Offered for sale by the original owner. A purpose built fishing machine with a 100 square foot cockpit, wide side decks, built-in 55 gallon baitwell, dual in-deck fish boxes with macerator pumps, tuna tower, and much more. Powered by desirable CAT diesels and well equipped with Furuno electronics, air conditioning, Onan 9kW genset.
- Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 39
- Main Salon
- Headroom – 7' Solid cherry table with hi/lo pedestals “U” shaped lounge converts to double berth Cherry wood interior Four opening port lights with blinds and screens Aft bulkhead rod storage Skylight above dinette Pantry storage cabinet Sony® single CD/AM/FM stereo with amp and six speakers CO monitor 15" TV Teak Flooring with Removable Carpet
- One-burner ceramic cook top Solid surface counter top Convection/microwave oven Refrigerator with freezer Integrated solid surface sink
- Master Stateroom
- Privacy curtain Forward mirror Mattress with comforter, pillows and shams and storage beneath Cedar-lined hanging locker with light Overhead storage cabinets CO monitor TV Wiring Under-berth storage drawers 15" LCD TV
- Molded fiberglass sole, walls and ceiling Solid cherry door Solid surface counter top Framed mirror Cherry vanity with storage cabinet SeaLand® marine toilet system Opening port-light with screen Shower stall with circular shower door Handheld shower with built-in mixer Ventilation fan Macerator Pump with Overboard Discharge
- Navigation and Electronics
- 16" x 36" electronics area Digital engine displays with audible warning systems Backlit switch panel High water alarm Edson® stainless steel helm wheel with control knob Hydraulic steering system with tilt wheel Tilt-out helm pod for easy access to wiring and electronics ZF® electronic controls with engine synchronizer Stereo remote control Compass with light Furuno GP 1850WF GPS Furuno NavNet Radar/Plotter/Fishfinder (2 displays) Simrad Autopilot Icom VHF radio
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Cruisair (2) zone air conditioning Diesel engines with trolling valves, ZF transmissions Finished fiberglass engine room liner Four Rule® bilge pumps – 12 volt automatic/manual Bonding system with transom zinc plate Automatic fire extinguishing system Engine room sound insulation Double stainless steel hose clamps on all through-hull fittings Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses High-capacity fuel filters with water separators Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks Six-port fuel selector valves Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pump out Six heavy-duty 12V marine batteries Dripless Tides® shaft seals Eleven gallon stainless steel water heater Fiberglass mufflers Propeller shafts – Aquamet 22® Four blade nibral propellers – CNC machined Bronze rudders Bronze struts Recessed hydraulic bennett trim tabs Internal basket strainers
- Electrical Equipment
- Onan 9KW generator with soundsheild AC distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity DC distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Vapor-proof battery isolator 50 amp automatic battery charger system 50 amp shore power system with retractable 50' cord Windlass wiring
- Deck and Hull
- Vinylester resin barrier coat Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru-hull fittings Double-stringer bulkhead construction Anti-fouling bottom coating including epoxy primer, sealer and ablative top coat 316 stainless steel hull side through-hull fittings Bronze underwater through-hull fittings Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" bow rail Heavy duty black rub rail with stainless steel insert Anodized aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent Three windshield wipers, self parking with heavy duty pantograph arms Upper station with easy access tower (includes hardtop, 8 rocket launchers, 2 spreader lights, red &white courtesy lights, controls & wheel) 6 additional rocket launchers mounted above tackle center Bait tank mounted on the foredeck Lee® double spreader tower-mounted outriggers Maxwell windlass with anchor, 25’ of chain and 300’ of line and foot switches Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual electromechanical rams and cockpit switch Tackle storage compartment Portside lounge with self-draining, finished fiberglass storage below Portside swivel seat with stowaway foot rest Ladder back helm chair Sliding bi-fold hatch with acrylic lockable cabin door Chart holder with acrylic cover
- 100 sq. ft. of usable cockpit area 55 gallon baitwell with removable baffle and light Dockside water inlet 1/2" aluminum backing plate Port side integrated cooler with drain – 25 gallons Starboard side integrated cooler converted to bait tank – 25 gallons Bait prep center includes sink, rigging board and lockable tackle storage Courtesy lighting (2) 5' 6" insulated fish boxes with macerator pump out Removable cockpit bolsters Cockpit Ice Maker
- Additional Equipment
- Inflatable Life Raft Signal Flares PFDs (life jackets)
- Offered for sale by the original owner, KEEPER has been maintained in top condition since new. A purpose built fishing machine with a 100 square foot cockpit, wide side decks, built-in 55 gallon baitwell, dual in-deck fish boxes with macerator pumps, tuna tower, and much more. Powered by desirable CAT diesels and well equipped with Furuno electronics, air conditioning, Onan 9kW genset.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Todd Rittenhouse, at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .