- Cockpit Motor Yacht
- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Timeless Ed Monk design and superior engineering have contrIbuted to the immense popularity of the Ocean Alexander 80. The three stateroom, 3 head plus crew layout is highlighted by a completely open galley, a very unique and attractive feature for this model. MICK is offered for sale for the first time by her original owner. She is meticulously maintained with an extensive preventive maintenance program. There have been many upgrades and improvements over the last several years. Other features include stabilizers, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, Onan gensets (2) and Furuno electronics.
Must be seen to be fully appreciated. Very seriously for sale.
September 2013 – MICK just completed her annual maintenance period, which included haulout and bottom paint, props sent in for tune and balance, shafts removed and sent in for balance and reconditioning, stabilizers removed for scheduled maintenance, all batteries replaced, air compressor overhauled.
The teak cockpit was replaced in 2012.
- Layout features three staterooms plus crew quarters. The entire interior is finished in finely crafted teak joinery accented by burl inserts in the horizontal surfaces. The open main deck layout gives a spacious feel and allows for excellent flow between the salon, galley and pilothouse. The salon is very well appointed, featuring a large sofa, two barrel chairs, a pop up TV, entertainment system and bar. Forward of the salon is the u-shaped galley with granite countertops, abundant storage and a full array of top-of-the-line appliances. Immediately forward of the galley is the pilothouse helm station and an adjacent u-shaped settee. The guest staterooms are accessed via a curved companionway on the forward end of the main deck. The full beam master stateroom is located amidships and occupies the full beam of the boat. The VIP stateroom, with queen centerline berth, is forward and the third guest stateroom, featuring side by side twins, is located on the port side. Flybridge access can be gained through the pilothouse companionway or stairs from the California deck. The flybridge helm station features twin Stidd helm chairs, U-shaped settee and wet bar. A fiberglass hardtop and isinglass enclosure provides protection from the elements. The boat deck has a large space for dinghy storage and features a recently installed deep freeze for long range adventures. The crew quarters and engine room are accessed via a cockpit hatch. The crew area features the same fit and finish as the rest of the boat and features a stateroom with double berth, kitchen area with microwave, sink and refrigerator and a head with stall shower.
- Stainless steel automated sliding door with motion sensor Windows with shades /window treatments Teak coffee table with burl inlay Sony DVD home theater system Panasonic flat panel TV on electric lift (2) Barrel chairs Cream colored sofa (5) Speakers mounted in headliner Sub zero wine chiller Sub zero icemaker Built in bar with 3 stools Custom carpet Glass storage case Wall mounted decorative lights Built in storage cabinets Carpet runners
- Granite countertops Gaggenau 4 burner electric cooktop Gaggenau oven Double S/S sink Garbage disposal GE microwave oven Broan trash compactor Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher Subzero drawer type refrigeration (1 used as freezer) Overhead cabinet storage Under sink storage
- Master Stateroom
- King size berth Built in vanity with swivel chair Overhead, indirect and courtesy lighting (2) Built in night stands (3) Cedar lined closets 32” Panasonic flat panel TV Panasonic CD/DVD player Stainless steel port lights Aqua Air A/C controls Ensuite head with granite countertops and molded stall shower
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- Queen size berth Overhead, indirect and courtesy lighting Under-berth storage drawers (2) Reading lights (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers 26” Panasonic flat panel TV Panasonic DVD/CD player Aqua Air A/C controls
- Port Side Guest Stateroom
- Side-by-Side twin berths Built in night stand with drawer storage 26” Panasonic flat panel TV Under berth drawer storage, (2) each berth Cedar lined closet Aqua Air A/C controls Ensuite head with stall shower
- Crew Quarters
- U line Refrigerator/Ice maker GE Chest Freezer Sharp Microwave S/S sink and counter top Crew stateroom with full size berth, closet storage, and 26” Panasonic TV Head with molded stall shower Drawer storage
- Navigation and Electronics
