- 78 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- NTA 855M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
El Encanto, with her 22’ beam, presents very large accommodations which have been completely modernized and renewed by the present owner. A great deal of careful planning, high levels of finish work and investment have combined to create an interior that is the envy of any Yacht/Fisherman of this size range afloat! The accommodations are matched only by the versatility, safety, comfort and long range capabilities designed into EL ENCANTO.
EL ENCANTO has a large and accessible cockpit that leads through double doors into the salon where one finds a L-shaped couch with cocktail table and, further forward, an entertainment center. On the port side one finds two comfortable upholstered chairs, a game table and a full wet bar with icemaker and refrigerator. The salon is surrounded on three sides by large windows, providing wonderful views and a light and bright environment.
Forward and two steps up is a dining room and table for up to eight on the starboard side. On the left side is a completely modernized and fully equipped galley.
Further forward is the separate pilot house area, with complete helm station with two Stidd chairs and a unique and beautiful observation area for up to six with TV. There is also a ladder going from the pilot house to the upper deck.
The master stateroom and crew quarters are reached by a passage on the starboard side of the dining area, which leads down stairs to the master stateroom on the port side. This is a large and elegant suite with king size bed, Shoji screens for the port light and high levels of finish throughout. Further forward is the two berth crew quarters and head with shower. The passageway to the crew quarters includes many storage cabinets, sliding Shoji screens and has the same high level of finish as does the master stateroom. A very high quality of finish, again in high gloss cherry.
Back up the stairs and past the dining room, is a second set of steps leading down to the two guest suites, each with head and stall showers. The port side guest cabin has a queen bed, while the starboard guest cabin also has a queen bed.
Still on this lower deck, there is entry to a separate laundry room and freezer, leading through an insulated door to the engine room and further aft to a separate generator and pump room
- Displacement: 95 tons
- Total Power: 400 Cruising Speed: 11 knots @ 1600 rpm Max Speed: 14 knots @ 2400 rpm
- El Encanto, with her 22’ beam, presents very large accommodations which have been completely modernized and renewed by the present owner. A great deal of careful planning, high levels of finish work and investment have combined to create an interior that is the envy of any Yacht/Fisherman of this size range afloat! The accommodations are matched only by the versatility, safety, comfort and long range capabilities designed into EL ENCANTO. EL ENCANTO has a large and accessible cockpit that leads through double doors into the salon where one finds a L-shaped couch with cocktail table and, further forward, an entertainment center. On the port side one finds two comfortable upholstered chairs, a game table and a full wet bar with icemaker and refrigerator. The salon is surrounded on three sides by large windows, providing wonderful views and a light and bright environment. Forward and two steps up is a dining room and table for up to eight on the starboard side. On the left side is a completely modernized and fully equipped galley. Further forward is the separate pilot house area, with complete helm station with two Stidd chairs and a unique and beautiful observation area for up to six with TV. There is also a ladder going from the pilot house to the upper deck. The master stateroom and crew quarters are reached by a passage on the starboard side of the dining area, which leads down stairs to the master stateroom on the port side. This is a large and elegant suite with king size bed. Further forward is the two berth crew quarters and head with shower. The passageway to the crew quarters includes many storage cabinets, sliding Shoji screens and has the same high level of finish as the master staterooms. A very high quality of finish, again in high gloss cherry. Back up the stairs and past the dining room, is a second set of steps leading down to the two guest suites, each with head and stall showers. The port side guest cabin has a queen bed, while the starboard guest cabin also has a queen bed. Still on this lower deck, there is entry to a separate laundry room and freezer, leading through an insulated door into the engine room and further aft to a separate generator and pump room.
