Gracie Jane’s lines come from the desk of the renowned Sport Fisherman designer Charles Jannace.Using advanced technology construction, including CoreCel close-cell foam composite, vacuum-bagging of the laminate andresin-infusion techniques Gracie Jane is light, strong and fast. Twin 700-hp C-12 CATs push this 47-footer to a 31-knot top speedand a moderate cruise of25 knots.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GRACIE JANE
- Her saloon has an open galley to Port forward. Two L-shaped settees are focused on a built-in 30-inch flat-panel TV and the galley countertop. The passageway forward leads first to a guest cabin which has upper and lower berths and a deep cedar-lined hanging locker. Nest is a day head. The master cabin is all the way forward and has an island queen, two cedar-lined hanging lockers and a private head with a spacious shower. The cockpit features a transom door, two in-sole fish boxes, a bait prep area with a sink and a transom live-well with a viewing port. A freezer is hidden in a cabinet to the starboard side of the engine room entrance. To port is the bait prep center with sink and storage underneath. Both salt and fresh water outlets are located on the port side. New combing pads have recently been fitted. The flybridge is arranged with pedestal-style helm and companion seat that face a super-sized console that easily accommodates two large Raymarine electronics displays and an assortment of other goodies. Bench-style seating is forward, adjacent to the console as well as an insulated drink box. Gracie Jane is also fitted with a Direct TV antenna
- Salon and Galley Equipment
- 30” Sharp flat screen TV Bose surround sound Satellite Direct TV service Gorgeous high gloss cherry wood interior Tons of storage?The step down galley is port fwd of the main salon. There is a high top serving bar that separates galley from salon while still leaving it open, accessible and social. Additional galley features include: (4) adjustable temp sub zero drawers (two freezers and two refrigerators) (2) burner electric cook top Deep stainless steel sink Black speckled granite counter tops Microwave oven Teak and holly sole Huge storage compartment in galley sole Tons of storage for galley supplies?
- Guest Stateroom
- Continuing forward, three steps down and immediately to starboard is the guest state room. This room has very large bunk beds, large enough for full sized adults to sleep comfortably. It also has the necessary amenities to ensure guest comfort: Fllat screen TV Reading lights Hanging locker Ample storage Gorgeous high gloss cherry wood finish?Walking forward down the companionway there is a guest/day head to Starboard. It features: Beveled glass mirrors Jabsco electric head rebuilt 2012 Granite counter top Teak and holly sole Tons of storage?
- Master Stateroom Equipment
- The master stateroom is located all the way forward at the end of the companionway. The high gloss cherry wood with select burl inlays creates a very luxurious feel. Master stateroom highlights include: Island queen size berth with huge storage under Dual cedar lined hanging lockers Port and Starboard Large beveled glass mirror on forward bulkhead as head board Flat screen HDTV CD/ DVD player Tons of storage En suite head?The En suite master head features an absolutely huge stand up or sit down shower. Other amenities include: Jabsco electric head Rebuilt 2012 Granite counter top Teak and holly sole Beveled glass mirror with deep medicine chest Ample storage
- Fly Bridge Equipment
- Up top on the air conditioned Fly bridge the captain or helmsman has the perfect vantage point for navigating a festive cocktail cruise or backing down on a tournament winning billfish. There is bench seating fwd of the helm and to the starboard side. The fly bridge can be fully enclosed with eisenglass. The fly bridge airconditioning has been redirected to the Main Salon to provide additional cooling in this area when needed. It can be altered as required. Other outstanding bridge features include: Air conditioning Matching Pompanette chairs Full eisenglass enclosure Insulated drink box Tons of seating and storage under seats and brow Top notch Raymarine electronics package with Radar etc Sirius Radio and Weather. Tons of guest seating Great visibility ?
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed directly from the cockpit. It is well engineered, super clean and very serviceable. A full size adult can get around the front and sides of engines easily. There are massive storage compartments forward of the engines and tons of extra room for adding custom equipment if desired. A molded bilge liner has a nonslip sole and the overhead is finished in high gloss. Stringers are capped with polished stainless steel foundations and there is a built-in storage area for tools and spare parts. The generator is located beneath the cockpit, which makes sense from a performance standpoint. Generator noise and vibration are also isolated from the accommodations. The generator access hatch has positive latches, gutters and a neoprene gasket.
- Custom high polished safety bow and hand rails? Anchor roller, S/S, with 45lb CQR anchor & 25m chain?handled by a Maxwell windlass which can be operated from the flybridge. White Boot stripe, Flagship Blue Hull, White superstructure all Gelcoat. ? Bow pulpit, Fiberglass?Molded-in non-skid surfaces?Six Mooring cleats (6), Two S/S spring cleats (2), S/S?Rudders, Aquamet 22 S/S shafts with zincs 4-bladed Nibral propellers? Side deck fillers for fuel & water, S/SStruts (2), S/S, with bearings? Windlass with remote switch at helm & deck switches
- 130 sq. ft. of usable cockpit area? Access door to engine room with steps from cockpit? Bridge ladder with non slip treads? Cable TV and telephone connection? Cockpit overhead lights (3)? Cockpit scuppers? Courtesy lights (2) and flush lights (4) under gunwales? Duplex receptacle (GFI protected) with S/S cover, 120V or 240V? Fresh and Salt water wash down? Large removable fish boxes (2) with macerator pump? Marine stereo speakers (2)? Port tackle station with sink, drawers, storage? Reinforced deck for fighting chair? Rod holders (8), ? Stbd freezer Stern hawse pipes (2), Transom bait tank, built-in, with lights & recirculating pump? Transom door with top gate & S/S latch? Hot/Cold shower
- Custom Half Tower with fiberglass hardtop, recessed lighting, safety hand rail and teaser reel pocket Flybridge air conditioning & electronic panel? 4 sided Eisenglass enclosure? 6 rod holders? Trash storage?
