- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is truly a classic Stephens Marine Flushdeck Motoryacht. SEVENFOLD has enjoyed three owners and is now ready for her fourth. She is a most comfortable yacht featuring a large covered aft deck that cannot be found in newer yachts today. Her topside paint is fresh and a bow thruster was recently installed. In 2005, over $30,000 was spent upgrading the engine room, including new turbo’s, intercoolers, and heat exchanger. She cruises at 18 knots and tops out in the 20’s. A pleasure to be aboard and easy to inspect.
- Boarding aft via the fixed swim step and stainless semi circular stair case or side stair ladder, you enter the enclosed aft deck. Here you will find ample seating for dining, built-in bar with sink, ice maker, ample storage, and new strata glass enclosures. Forward is the helm bench with seating for (3), 360 degree view, and complete electronics at the helm station. Port side leads down to the salon with excellent natural light and ample seating. Moving forward and down a couple of steps is the gourmet galley to starboard and built in dinette to port. Forward stateroom features twin port and starboard berths with ensuite head. Moving aft and down a few steps from the salon is a complete head to starboard with stall shower. To port is the guest cabin with ample storage and twin berths. Aft and full beam is the master cabin with walk-around queen berth, more than ample storage, and ensuite head with stall shower.
- Masterflush Ardemco 24V heads (new ’10)
- Engines and Mechanical
- (2) GM/Detroit 12-71T, FWC 675 hp, 1974/2005 12kw Northern Lights generator Prop & shaft 28 x 28 4-blade bronze on 2.25” ss shafts Turbos, inter cooler, heat exchanger completely rebuilt in 2005 Reported $30,000 spent on exterior part of engine Battery charger (new ’10) Outback inverter (new ’10)
- 12V, 32V, 24VDC Guest 2-way main switch and main fuse link to a 24VDC Newmar 24/20 3-phase charger Trace 2232SB inverter
- Deck and Hull
- Hull is a deep vee, round bilge, hard chine aft semi-displacement configuration with tapered full keel, and is made of welded 1/4” aluminum plate welded to 1/4” and 5/16” frames on 15” centers, and to 8 1/4" bilge longitudinal. There are (9) partial bulkheads of 1/4" aluminum, 3/4" wood ply, and 1” aluminum/wood ply composite. Main deck is 1/4" aluminum welded to 1/4" aluminum frames on varying centers, and with epoxy coatings and new white LP paint. (2007) Haul & paint bottom, Balboa boat yard (’10)
- Additional Equipment
- Icom M/127 VHF radio Datamarine digital fathometer Danforth 5” spherical compass Robertson AP100DL auto pilot Trimble Nav/Trac GPS Furuno FR/8030D radar Modern Maid 110 VAC galley stove Norcold 110 VAC refrigeration U-Line icemaker Nilsson 32VDC anchor windlass 400’ of 5/15” chain Sea Recovery watermaker Cruise Air A/C (4 units) Ray-Line spot light 6-person survival raft Panasonic 22” TV Broan trash compactor Glendinning engine synchronizers Sidepower bow thruster
- Fire and Safety Equipment
- Fixed CO/2 fire extinguisher with remote discharge and 80# canister Dinghy/life raft: 1999 12’ Caribe inflatable
- This is truly a classic Stephens Marine Flushdeck Motoryacht. SEVENFOLD has enjoyed three owners and is now ready for her fourth. She is a most comfortable yacht featuring a large covered aft deck that cannot be found in newer yachts today. Her topside paint is fresh and a bow thruster was recently installed. In 2005, over $30,000 was spent upgrading the engine room, including new turbo’s, intercoolers, and heat exchanger. She cruises at 18 knots and tops out in the 20’s. A pleasure to be aboard and easy to inspect.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Jim Elliott at (949) 642-5735or E-mail: email@example.com