- Pilothouse: (3) 17” LCD monitors (2) Furuno Navnet Radar/Plotter/Depth Sounder PC with mouse and keyboard on center display Nobletec and Marine Weather Software KVH Sat Phone Simrad AP 25 autopilot ACR searchlight ZF electronic engine throttles CAT engine monitoring displays Stabilizer monitoring displays ICOM IC-M602 VHF ICOM IC-M802 SSB (2) Furuno GP 32 GPS Furuno hailer/intercom Elbex CCTV controls (3 cameras) Stidd helm chair with automated adjustments Flybridge: 17" LCD Monitors (2) Furuno Navnet Radar/Plotter/Sounder Furuno GP32 GPS/WAAS (2) Simrad AP 20 Auto Pilot Icom M602 VHF Radio ACR Searchlight Dockmaster Wireless engine control system Twin Stidd helm chairs (new upholstery 2011)
- Engine and Mechanical
- (2) C-18 Caterpillar main engines Hydraulic Power Take-Offs on each main engine Exhaust blankets replaced (2011) Underwater exhaust system Dual Racor fuel filters on mains and generators. Dripless shaft seals (3) aluminum fuel tanks: (2) 1,000 gallon tanks with sight gauge and one 375 gallon tank Keypower Hydraulic Stabilizers Keypower 36 HP Hydraulic Bow Thruster Keypower 25 HP Hydraulic Stern Thruster Delta T Engine Room Vent System Aqua Air Chilled Water System Fireboy Fixed Fire Fighting System Kahlenberg Air Horns Flojet Salt Water Pump Automatic bilge pumps Groco Oil Change System Gulf Coast Fuel Polishing System (2) Filtration Concept Watermaker 1200 gph each, (1) new in 2011
- 27.5 KW Onan Generator 21.5 KW Onan Generator (2) Trace 4 KW Inverter/Charger (8) AGM 8D batteries for House/Inverter (4) AGM 8D batteries for Engine (2) AGM 4D generator starting batteries (1) AGM 4D Battery emergency power supply Heart Link 10 Interface Protech 24V Battery Charger Newmar 32/12 Converter Charles 100 Amp ISO/Booster Charles 50 Amp ISO/Booster 100 Amp Shore cord with Glendinning Cablemaster 50 Amp Shore cord 50 Amp shore connection on foredeck Engine battery disconnect switch Battery paralleling system with control switch Service battery switch
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Muir Hydraulic Windlass with foot controls Polished SS Anchor 500' Chain and chain counter SS Fender holder in bow rail Teak Decks in cockpit (replaced 11/12), California deck, and side-decks Port and starboard main deck pantograph doors 40 Gallon gasoline tank and pump in lazarette Rod Racks Rod Holders Stainless steel elliptical rails mounted on bulwarks (4) Underwater lights mounted in transom (2010) Maytag washer/dryer California Deck: Engine Control station w/thrusters (California deck) Built-in Force 10 Propane BBQ Settee, table & 4 chairs (Cal Deck) Cal Deck custom mister system Custom built in ice chest Built in fishing tackle center Flybridge: Brower 2000lb davit Custom SS removable chocks (port and starboard) 14' Novurania Dinghy w/60 HP Yamaha outboard (2) Tundra refrigerators Custom built FRP mold for large deep freeze (2010) Wet bar U Line Refrigerator/Ice Maker Molded U-shaped settee with Hi/Lo table which converts to berth Isinglass enclosure FRP hardtop Indoor/Outdoor carpeting under hardtop and Awlgrip non-skid paint Stainless steel helm wheel Cockpit: Built in bait tank in cockpit S/S Sink Fresh & Saltwater washdown (cockpit and foredeck) Storage and drawers S/S removable U Rails on swim platform Bauer dive compressor (2) Dive tanks
- Vacuflush Heads Hot Water Recirculation Pump (2) Headhunter Mach5 Water Pumps (2) Rheem 30 gallon hot water heaters (2011) (4) Macerator pumps 24V shower sumps pumps 200 gallon plastic holding tank
- Timeless Ed Monk design and superior engineering have contributed to the immense popularity of the Ocean Alexander 80. The three stateroom, 3 head plus crew layout is highlighted by a completely open galley, a very unique and attractive feature for this model. MICK is offered for sale for the first time by her original owner. She is meticulously maintained with an extensive preventive maintenance program. There have been many upgrades and improvements over the last several years. Other features include stabilizers, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, Onan gensets (2) and Furuno electronics. Must be seen to be fully appreciated. Very seriously for sale. September 2013 – MICK just completed her annual maintenance period, which included haulout and bottom paint, props sent in for tune and balance, shafts removed and sent in for balance and reconditioning, stabilizers removed for scheduled maintenance, all batteries replaced, air compressor overhauled. The teak cockpit was replaced in 2012.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Todd Rittenhouse at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org