This 82’ Northcoast is an excellent example of a clean, high pedigree, raised pilothouse motoryacht. LADY O underwent an extensive refit in 2007 which included an all new interior complete with custom furniture, carpets, headliner, custom cross-cut cherry carpentry, all new galley appliances, and granite counter tops added throughout the vessel. The aft deck was extended which allowed for an additional crew cabin to be installed. In addition, the mechanical systems were inspected with major service to the main engines and stablilzers. Wesmar bow and stern thrusters were added and the hydraulic system was upgraded to include PTO pumps at the main engines. LADY O is maintained to the highest standards and shows very well inside and out.
- LWL: 78
- Total Power: 1200 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 24
- Fuel: 2500 Fresh Water: 800 Holding: 560
- A very functional layout consisting of 4 staterooms, six guest heads, 2 separate crew cabins,1 crew head, full walkaround side decks, and a large flybridge. The yacht is boarded via a large swimstep. Crew quarters and engine room access are via the transom door at the swimstep. Stairs on the port and starboard side provide access to the aft deck which was expanded in 2007 and is equipped with built-in seating and a large custom table providing seating for ten. A sliding door provides access to the main salon where you are greeted by a warm and inviting interior décor, all new throughout the vessel in 2007. The refit included all soft goods, fixtures, wall coverings and custom furniture. Custom satin finished cross-cut American cherry joinery is featured throughout. Bulkheads are covered in light ostrich leather and floors are covered with teak and holly and Berber carpeting. At the starboard forward end of the salon is access to the day head and a passageway which leads to the on-deck galley. All galley appliances were upgraded in 2007 in addition to granite counter tops and teak and holly floors. The pilothouse is directly forward of the galley and features a built in settee and table, 2 Pompanette helm chairs, and port and starboard doors accessing the side deck. Access to the accommodations is via a curved staircase adjacent to the galley on the starboard side. The full beam master stateroom is located amidships and features a centerline king size berth with his and hers bathrooms, sharing a stall shower. Moving forward from the master down the companionway is access to the port and starboard guest staterooms. Both staterooms feature twin berths and ensuite heads with stall showers. The VIP stateroom is forward in the bow section with a queen size berth and ensuite head with stall shower.
- Main Salon
- Granite wet bar with hammered nickel sink Air conditioning L-shaped sofa & chase (2) Leather chairs Granite countertops throughout salon Custom cherry table with seating for eight Custom cherry coffee table with storage trunk Ample cabinet & storage space U-line icemaker and refrigerator in wet bar Sony RX-V992 surround sound stereo system w/receiver Bosch surround sound system Sharp flat screen TV with Boxch surround sound Sony 200 CDP-CX250 CD player Mitsubishi HS-U570 4-head VCR ADCOM GFA 5200 stereo speaker protection system Carpeting throughout Smoke alarm & fire extinguisher
- Bosch SS dishwasher GE SS side/side refrigerator with freezer GE SS convection/microwave oven GE SS Electrolux 6-burner stove with oven GE SS trash compactor Granite countertops GE garbage disposal Teak & holly floors Double SS sink Ample drawer & cabinet storage Black & Decker Spill Buster vacuum cleaner Black marble counter tops
- Master Stateroom
- King berth Cedar lined hanging locker Cedar lined walk-in closet Black granite counter tops Carpeting with teak & holly Cross-cut cherry in satin finish Ensuite his/hers bathroom with shower & (2) microphor heads Smoke alarm & fire extinguisher Flat screen television & stereo (2007) Sony CDX C560 AM/FM radio/CD player Aqua Air a/c control Panasonic Hybrid telephone/intercom Standard Horizon Nova VHF Maximum wind speed instrument Ship’s warning system: bilge alarm/tank alarm
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- Cedar-lined closet Black granite counter tops Ensuite head with sink, stall shower & Microphor head Floors: carpet, teak & holly Cross-cut cherry in satin finish Aqua Air a/c control Panasonic Hybrid telephone/intercom Sony CDX-560 AM/FM stereo with CD player Flat-screen television (2007) Smoke alarm & fire extinguisher
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Twin berths Black marble counters Tan ostrich wall coverings Ensuite head with sink, stall shower & Microphor head Cedar lined hanging locker Cherry in satin finish Carpeting with teak & holly Panasonic Hybrid telephone/intercom Sony CDX-560 AM/FM stereo with CD player Aqua Air a/c control Smoke alarm & fire extinguisher
- Twin Guest Stateroom Port
