"Cheerio" is a very lightly used 33' Riviera with less than 100 hours! Lift Kept Since New, She is well equipped and ready to go! Owner's change of plans make her available at a great price! A MUST SEE!
- Displacement: 19,800
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 26
- The Riviera 33' Flybridge Convertible has one stateroom forward with centerline queen berth, galley down to port and dual access head with stall shower to starboard.
- Enter the salon form the large unobstructed cockpit. To port is a comfortable Beige Leather U-Shaped settee with teak fold-out Hi-Lo Table which converts to a double bed. To Starboard are multiple storage lockers and U-Line Ice Maker. Moving forward and across the ceiling are built-in Sharp Aquos Flat Screen TV, AM/FM Stereo with CD, Icom VHF Radio and electrical system read out panel lights. The Teak and Holly floor has an access hatch to the engine room with gas filled struts and the salon windows are shaded with Roman blinds.
- Down one step from the salon and to port is the galley with teak & holly flooring and access to large storage and pump room below. Molded in sink with drain board Refrigerator (Koolmatic) AC/DC Microwave (Tappan) Dual Burner cook top (Eurokera) Ac electrical panel with generator start/stop Large storage cabinets & dish lockers Water tank gauge Overhead lighting Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward and boasts a queen size centerline berth with inner spring mattress and storage below. To port is a large hanging locker and to starboard is the access door to the head. The deck hatch above has slide away blind and screen. There is additional storage outboard and 12V reading lights above the berth. HEAD: The dual access head is to starboard and has a molded in sink, fresh water Vacuflush toilet, a large stall shower with seat, Large medicine cabinet and exhaust fan. Holding tank level indicator Overhead lighting Shower sump pump Mirror Opening port light Glass shower partition
- The huge flybridge contains a large helm console with full engine instrumentation, forward bench seat, dual upholstered helm seats, safety hatch in deck with gas filled struts, Hard top with overhead stainless grab rails and full 4-Sided enclosure with U-Zips. Stainless Hardtop supports & overhead grab rail Electronic single lever controls Volvo Engine monitoring Search light w/remote controls Stainless bridge rails Dual upholstered adjustable helm seats Fwd Bench seat w/cushions Storage lockers Cup holders Furuno RADAR #1715 2 x Garmin GPS Map 198C Sounder Uniden Oceanus VHF Radio Raymarine ST40 Digital dept Trim tabs Seafire fire suppression system Helm & Helm seat covers Compass High water alarm 4-Sided enclosure with U-Zips Windshield Clarion AM/FM w/CD changer
- The large unobstructed cockpit (57 sq. ft.) is self draining and is equipped with multiple storage lockers and dual built in fish boxes in deck. Deck hatches have stainless latches and access lazarette and bilge. The engine room is accessed fro the cockpit. Live bait well with window Transom door w/gate Swim platform w/swim ladder Flybridge ladder Tackle center w/sink Overhead lights cockpit spreader lights Side deck steps Dual built in fish boxes Remote stereo control Raymarine ST40 Digital Depth Cockpit shower Rod holders Stainless cleats Storage locker for shore power inlet/cord Top loading cool box
- Deck Equipment
- The foredeck is accessed via wide side decks with stainless bow rails and grab rails. Bow pulpit with roller Muir electric windlass w/remote 35lb. Plow anchor w/chain (4) stainless cleats Chain locker with deck access hatch Anchor/Chain wash down (2) Pop-up fender cleats
- The electrical system is supplied by either 50amp shore power, 5KW Onan Genset or 12V Battery system. The main DC panel is located at the cockpit with AC panel in galley. Onan 5kw Genset w/Sound shield (2) battery banks Battery parallel system AC/DC Electrical panels w/breakers Bonding system Galvanic Isolator Full engine monitoring with alarms 110V outlets throughout w/GFI Automatic 40 amp battery charger 50 amp shore power service All wiring coded, numbered & loomed
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed from either the cockpit or salon. Acoustic and thermal insulation provide excellent noise reduction as well as reduced engine room heat. Twin Volvo Penta D6-310 Diesels Under water exhaust Dripless shaft seals Racor Fuel/water separators Insulated engine room hatches Engine room lighting Sealand Vacuflush system w/holding tank New Battery Charger, Battery (2010) Stainless sea strainers with removable see through covers Stainless water heater Cruisair A/C system Pressure fresh water system Through hull with ball valves (3) Auto/Manual bilge pumps w/high water alarms
- The hull has a 5 year transferable warranty. Solid hand laid fiberglass construction with a vinyl ester outer layer, cored deck and bridge. White Isothalic gelcoat. Water tight collision bulkhead forward. Factory installed spray rails.
- "Cheerio" is a very lightly used 33' Riviera with less than 100 hours! Lift Kept Since New, She is well equipped and ready to go! Owner's change of plans makes her available at a great price! A MUST SEE!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Dick Phillips for additional information: Cell 561.346.1616 Email firstname.lastname@example.org