- 105 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Proven Full Displacement Steel Long Range Motor Yacht. Three Stateroom Five Crew Luxurious Appointments. 2008 Full Paint, 2010 Mechanical Refit, 2011 Nav Electronics and Communications upgrades.
She has recently completed a full round the world voyage and has undergone improvements and refits aliong the way. Immaculate and ready to go around again.
Lloyds 100A1 SSC Yacht G6 LMC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- INDIGO is a Unique Pocket Explorer Yacht featuring accommodation for 6 Owners and Guests in three staterooms and a crew of up to 6 in three crew cabins. She is maintained in Lloyds class. Indigo has recently completed a World Circumnavigation and a full circumnavigation of North and South America via Cape Horn and the North West Passage through the icefields of Northern Canada and Alaska. She has provided comfort and security for the Owner and his guests for the past six years and has been refitted, upgraded an updated along her route. She is in excellent condition and ready to go around again at the hands of another Adventurer.
- The Main Salon in on the main deck aft. Furniture includes a couch, loveseat and armchair in beige leather. There is a large Granite coffee table and two Granite end tables. An entertainment system with large monitor is concealed when not in use. The Main Salon is adjoined by the Dining Salon forward. The dining table seats eight comfortably and there is plenty of space for service. Separating the Salon seating and dining area is a fully equipped Bar with a Marble top. The Bar is equipped with a Transtherm wine refrigerator, a U-Line Icemaker, sink and crystal and glass storage. This entire area is finished to the highest standards with highly lacquered light colored mahogany and maple woods, neutral earth toned fabrics and soft furnishings and cream colored suede and Alcantara overheads. Forward of this area is the Main Deck Powder room which features a marble vanity top, hardwood floors and a Jet Head.
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam Master Stateroom occupies the most comfortable position on the lower deck in the center of the yacht just forward of the engine room where motion will be the least. This is the preferred position for comfort on the long ocean voyages which one can expect to take on this yacht. Additionally the privacy of the owners stateroom is assured by a separate dedicated stairwell for access. There is a Center-line Kingsized bed with a Vanity to Starboard and a Couch to Port. The stateroom features a very large walk in closet with built in drawers. The panelling finish is in highly lacqued blonde maple with recently replaced thick pile carpeting throughout. Centerline, just forward of the bed, is a built in entertainment system which includes a Sony 42" flat screen TV and a Sony Lexicon stereo system. There are separate His and Hers baths on port and starboard. Both feature a Shower and and are luxuriosly fitted with marble vanities.
- Guest Stateroom
- The two Guest staterooms are located Port and Starboard aft of the midships engine room and are accessed by a separate stairwell from the aft end of the Main Salon. The starboard Guest Stateroom features a twin and a double bed. The port Guest Stateroom has a large Queen bed. This stateroom features a Sharp flat screen TV and DVD player. Both Staterooms have ensuite heads and showers with teak and holly flooring. The Guest Staterooms are finished the same High Gloss Lacquered blonde woods as the rest of the yacht. The engine room can be accessed through a watertight door in the guest stateroom lobby.
- The Country Kitchen style Gourmet Galley is forward and features a wrap-around settee with table. The Galley is the envy of any professional or amateur chef. There are long expanses of marble topped counters and plenty of cabinets. There is also a 19" TEAC TV with DVD player and media center.Appliances include. •Miele Combi Set Oven •2 Freezers •2 Refrigerators •6 Burner Stovetop and Grill •Miele Classic Dishwasher •Sub-Zero Refrigerator •Double Stainless Sink •Miele Washer/Dryer set •Large Pantry
- Crew Quarters
- The crew quarters are located down a centerline stairwell from the main deck aft of the galley and forward of the main and dining salon area. The Captain's cabin is to starboard with ensuite head and shower, a large double bed and cabinets and hanging locker space. There is a 15" flat screen TV and DVD player. Forward along the centerline corridor are two identical upper and lower bunk cabins on port and starboard. Each has an ensuite shower and head and a 15" flat screen TV and DVD is fitted over each bunk.
- Aft Deck
- The Aft Deck is teak covered as are the side decks and has a double door entrance to the Main Salon. There is a large table which will comfortably sit 10 to 12 persons for alfresco dining with cushioned bench seating aft and cushioned teak chairs forward. There is a wet bar with 200 lb capacity Hoshizaki icemaker forward on the aft deck. There are stairways to port and starboard descending from the aft main deck to a teak covered swim platform. There is a door with entrance to the lazarette on the swim platform. The engine room can be accessed from the port side deck through a watertight door.
- The Skylounge is entered from the pilothouse through a privacy door which can remain open if desired.There are large windows to port and starboard and double stainless steel doors to the boat deck aft. To starboard is a light beige leather sofa which converts to a double bed and to port is a desk and chair and concealed large 42" screen TV and entertainment system.
- The pilot house offers excellent visibility and is luxuriously appointed. Access is via a stairway on the starboard side from the main deck. The dash and headliners are covered in rich green leather. The helm is central and there are wing controls on the side decks outside the pilothouse on port and starboard. There is a large observation settee to port which does not interfere with space for the crew to perform their duties. The navigation electronics are state of the art with recent (2011) updates.