- Forward Cabin
- 15" LCD TV?Panasonic DVD/Stereo? Polk ceiling speakers?A/C vent with electronic control panel? AC receptacle, Vimar, 120V or 240V? Designer bedspread, pillows & shams? CD head unit & stereo speakers (2)? Ceiling lights, 12V DC? Deck hatch, Lewmar, recessed hatch shade/screen? Halogen reading lights? Hanging lockers, full height, lights & cedar lined?Light dimming switch? Island double berth with lift-up 6" mattress & storage underneath? Mirrored forward bulkhead? Plush wall padding?, Rope-lighting
- Guest Cabin
- 15" LCD TV?Panasonic DVD/Stereo? Polk ceiling speakers?A/C vent? AC receptacle, Vimar, 120V or 240V? Designer bedspread, pillows & shams? Ceiling lights, 12V DC? Halogen reading lights?Hanging locker with light & cedar lined ? Plush wall padding? Rope-lighting? Storage drawers under lower berth? Upper & Lower berths with 6" mattresses
- Forward and Guest Heads
- A/C vent? Ceiling lights, 12V DC? Duplex receptacle (GFI protected), Vimar?Exhaust blower? Faucet, Grohe? Paper & towel holder? Quiet flush salt water toilet, Jabsco? Shower head, Grohe? Shower stall with glass door & non-skid floor?? Teak & holly wood flooring? Vanity locker with mirror panels & shelves
- A/C vent with electronic control panel? AC receptacle, Entertainment center with 32" LCD TV & Bose DVD/CD system with subwoofer & stereo speakers? Fiberglass floor with engine room ceiling gel coated white. ?Frameless windows, tinted, tempered glass. ?Light dimming switch?. Opening door with security lock. ?Phone outlet?Port L-shaped settee with storage underneath & hi/lo dinette table with maple burl countertop. ?Roman blinds. ?Rope-lightings?. Selection of fine quality interior fabrics?Settee, U-shaped (to starboard) with storage underneath, coffee table with maple burl countertop
- Ceiling lights, 12V DC?Drawers & storage cabinets. ?Duplex receptacle (GFI protected), Vimar, 120V or 240V?. Electric cooktop with exhaust blower. ?Microwave/convection oven. ?Overhead cabinets. ?Refrigerator & freezer - drawer style/undercounter, Sub-Zero, with wood veneer?. Surell or Hanex countertops?Teak & holly wood flooring?Wand spray faucet, Grohe. ?Wash Basin, S/S, Scandvik with mirror finish?, Water level gauge
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Auto fire extinguisher system? Bilge pumps (4), auto & manual switches? Bright white bilge and engine room, gelcoat finish? Dockside water connection? Dripless shaft seals, PYI/PSS?Duplex receptacle (GFI protected) with S/S cover, 120V? Glendinning controls with synchronizer? Engine beds integrally molded with hull? Engine room bilge alarm? Engine room lights, DC & AC? Engine room sound insulation? Engine room ventilation fan & two exhaust fans? Fresh water spigot with hose for engines? FRP exhaust with mufflers? Fuel tank measuring system? Fuel tank, 480 US gallons, fiberglass & side fuel tanks (2), 110 US gallons, fiberglass? Fuel/water separator filters, Racor duplex? Holding tank, 50 US gallons, plumbed for dock side pump out? Hydraulic trim tabs with remote control, Bennet?Oil exchanger for engines & generator? One piece S/S stringer caps? Power assist steering? Sea strainers, Seacocks & thru-hull fittings installed in solid fiberglass, Grocco?Sump tank with automatic pump-out for shower and sinks? Water heater, Raritan 12 gallons? Water tank, 100 US gallons, S/S Recent Engine work includes: Rebuilt Turbos, Two new Aftercoolers, Adjusted Injectors, Oil and Filter Change 01/12
- Electrical System
- AC/DC distribution panel with reverse polarity indicators? All batteries neatly stored in FRP boxes?Batteries (4) - Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for house, engine start & electronics? Battery charger,40 amp? Battery paralleling? Bonding system with transom zinc? Circuit breaker, Carling all-magnetic? Generator - Northern Lights, 12KW with sound shield, remote start, gauge panel, water lift muffler, safety shut down system & sea water strainer? Glendinning cablemaster with 125/250V 50 amp shore power cord (50ft.)? Inverter/charger, Heart 2500W? Navigation lights, International?Shore power select switch?Voltmeter & ammeter
- Anti-fouling bottom paint, epoxy barrier paint?. Entire hull & deck Core-cell core?Fiberglass bonded & mechanically fastened hull/deck joinery. ?Hand laid fiberglass construction?Integrally bonded stringer system. ?Molded fiberglass deck construction with superior isophthalic resin throughout?. Molded fiberglass hull construction with premium vinylester resin for out-skin layers & superior isophthalic for in-skin layers?Molded-in high gloss ISO/NPG white gelcoat finish
- Contact Jeromy Mold Cell: 954.547.6302 email: email@example.com