- The Salon is located aft of the galley/dining area and features the following: Bookcase with storage Denon AudioVisual Surround sound Denon DVM 1835 Progressive scan 42" Panasonic HDTV L-shaped sofa with custom coffee table Wet Bar - with Scotsman icemaker & Scotsman compact refrigerator Granite counter with stainless steel sink with hot/cold water faucet (4) Storage cabinets above counter Double door to cockpit, aft Stairway to guest quarters, forward Carpeting Leather overhead with (12) recessed lights Fabric blinds for all windows with valances and indirect lighting
- Granite Coutner tops Synthetic flooring Refrigerator: KitchenAid Freezer: KitchenAid Miele expresso maker Maytag double door oven Dacor Convection oven Trash compactor (2) Fisher & Paykel over/under dishwashers Brew express coffee maker - insta hot Overhead smoke detector
- Master Stateroom
- The entrance to the Master Stateroom is from the forward companionway. It is beautifully finished and features a King berth centerline, with (8) storage drawers below, built-in nightstands, with storage cabinets and bookshelves together with audiovisual equipment. Stateroom Features: Marine Air air-conditioning controls Hanging locker aft Carpeting Leather overhead with (3) hatch recessed lights (2) Stereo speakers Satellite radio (2) Reading lights- Port and Starboard & sliding Shoji screens LG/Satellite Direct TV Storage cabinets outboard (8) Storage drawers Dressing vanity with mirror, light & dressing stool Head Features: Shower stall w/glass door Stone sink with designer water faucet Overhead light (2) overhead dressing lights Mirror on outboard bulkhead Ceramic tiled sole & walls Hinged mirrored medicine cabinet doors Vinyl overhead with track lighting Vanity outboard with granite counter tops Electronic vacuum flush toilet
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Reached by stairway from Salon Stateroom Features: Queen berth with mattress & bedspread (6) Storage drawers below berth Drawer dresser aft with linen storage Night stand with (2) storage drawers Hanging locker outboard (2) Recessed lights at head of berth Storage forward Bookcase outboard Carpeting leather overhead with (2) recessed lights Entrance to starboard guest head Head Features: Vacu-Flush head w/glass shower door Ceramic tile sole and walls Vinyl overhead Porthole outboard (8) Dressing lights Mirror outboard w/mirrored medicine cabinet doors Vanity with porcelain sink & granite countertop Overhead light
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Reachable via stairs from Salon Stateroom Features: Queen berth athwart ship Cruise Air air conditioning controls (6) Storage drawers below berth Single berth outboard Storage cabinets outboard Leather wrapped overhead with (2) stereo speakers Hanging locker outboard (4) Recessed lights Amerex Halon 1211 fire extinguisher Porthole outboard Entrance to the Guest head is aft Head Features: Intercom telephone Granite vanity with porcelain sink with hot/cold water faucet Granite tile & sole walls Porthole mirror, outboard w/mirrored medicine cabinet drawers Glass shower door Shower stall with stone sole & walls Overhead light Electronic vacuum flush toilet
- Laundry Room
- Maytag stack washer/dryer Vinyl tile sole Sub-Zero freezer Panasonic telephone switching control panel Overhead smoke detector Waste discharge information plaque Shower sump tank under sole
- Furuno Radar 72 mi. (2006) Built in Proximity alarm Marine Air air conditioning controls Furuno GP-37 gps (2006) C-Map plotter, electronic chart Furuno NavNet/Mac Sea (2006) Simrad AP-2502 interfaced autopilot 2006 ICOM RECU/TX hailer 2007 RICHIE compass 6" WEEMS & PLATH clock & barometer XM Stereo Carpeted sole Teak and leather overhead with (7) recessed lights Door to deck L-shaped seating to port forward with electrical control panel below (7) Windshield panels, forward with teak trim STIDD pedestal helm seat Overhead generator monitors, port and starboard Datamarine Speed Link speed/distance log ICOM IC-M127 VHF Radio ACR remote spot light control VDO gauges for both main engines Wagner rudder angle indicator Naiad roll control stabilizer panel Mathers controls for both main engines Stainless steel steering wheel Princeton computer screen with Compaq hard drive Canon Multi Pass printer Amerex halon 1211 fire extinguisher Furuno Depth Sounder RD-30 (2006) Fleet 55 SAT telephone Ships monitoring system with alarms
- Flybridge & Upper Deck
