- 62 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
INTERCONNECT sleeps 6 in 3 Staterooms, 3 head layout. Large Master with king berth forward. VIP Stateroom to starboard and Bunk room to Port, each with head & shower, new flat screen TV with DVD and Direct TV receiver in each stateroom.
***NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS***
- Main Salon/Galley
- Completely refurbished interior with new granite counter tops in Galley, Custom dinette with table seating for 5, glass top bar counter with 3 upholstered bar stools. New burbor carpeting throughout, new window treatments in salon and custom stainless galley with new appliances. There is a day head with access from both Salon and Cockpit Galley Features: New Granite counter tops with stainless steel cabinets and undermount stainless sink with Insta-Hot Teak flooring Sub-Zero refrigeration and freezer Miele stove with 4 burners Dacor microwave KitchenAid trash compactor Miele dishwasher Stainless single sink Fresh water pressure
- Master Stateroom
- Large Master Stateroom consists of the following: Centerline King berth His and Hers hanging lockers and drawer storage Custom Teak flooring around berth as well as new burbor carpeting Refurbished head with new Granite shower and "Head Hunter" head New mattress Built-in safe
- ICOM VHF M504 & M604 SSB - ICOM M802 Garmin radar - 72 mile range Garmin radar - 24 mile range Datamarine Link Digital Depth Sounder Garmin 5212 digital fathometer Garmin GPS Map 5212 Garmin 5212 plotter Robertson AP35 autopilot Danforth magnetic compass DDS/Satellite - KVH M5 Tracvision Datamarine Link - Speed Datamarine Link - Wind 2xACR Search lights with remote Sony AM/FM/CD
- System voltage: 12/24 DC; 110/220 AC Batter bank (2) 24V & (2) 12V Main Generator: ONAN 20kW 220v Auxiliary Generator: ONAN 20kW 220v (2) Sentry converter/chargers 40amps 12v & 24v Dual Shore power imput 50amp/220v Glendenning cablemaster New Sentry battery chargers 30 Gallon hot water heater
- Main Engines: MAN D2840, 1200 hp each Port Hours: 2300 Stbd Hours: 2300 Hydraulic steering w/3 control stations Offshore Marine watermaker - 500 GPD Kiddie/Halon fire protection (6) Portable extinguishers ZF BW195 transmissions Racor fuel/water separator Alfa-Laval fuel spinner, fuel priming, oil change Lube oil storage Bilge pumps w/high water alarms Water tight bulkhead doors - forward & aft Intergral fuel tanks with manhole access Integral sea chests Dual voltage engine room lighting Head Hunter sanitation system
- Fishing Equipment/Additional Equipment
- Rupp outriggers - 36' (6) Rod holders Murray Brothers fighting chair with offset New stainless bait freezer Transom door with gate 7 rod holders on bridgerail Ginpole Rod storage/locker Cockpit access to day head Fishbox / livewell in transom New teak decks Cockpit access to engine room Additional info/equipment: Cockpit cover New bridge enclosure New bridge cushions Reupholstered helm seats (2) New Awlgrip paint Bomar watertight hatch to chain locker Hynautic steering Hynautic engine controls Trolling valves Engine synch American bow thruster Fender holders on bow rail
- Built by Hakvoort Shipyard in Holland in 1990, INTERCONNECT is probably the nicest and one of the last Striker's to be built. This boat was repowered with MAN 1200's a few years ago and the present owner has poured a ton of money into her during her recent refit including new paint, teak, electronics, audio/visual and interior decor. This Striker is the epitome of "Impressive" and a must see! Easy to show in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent, Dick Phillips for additional details on this beautiful sport fisher Cell: 561.346.1616 Email: Dick@ardell.com ***Not for sale to US residents while in US waters***