OFFICE
- Starboard on main deck Sofa that makes into bed Desk with computer connection Head with shower and towel warmer
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
- Bose Lifestyle 48 CD/DVD radio surround system with Sharp Plasma 32” TV in master stateroom JVC radio CD/DVD players with 20” flat screen TV in VIP, guest, crew and captains quarters Bose Lifestyle 48 CD/DVD/surround system with Sharp Plasma 45” TV in salon Bose plays independently in galley, aft deck, and pilothouse Samsung VCR compatible to Secam/Pal/Ntsc
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- PILOTHOUSE (3) Flat Screens (2 Furuno, 1 Ovei) (2) Simrad AP50 Autopilot with 2 hydraulic pumps in Lazarette (4) FU 50 steering levers (1) Furuno SC60 Satellite compass (1) Furuno Fluxgate compass (1) Radar Furuno/Arpa Far-28x7 series, 35kw / 95 mile (1) Furuno NavNet 1900 radar/sounder/plotter (2) Furuno GP 90 GPS, commercial rating (1) Furuno AIS FA 100, commercial rating (1) IBM computer with Nobeltec chart plotter system (1) Furuno weather fax (1) Furuno Nav Tex 300 (1) Icom IC-M802 SSB radio (2) Icom IC-M504 VHF P/H (3) Furuno FM 3000, flybridge/aft deck/crew quarters Basic Engine Instruments (4) Hynautic Engine control stations Trac stabilizer American bow thrusters, bow and stern with variable speed control Sat Communication, Fleet 77 and Fleet 33 Phone system, Panasonic KX-TR624, 10 stations Closed circuit TV with 3 cameras
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Engine – Cummins KTA 19 ME, 600 hp, 4140 hours Transmission – ZF IRM 3500, 4:1 ratio with hydraulic power take off Prop Shaft – 4” s/s shaft, driving, 5-blade prop 50” x 48”, set up with “come-home gear”, hydraulic from aft generator, dripless shaft seal Stabilizer – American Bowthruster, Trac series Thruster – American Bow Thruster, 50 hp bow and 40 hp stern Air conditioning – 12 ton Aqua-Air-Marine reverse cycle chillers Make-up Air – Fresh air ventilation to all staterooms, salon and galley Heating – Kabola diesel furnace with air handlers Watermaker – (2) Vantage Marine 2x70 gph with large plankton filters Engine room vent – variable speed engine room blowers, (2) engine room extractor fans Fuel transfer – (1) transfer pump 15 gpm with selector valves to (4) tanks, fuel real station in lazarette for tender Fire pump – 5 hp pump for fire/anchor wash/emergency bilge (5 compartment) Sea chest – (2) for main engine/generator/watermaker/hydraulics, etc.
- 120/240 volt 60 cycle AC system 24/12V DC system (2) Onan generators sets 35kw Aft generator has hydraulic power take-off Forward generator has 3574 hours Aft generator has 3376 hours Onan night generator, 13.5 kW, 1667 hours Xantrex Trace 4kw inverter/charter (2) Xantrex inverters, 1000 w for computer and entertainment system 8 8D deep cycle for house Newmar 24V 95 amp charger for house bank Newmar 24V 30 amp charger for main engine Newmar 24V 15 amp charger for generator start battery (2) 120/240 v 50 amp shorepower inlets with (2) Ocean Electro system 120-208-240 v 50 amp isolation transformers (1) 80’ and (2) 50’ shore power cables with various adaptors
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- FORE DECK Muir 4500 hydraulic anchor windlass w/400’ 5/8 chain set up to receive additional 500’ of 1” line Muir 4500 24v DC electric windlass w/ 400’ 5/8 chain Forfjord #30 350 lb anchor Forfjord #18 210 lb anchor Bruce 90 kg spare anchor AFT DECK Muir line/anchor winch with 3/8 chain and 300’ 5/8 line stern anchor Muir line handling winch Stern anchor Fortress FX 55 Danforth style anchor Kalenberg air horn (2) throwable life rings 406 auto release EPIRB BOAT DECK Zodiac 19’ tender Pro Luxe 560 I.O. w/120 hp Mercury (Izuzu) diesel w/91 hrs. Nautica 13’ tender w/Yamaha 40 hp outboard Zodiac 10-man life raft (open ocean) Nautical Structure davit 3000 lb Storage rack for fenders and fishing rods Boat deck walk in storage locker Propane storage compartment with (2) 10 gal. tanks High pressure wash down pump with 100 gal purified water tank PILOTHOUSE Black Corian instrument panel with (3) Stidd helm chairs Raised settee with sofa and teak table with antique compass and 2 chart drawers Port and starboard Freeman doors leading to Portuguese bridge and aft to boat deck Aft of pilothouse is Captain’s cabin with head and shower To port is office w/boat computer and printers
- Aft and stairs up from pilothouse and boat deck (3) Stidd helm seats with settee after and (2) small tables Storage locker NavNet plotter VHF radio Wind/depth instruments Engine RPM gauge Autopilot remote control Stereo, CD player
- ISLANDER, an 84’ 2006 Northern Marine long-range cruiser has just been offered for sale by her original owner. A great deal of thought went into the design, outfitting and building of ISLANDER by her very knowledgeable captain who was the owner’s project manager during construction. The end result was a long-range yacht that has traveled comfortably and relatively trouble free. She has cruised mainly on the West Coast from Mexico to Alaska. ISLANDER is in immaculate overall condition. The best we have seen in the Expedition Series.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org