- 88 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Prime Time is a Pacific Northwest Ed Monk design that was built by a very knowledgeable cruiser. This yacht is a must see for any serious cruiser. She is owned by the same owner that built her and she has never been chartered. Prime Time is in excellent condition with many many extras that need to be experienced to be appreciated.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- PRIME TIME is a Pacific Northwest Ed Monk design that was built by a very knowledgeable cruiser. This yacht is a must see for any serious cruiser. She is owned by the same owner that built her and she has never been chartered. Prime Time is in excellent condition with many many extras that need to be experienced to be appreciated. The Pilothouse is accessed through a Freeman Offshore sliding door on the starboard side. The helm is located off-center to the right with a Tracy helm chair and wrap around mini couch and a small dinette. Aft of the pilothouse and down two steps is the Main Salon. A dining area is located to starboard with a glass table and six matching upholstered chairs. A custom granite counter top with storage underneath is located at the forward end of the dining area. Opposite to port is a small office desk and day head. The full beam Main Salon is very large. On the port side is a large C-shaped couch approximately 15'. This couch will seat eight guests in total comfort. To starboard, opposite is a long granite counter with wet bar, cocktail table, two upholstered chairs, liquor storage, built in TV and the entertainment center. The large teak Aft deck measures 10' x 18' and is accessed through electric push button controlled sliding Freeman door. An overhang covers the deck and the aft end and side are completely open. To port is a sweeping half spiral staircase leading down to the swim platform area and a watertight door leading to the engine room. The Country kitchen style galley is a very large area with six large windows, a center island with sink and an additional built in TV and full size Kitchen Aid appliances including side by side refrigerator/freezer with ice & water dispenser. Also has a GE Profile sensor convection oven/microwave, Gaggenau oven and cooktop, Kitchen Aid dishwasher and trash compactor. The counters are off white Corian with matching black accents. From the port side, just aft of the pilothouse, a spiral staircase leads down to the foyer leading either aft to the Master Stateroom, directly across to the VIP Stateroom, or forward to a second Guest Stateroom. The Master Stateroom features a king size bed amidships, a bult in TV and his & her heads located aft. There are plenty of storage lockers, drawers and in the Master the closets are cedar lined. The VIP Stateroom is located forward of the Master and features a queen size bed with ensuite head with gray Corian granite counter tops. Moving further forward to port is a door which opens to reveal an ensuite laundry room with stacked full sized Asko washer and dryer. Further forward in the passageway, there are numerous lockers and storage areads with a sliding door which conceals two side by side half height Sub-Zero freezers, which supplement the freezer space in the galley. On the starboard side, forward of the VIP Stateroom is a Guest Stateroom with side by side twin beds. This stateroom has an ensuite head and circular glass enclosed shower. The stateroom also features a built in TV and a large cedar lined hanging locker. From the kitchen area, down four steps are the crew quarters. Forward is a crew cabin with a large double bed to port and a large single bed opposite. To starboard, a full head with vanity and shower and a built in TV. A second crew cabin in a passageway that leads from the crew qyarters directly aft to the rest of the accommodation level. In the passageway is a Pullman berth which folds into the wall, making it possible for the crew to go directly into the accommodations level or go up the four steps into the galley.
- Entertainment System
- KVH IV Satellite TV & Phone System Salon is set up for surround sound TV's are located in all Staterooms & Galley
- The Flybridge is shaped under a custom hardtop and provides an enormous circular seating area, easily accommodating 12-15 people, plus a central island with a wet bar, refrigerator and BBQ. The Flybridge instruments are enclosed in a unique roll-top design.
- Deck Equipment
- 15' Rendova RIB with 50 hp Yamaha (2) Stidd chairs on bridge Tracy electric adjustable helm seat Aft deck center capstan (Maxwell) Steelhead crane, launches aft of starboard Electric windlass (Maxwell) Zodiac SY6 life raft 150' chain to 150' nylon rode
- Electrical System
- Twin 32 kW Kohler generators (2) 50' 100 amp portable power cords and (1) 25' 100 amp power cord Glendenning cablemaster 80' 100 amp power cord Electrical outlets at bow, stern, port and starboard Portable converter to change 3-phase to single phase 2500 Watt inverter Custom electric switching by Electro Systems
- Furuno 48 mile radar on flybridge with remote on the wheelhouse Furuno 1000c 60 mile color radar with plotter with remote to bridge FurunoNx500 weatherfax ICOM VHF's in both flybridge and wheelhouse ICOM SSB's in both flybridge and wheelhouse Loud hailer Interphase depth sounder (2) Spotlights - 1 million CP Robertson AP20 autopilot Robertson rudder indicator Engine room TV camera NOTE: All electronics duplicated on Flybridge as well as second radar
- Hull & Construction
- Hull & Deck by Nordlund - Tooling by Lan Tooling - Finish by McQueen Hull & Superstructure designed by Edwin Monk N.A. Engineering by Tim Nolan Engineering Interior furnishing by Alexander Design Group Interior design by Jon Pokela Designs Deck finished with Interlux system 900 paint - 2003 Hull finished with Interlux system 800 paint - 2003 Built to Lloyd's and ABS specifications (not classed)
- Mechanical Equipment
- The engine room is located at the aft end of the vessel with workshop/storage lazarette aft. Both engine room and storage area are very large and allow for easy servicing of all engine and generators. Jastram power steering Oil change system with pump 5-Blade Technebridge props Wesmar bow thruster (45 hp) Wesmar stabilizers Sea Recovery watermaker (55 GPH) Mathers fly by wire controls Electric hydraulic system allowing operation of all hydraulics without engine being in operation.
- A list of exclusions available upon request.
- Contact Brian Hermann Cell: 954.993.4195 Email: email@example.com