- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
FIN CITY has had many upgrades and improvements since 2006. She is very beamy (15’8”) for her length which gives the feel of a much larger boat. She will cruise easily at 20 knots, topping out at 24 knots. The large cockpit is well equipped for fishing, featuring a large central bait station. There a number of extra fish rigging additions including custom cockpit lighting and underwater lighting.
Also included is satallite television for two HD TV’s. The foredeck is equipped with a custom davit with chocks but no dingy at this time. FIN CITY is an exceptionally dry and nice riding boat.
- Two Stateroom layout with 2 heads and stall shower in master. Guest shower has been replaced with a washer/dryer. The master suite has a custom king size berth. The guest cabin has two lower twin beds. The salon is well appointed with 2 L–shape leather seating areas with tables on the port and starboard sides. The galley is just forward and open to the salon. The flybridge is quite large for a 43 footer. Forward of the helm is an L-shape seating area with a removeable table. The bridge is well equipped with Furuno electronics and advanced navigation systems (2) Staterooms, (2) heads Custom full beam mattress in master Leather interior by Athena Yacht Designs 32” flat screen TV w/cable hook ups Separate stereo for cabin and flybridge Custom linens by Athena Yacht designs Washer/dryer combo unit AC/heat throughout. 10000 btu for master and 16000 btu for salon New carpet runners DVD and satellite TV 6-disc CD changer Textaline window covers Grog locker Vacuflush heads
- Large storage area below galley sole 2-Burner 110v stove Hot and cold pressure water Icemaker AC/DC refrigator Microwave/convection oven Granicote counter tops Trash compactor
- Navigation and Electronics
- Radar – 48 mi. Furuno 1932 Simrad RDF Standard hailer Garmin 225MAP GPS plotter Engine synchronizers Furuno Navnet w/10.4: screen XM radio (2) 15” Big Bug screens in flybridge Satellite TV MaxSea Fishing/Navigation Software (real time SST charts with ability to have AP navigate a temp break) Cell phone booster Robertson AP300x autopilot Standard scanning VF radios Icom SSB M710 EPIRB Rudder angle indicator Gp 30 and gp 32 Nav C XM Weather Works Floscan Security system CC TV for engine room, cockpit and salon
- Engines and Mechanical
- Fresh water cooling Fuel shutoff valves Emergency water evacuation pumps – 130 gpm Oil change system Halon fire system Fuel transfer system
- Offshore mackerel tubes Extra large fillet table Upgraded wash down system with Headhunter 60psi continuous pressure AC/DC bait pumps 20’ Rupp outriggers with double spreaders Cockpit sink with H/C fresh water Cap rail rod holders Cockpit engine controls Custom cockpit tackle drawers Custom offshore 55 gal bait tank with drink holders New cockpit carpeting Swim step and transom door Cockpit freezer Rocket launchers Overhead rod storage in salon for 18 rods Kill bag (fish)
- Additional Equipment
- Muir electric windlass with foot switch and remote at helm Dinghy davit powder coated 400 gpd daily watermaker 13.5kw Koehler generator (740 hours) Automatic battery charger Flybridge stereo (2) Forward facing remote spot lights 500 Watt cockpit floodlight 6-Man life raft (5) 8D 200 amp batteries 3000W inverter Custom flybridge Todd helm seats LED anchor light (2) 200W Cockpit floodlights Custom dinghy chocks
- FIN CITY has had many upgrades and improvements since 2006. She is very beamy (15’8”) for her length which gives the feel of a much larger boat. She will cruise easily at 20 knots, topping out at 24 knots. The large cockpit is well equipped for fishing, featuring a large central bait station. There a number of extra fish rigging additions including custom cockpit lighting and underwater lighting. Also included is satallite television for two HD TV’s. The foredeck is equipped with a custom davit with chocks but no dingy at this time. FIN CITY is an exceptionally dry and nice riding boat. Always well maintained. Reasonably priced.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org