- The Sundeck is accessed by a stairway on the starboard side outside the aft stainless steel skylounge doors. The Sundeck is teak covered with loose teak furniture. The area has modern polished stainless railings surounding it for security.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- •Anschutz Gyro Compas • B&G Doppler speed, log and wind •Anschutz Auto Pilot • 2 Simrad NX40 GPSs •Plath Magnetic Compas • Furuno 72 mile Radar with ARPA •Furuno 582 Color Depth Sounder • 2 Stephens SEA 156 VHF radios •2 Nobeltec Time Zero Trident Plotters • ICOM IC-M802 SSB •JRC Class A AIS • Fleet 55 Satcom •Iridium Open Port Satcom (continuous) • Fleet Broadband i250 Satcom •UPS Systems for all Communications electronics •CD/DVD players in all cabins, stereo in Main Salon with exterior speakers with volume controls •KVH G8 TV Antenna •Panasonic PABX central telephone system
- Deck Equipment
- •4 Teak Deck Chairs • Removable Boat Deck Awning •4500# Davit • Hydraulic 5 meter Passarelle •2 x 235# anchors • 100HP Hydraulic Bowthruster •2 x 380 Volt Windlasses • 2 x aft mooring Capstans •1 x RIB
- Electrical System
- INDIGO is equipped with a 50 Hz 380 volt 3 phase AC electrical system. Electrical service on the yacht is 50Hz 220 volts single phase. •Shore power is delivered through a 35KW Atlas Power Management System which enables the vessel to plug in anywhere in the world and the correct electrical power will be delivered to the sockets and appliances on board. •In 2001 a Ward's Electric Automatic Generator/Shore power switchover and load balancing system was fitted. This also included an automatic generator starting system. •2 Northern Lights 55 KW 1600 RPM generators New 2008. These generators are soft mounted with sound shields
- The Hull and Superstructure are constructed from steel and aluminum to Lloyd's +100A1 SSC Yacht G6 Class LMC. Particular care has been paid to reduce noise and vibration through the use of an independant advisory company during construction. All surfaces above 500mm below the waterline are faired to superyacht standards and finished with Alexseal Paint products. She is designed with a Bulbous Bow and has fully protected props. The main deck, bridge deck, flybridge decks and swim platforms are laid with solid teak of 200mm thickness. The Bulwarks are capped with varnished teak rails. Exterior headlinings are of painted marine ply. All deck fittings are in stainless steel. All glass on the vessel is tempered bulletproff by Guardian Glass.
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- •2 x Alaska Diesel Lugger L6170, 10,500 (10/2012)hrs. 30,000 hour rebuild interval. All service up to date. Many spares onboard. • 2 x Northern Lights 35KW generators (NEW 2008), 7,800 & 8,200 hours (10/2012). Recent service and inspections. 15,000 hour rebuild interval. •Duplex Fuel Filters • Alfa Laval Fuel Polishing System •2 x Primary Bilge/Fire pumps • Raw Water Bilge/Fire sea chest system •1 x Emergency Bilge/Fire pumps • 2 x SS 300 liter Hot water tank heaters •2 x Sea Recovery 1300 GPD each Watermakers • Jet Heads • Chilled Water AC and Warmed Water Heating system with make up air •Black and Grey water vacuum systems with holding tanks and Harmann Treatment plant •Manifolded Oil Change system for engines and generators •Electro-Hydraulic steering with twin Steel rudders with Manual Emergency system •Quantum ARC Stabilization System. 23 Sq Ft fins •Aluminum Tread Deck plates in all machinery spaces •100HP Mannesmann Rexroth Bow Thruster
- Safety and Fire Protection
- •2 x 8 Man Zodiac Liferaft • Extensive Ocean going safety equipment •Fire monitoring system • GPIRB located Aft Bridge •12 Survival Suits • 4 x Liferings with heaving line and Pains Wessex smoke/light cannister •12 Lifejackets •Assorted Flares • 15ft RIB Carib with Yamaha 115HP outboard gear and all safety equipment required. garmin GPS plotter/depth/speed, Ipod stereo •Fire Suit and SCBA •4 sets Diving Gear •10 KW emergency generator in Lazarette
- INDIGO is a full-displacement, ocean-going vessel capable of luxury world cruising and sustained periods at sea without outside assistance. She has recently completed a unique circumnavigation of the world which included a separate circumnavigation of North America via Cape Horn and the North West Passage through the icefields to the north of Canada and Alaska. Her construction, fittings and materials are of the highest quality and in compliance with Lloyd's and RINA Classes. She remains in Lloyd's Yacht Class with the next survey due late 2013. INDIGO has full walk around decks afforded by her 26' beam which still allows for large interior spaces on the main deck. Refits Upgrades and Recent Improvements • 2008 Full paint with Alexseal Flag Blue Hull and White Superstructure • 2008 Lloyds 10 year survey completed • New Northern Lights 35 KW generators fitted •Oct 2009 Main Engine standpipes replaced • Feb 2010 New Teak laid on swim platform •Feb 2010 New SS stabilizer shafts replaces. New seals and bearings • Jun 2010 4 x membranes replaced on watermakers •Aug 2010 Lloyds Interim survey completed • May 2011 Port Shaft Seal replaced. Stbd faces and diaphragm replace replaced •May 2011 Vertical Exhaust hull penetrations •May 2011 Nobeltec Trident Navigation system installed on 2 separate Navigation Computers •May 2011 New Satcom fitted Fleet Broadband i250 and Iridium Open Port Email System • June 2011 New Port Nav computer fitted •May 2011 Props balanced and polished • New Boost pump Sea Recovery watermakers •Oct 2011 Alfa Laval rebuilt • Oct 2003 New exhaust system by De Angelo Marine. •Oct 2011 New Nav System UPS •Sept 2001 New 20 ton Cruisair Chiller system •Nov 2001 Quantum ARC 3000 StabilizerSystem
- Contact Jeromy Mold Cell: 954.547.6302 Email: email@example.com