- The Upperdeck is extremely spacious. Access is from stairs in the aft cockpit or up enclosed stairs from the pilothouse. To port and far aft is a control pedestal for operating the vessel while fighting fish or docking stern to. There is a large centerline locker running fore and aft, which contains storage and the main salon air handlers. On the port side of the boat deck, there is another large fore and aft locker presently arranged and used for rod, reel and dive tank storage. The 17.6' Key Largo tender is stowed for and aft on the starboard side of the boat deck. Proceeding forward, one ascends two steps to the raised flying bridge. Access to the unique bucket style crow's nest is through the main mast structure. There is a dining area that seats 8 and full instrumentation with three helm chairs. There is a large buffet cabinet with refrigeration and storage on either side. A full Bimini cover gives protection from the sun. Flybridge Features: Buffet with refrigerator (3) Deck mounted helm chairs Dinette table with bench with storage Bimini top (folded) Stainless steel ladder to crow's nest Life sling throwable ring Alden electric SatFind 406 EPIRB - ACR Class (2008) Wagner rudder angle indicator Mathers clutch and throttle controls Complete VDO instrumentation for both engines Windlass control, flood lights control, & horn button Trolling valves control Vinyl cover for helm Amerex 1211 Halon fire extinguisher Furuno 48-mile radar (2002) Furuno FCV-292 video recorder (2006) ICOM IC-M502 VHF radio (2006) ACR remote spot light control ICOM IC-M700 SSB radio (2006) (14) Type II adult life jackets Furuno Depth Sounder (2006) 4" Richie compass Crows Nest & Mast Features: DMC SATCOM dome Single trumpet air horn (2) VHF antennaes Quartz light forward (2) Quartz lights aft Mathers single lever controls for port and starboard engines Jog steer control for autopilot Motorola cellular telephone Start/stop switches for both main engines Furuno GPS antenna (2) Radar scanners (2) Overhead stereo speakers NavNet VHF Radio
- Electrical System
- (3) 240V Shore power connectors (2) Northern Lights diesel 35kW 240V generators Racor filters for generators (6) 12 volt batteries in battery boxes Phase III battery charger 12V / Phase III battery charger 24V 85 amp, 12 volt alternator on Port engine 85, 24 volt on Starboard engine
- Engine Room
- The engine room entrance is from the generator hold or aft stateroom companionway and includes the following: Twin Cummins 855M diesels 400hp. Fresh water cooled, 6 Cylinder, Twin disc MG510A transmission PORT Hours: 16896.4 STARBOARD Hours: 16900.2 All Cummins' recommended maintenance actions are current. Major overhaul not due until 25,000 hours. Top end rebuild at 13,800 hours. Sound insulation overhead and on bulkheads (2) 55 gallon lube oil tanks aft 55 lb. Halex halon system Dual Racor fuel filters to both engines Main breaker panel, port outboard Discharge of oil plaque Waterloo tool box Work bench with vise & storage drawers Amerex 3A40BC halon fire extinguisher Fuel valves, port & starboard forward (5) CruiseAir air conditioning compressors, starboard Myron Series 750 watermaker Air conditioning raw water pump and manifolds Hydraulic steering pump and reservoir Naiad stabilizer pump Stabilizer hydraulic assembly, port & starboard forward (5) Overhead lights, emergency bilge pump manifold, starboard forward Cass Corp. SR01000 water maker, 600 gallons per day Exhaust fans, port & starboard (2) 1200 gal. aluminum fuel tanks, forward 110 gal. oil in engine room tanks Approx. 420 gal. water/gage in crew quarters Floor hatch 2-1/2" shafts 36' x 30" x 4 blade VDO instrumentation Oil change pump with manifold (1) Oil-less compressor
- Generator Room
- The Generator room entrance is from the engine room aft or cockpit and includes the following: (2) Northern lights 35 kW generators Sound insulation overhead and on bulkheads (2) 12-volt batteries, port and starboard aft in covered boxes (4) Vapor-proof cut-off switches Exhaust blowers, port & starboard Cockpit refrigerator compressor, starboard (2) Fiberglass mufflers to generators, outboard 110-volt outlet Halogen lights Spare parts storage shelves, aft (2) Racor fuel filters to generators Halex 40-pound halon Lewco silicone battery charger (2) Livewell circulating pumps
- Fuel Consumption
- 1400rpm @ 8.5 knots - 10 gallons an hour total consumption on mains and generators. 1600 rpm @ 10 knots - 13 gallons per hour 1800 rpm @ 11.5 knots - 20 gallons per hour 2000 rpm @ 12 knots - 30 gallons per hour 2400 rpm @ 14 knots - 45 gallons per hour
- Safety & Fire Protection
- EPIRB Zodiac 8-person lift raft (2007/2009) (10) Type II Life jackets Life sling Throwable ring Bell electric/air horn Built-in Halex 40lb. system - generator Built-in Halex 53lb system - engine room Olin Alert flares (2) Survival suits
- Other Features
- Ideal Anchor Windlass (electric) (2) CQR anchors (400ft. chain and 50ft chain with 600 ft. of line Murray fighting chair 15 gallon bait tank on bow (2) Quartz lights aft Fresh water washdown Pompanette outriggers (2) 60 gallon bait tanks 5 ton fish hold in deck (freezer)
- Water Sports
- Tender: 17.6' Key Largo, fiberglass with Yamaha 70hp, Nav. w/electronics (2008) Nautical Structures crane 1500lbs. Scuba Tank Dive Compressor Snorkel Gear Water Skis (2) Hobie kayaks
- Helm Stations
- El Encanto has five separate helm stations. Including in the crow's nest on the flybridge, on the raised flybridge, aft on the boat deck with extended remote control from boat deck to cockpit and on the main deck in the enclosed pilothouse.