- Twin berths Hanging closet Teak and holly floors Port side head with sink, stall shower & Microphor head Stainless steel sinks & granite countertops Sony CDX AM/FM stereo CD player Smoke alarm & fire extinguisher
- Crew Accommodations
- Two crew cabins with single berths Teak and holly floors Stainless port windows, port and starboard Bathroom with full shower, head, and sink KITCHENETTE: Stainless steel sink Stainless steel microwave oven Black granite counter tops Refrigerator
- Navigation and Electronics
- (2) Furuno 500 autopilot (2007) Furuno NNVX2 1954C black box (2007) 72 Mile Furuno radar (2007) 64 Mile Furuno radar Standard Horizon Eclipse Plus VHF radio Motorola cellular phone Furuno depth sounder KVH Tracvision active stabilized antenna Northstar 951X GPS navigator Sea Hail loud hailer & intercom American Pioneer sonar Mistubishi satellite telephone (2) Sea 156 VHF telephones Instrument panel Wesmar bow thruster controls (2007) H.P. 60 Wesmar stern thruster controls (2007) H.P. 40 VDO instruments B&G HS2 speed, depth, sea temp, distance log Micro Commander shifters/throttles Elbex EXSQ9305 video camera control Northern Lights generator control Fireboy engine shutdown control Furuno radar remote (for both pilothouse units) SSB radio Icom VHF radio (2000) Chart Nav laser chart plotter Ritchie electronic compass Furuno FCV-582 color video fathometer 2nd GPS with receptor (2000) Aetna digital tachometers Aenta pyrometers Panasonic 616 electronic switching telephone system Cetrek Pro Steer jog steering Bilge pump controls Casio Phone Mate Aqua Air control (2) Pompanette Platinum helm chairs (2007) Settee with table Port/starboard westher doors in pilothouse Texas Instruments “Night Vision” camera & monitor Sat Tel satellite television Maximum barometer, anemometer, temperature
- Mechanical Equipment
- Wesmar stern thruster 12” double fan 40 hp (2007) Wesmar bow thruster 16” double fan 60 hp (2007) 1400 Gal Sea Land fresh water maker Engine hour meter Emergency stop engine Rule bilge pump with high water bilge alarm (4) Aluminum fuel tanks Dayton 240 VAC air compressor Tuthill Series 900 fuel transfer pump with fuel manifold Flo Jet fresh water pump Hynautic hydraulic steering Hydraulic oil tank reservoir Port/starboard sea chests Cetec Benmar FMS 300 fuel management system Naiad Marine roll stabilizers Bilge blower Engine room sound insulation Racor fuel filters Hewitt engine pyrometer pressure gauge Buell 24 VDC air compressor Halon 1301 fire extinguisher A.O. Smith fresh water pump Sea Land/Dayton waste discharge system Jabsco oil change pump Craftsman tool chest Rule 500 shower sump pumps Holding tanks (gray water) 110 gallons Holding tanks (black water) 450 gallons
- Electrical Equipment
- 120/240 VAC electrical system 12/24 VDC electrical system (2) 30 kW Northern Lights generator with sound shields Heart Interface 2.5 kW interter Shore power, 15 amp/50 amp/100 amp Swaure D43 amp shore power breaker Battery parallel switch (2) Generator starting batteries (4) Gel cell house batteries ACME shorepower transformer
- Deck and Hull
- All new exterior Sunbrella canvas (2007) 80 kg Bruce anchor Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass with up/down controls 10 kg Bruce anchor Lewmar stern windlass 400’ x ½” anchor chain Boarding ladder Stainless steel rails with side stanchions ACR satellite 406 EPIRB Horn (2) drums (50 & 100) for Glendinning Cable Master 2-Speed Nautical Structures hydraulic low profile davit 2500 lbs Life ring & life jackets Avon 10-man life jackets Nautica RIB 15’ tender with 75 hp Yamaha (2007) Tender cradle Freshwater washdown system (2) Pompanette standard helm seats Radar arch with antennas, radars and “Night Vision” camera (3) Windshield washers/wipers US Coast Guard safety package Dock lines Deck, docking, running and navigation lights Stainless steel mooring cleats Fire extinguisher Rudders with (3) hydraulic steering rams Swim step Fish well Teak decks Port/starboard shower fixtures Storage lockers Stainless steel ladder to flybridge Stainless steel railing on aft deck Bennett V-351 trim tabs Forward escape hatch Fiberglass bow plank with anchor roller A.O. smith saltwater washdown system with anchor wash Transom door
- This 82’ Northcoast is an excellent example of a high pedigree, raised pilothouse motoryacht. LADY O underwent an extensive refit in 2007 which included an all new interior complete with custom furniture, carpets, headliner, custom cross-cut cherry carpentry, all new galley appliances, and granite counter tops added throughout the vessel. The aft deck was extended which allowed for an additional crew cabin to be installed. In addition, the mechanical systems were inspected with major service to the main engines and stablilzers. Wesmar bow and stern thrusters were added and the hydraulic system was upgraded to include PTO pumps at the main engines.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Todd Rittenhouse, at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: email@example.com .