ZEYNEPT is a yacht that is used by her current owner only during the Summers. She has crew on board 24/7 365 days a year. Owner is eager to sell. Bring your offers!
- Main Deck
- Back in the companion way to starboard are the stairs forming a half turn up to the main deck level. The stairs land at the starboard foyer. First, forward to port and up 3 steps is the Pilothouse. Forward off the foyer is the day head. All the way forward from the foyer is the formal dining salon. Aft into the lounging area of the salon is a crescent shaped leather sofa and to port faces a straight leather sofa to starboard across a sectional coffee table (sections easily move to service various placements of guests). All the way aft and off center to port is the walk-behind full wet bar. This is located perfectly to service the salon or out onto the aft deck. The entertainment system is built into the bulkhead across from the bar. The aft deck offers covered, al fresco dining for 6 on a pedestal mounted varnished teak table. From the aft deck you can access side decks, swim platform and up to the flybridge. The Flybridge, which can also be accessed from the Pilothouse, offers superb sunbathing on cushions which surround the jacuzzi aft. Foward of the jacuzzi is a U-shaped dinete and then an L-shaped dinette, both are serviced by a wet bar with refrigerator and Jenn Aire stove top. The flybridge helm area is forward to port with bench seating. The joinery work is all high gloss cherry wood with diagonally inset panels to highlight areas. The carpet is a low, densely plush weave, white throughout. There is a laid teak sole in the foyer, pilothouse and in the bar area of the salon which makes a visual break to the exterior as well as facilitating bathers use of the bar. The curtains and bed coverings are the finest materials. In all bathes, marble is used.
- Located port to forward There is also access via a provisioning door to the port side deck. The Galley features the following: Granite counter tops Microwave/convection oven Miele series 4 burner stove Frigit stainless steel refrigerator & freezer Dishwasher Double stainless steel sinks Samsung 22" TV & Satellite receiver
- Master Stateroom
- All the way aft off the companionway is the full beam Master Stateroom. The queen bed is centered with the beds headboard aft and night stands on each side. The entertainment system is built in. Aft to port is a large walk-in closet. To starboard aft is the very roomy bath with large stall shower, double basin vanity and head.
- Guest Staterooms
- Totally separated from the crew by a water tight bulkhead are the accommodations for owner and guests, consisting of four staterooms on the lower level. Forward stateroom has a tapered queen size berth with the head forward, vanity with make-up mirror on the starboard and settee to port. Large closet aft to starboard. Ensuite bath with stall shower is aft to port. Entertainment system is built in. The center line companion way, next aft, opens onto port and starboard staterooms. Each having twin beds separated by a night stand. Each has a full ensuite bath with stall shower.
- Downdraft electric barbecue unit (Jenn Aire) Refrigerator Stainless steel sink Bar with icemaker and stainless steel sink
- Furuno FAP 330 Autopilot GP50MK2 GPS 72 mile radar with daylight display Rudder angle indicator FCV 668 color depth Skanti TRP 7000SSB Sailor RT2047 VHF Geonav LCD 7 Plotter AIS Security System Cantalupi telephone system Magnetic compass Fuel and water tank pressure gauges Full compliment of engine gauges Yachts alarm panel Rayline spotlight remote controls Trim tab indicators Flybridge: Furuno FAP330 remote head for autopilot Trim tab indicators VHF remote Engine gauges Wheelhouse: Inmarsat with fax and telephone Salon: 50" Phillips TV Phoner DVD BOSE sound system Sea Tel marine TV system Master/VIP/Forward/Lower Staterooms: Samsung LG TV Sony CD/Radio player Twin Staterooms: Sony CD/Radio player
- Safety Equipment
- Dinghy:1 x Zodiac 2.85 m. Outboard : Yamaha 8 Hp Crane: 2 Liferaft: 2x Eurovinil ( 8+8 ) Lifejackets: 14 Other: 2 x Life ring (buoy) 2 x Sea water pump Fire extinguisher: 3Xco2 (30 kg ) • 5 x co2 (6 kg) • 9 x dp (2 kg) • 2 x dp (3 kg) • 1 x Halon (10 kg)
- Generators & Inverters
- Kohler - 45 KW 220 volts / 50 Hz Onan - 25 KW 220 volts / 50 Hz Battery charger: 1x Mastervolt 24 Volt 2000 Watt 1x Gm 24 Volt 2000Watt Trim Tab: 1 x Cantalupi Bilge pumps: 3 x Electrical Batteries: 2 x 12 Stationary ( wet ) Domestic Equipment: Air Condition: 1 x Crussair Heating: 1 x Crussair Watermaker: 1 x Co2 Icemaker: 1 x Icer-Ette
- Power Specifications
- Shore power 380 Volt, 220volt,110 Volt/3 phase/50 Hz
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.