- EL ENCANTO is one of four long range yacht/fisherman built by the famous Jones and Goodell shipyard and designed by the renowned Ed Monk who intended that these boats carry owners and guests long distances in great comfort and safety while providing state of the art fishing capabilities. These boats are extremely heavily built and equipped. 2006 saw EL ENCANTO undergo a massive refit, both interior and exterior. Most of this work was done in Fort Lauderdale and it included: *Complete painting of the exterior of the boat from waterline to crow’s nest bucket; *The bottom was refinished and all running gear was cleaned, faired and coated; *The interior overhead panels were all removed and replaced with leather wrapped removable panels and halogen canned lighting fixtures; *Nearly all interior hardware was removed and replaced with new; *All interior walls were stripped and covered in beautiful high end materials; *The furniture was removed and replaced with high gloss cherry wood; *Electric draperies were installed in the main salon; *Custom leather covered L-Shaped sofa was installed in the Salon; *A new entertainment center was installed, including 44” flat screen TV, Denon receiver, and a new DVD/CD player was added, together with nine pin computer connections were added, as was a surround sound system with speakers throughout; *Interior light switches were removed and replaced with new, together with emergency lighting and under-stair lighting; *New bar areas including marble tops, custom cherry wood high gloss cabinetry, marble back splashes, inlaid bar sink and overhead cabinets. A new ice maker and refrigerator for the bar area were installed; *The dining area has a custom high gloss cherry wood table for eight and custom buffet and storage areas. Adjustable lighting has been installed overhead and Shoji doors have been added to close off the galley and pass thru areas; *The galley has been completely renovated including custom painting of cabinets, marble countertops and back splashes, stainless steel appliances including built-in coffee maker, espresso machine, overhead microwave, stove top oven and side by side refrigerator and freezer. Also new were double sinks, instant hot water and filtered water dispenser; *The Pilothouse was refurbished to include high gloss teak finishes with black counter tops and black leather upholstery. Overhead panels were replaced with removable leather wrapped panels and overhead lighting has been installed, together with emergency lighting. Two Stidd helm chairs were installed; Many new electronic navigation and ship’s systems devices were installed at this time, including generator gauges, VHF, new main engine gauges, new rocker arm switches, RD30, Furuno sonar, Furuno NavNet, Side Power Joy Stick for bow thruster, Naiad Multisea controls; Simrod auto pilot, 15” Furunomonitor with 72 mile radar, color sounder and MaxSea. New navigation and ships electronic systems consist of a GP 37, SSB 1502, XM radio receiver, I Pod launch pad and a 7”monitor for the Mac Mini with new clock and barometer. The pilothouse helm doors and interior walls and panels were finished in high gloss cherry wood and a pop-up flat screen TV was added. *As part of the refit, the Master Stateroom was finished with high gloss cherry wood, Shoji screens were added, a 19” flat screen TV was added along with a 7” monitor for security and navigation information. The Master Head was completely refitted with new overhead lighting, vanity mirrors, marble counter tops, sink and fixtures. The shower was redone in marble with a new glass door and a new Sealand electric flushing toilet was added. *The crew quarters in the bow were finished in high gloss cherry, a 19” flat screen TV was added and the head received a marble shower, new mirrors, glass shower door, new electric flush toilet and marble counter tops. *The port and starboard guest staterooms were re-finished in high gloss cherry wood, had new removable overhead panels wrapped in leather, new overhead canned lighting, custom mattresses, marble showers and counter tops and new fixtures. *The engine room received new through hull fixtures, new hoses, clamps, PVC piping, two marine air chillers, water maker, ZF electric shifters and Sealand vacuum head system. The engines received full manufacturer maintenance checks and procedures. New refrigeration compressor for the drink box, new air compressor, deep well water pump for fresh water, new pumps for wash down and bait tank system and 2 freezer compressors. New 12 volt battery charger and 24 volt charges were added as was a Brownie dive compressor. *The cockpit received new overhead lighting, a new bait tank holding some 30 scoops of bait in two compartments. New cockpit combing with lights was added. *The boat deck received a new SS BBQ grill and new storage cabinetry, while the fly bridge helm area had custom seating, a settee, table, bar and refrigeration and three Pompanette chairs.
- Please contact Central Agent, Ron Rickard, Cell: 954.629.3714 Email: Ron@ardell.com