- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Offshore 65' Hull #32 & 33 are available. Offshores reputation for ride comfort continues. She will boast the finest in equipment such as ABT 40 HP bow & stern thrusters, stabilizers and a 2150 gallon fuel capacity. The standards are extensive. There is still an opportunity to make moderate layout modifications. What a great way to get involved in a new Offshore without an extended lead time.
All photos are of a recently delivered sistership. For CAD drawings, more details and to answer any questions feel free to call.
- Displacement: 118,200
- Total Power: 1015 Cruising Speed: 15.5 Max Speed: 18.5
- Fuel: 2150 Fresh Water: 600 Holding: 240
- MASTER STATEROOM: King size walk around berth with drawers & lockers Cedar lined hanging lockers Built in upholstered seat Bureau and vanity cabinets Built in 20” Sharp Aquos LCD TV Insulated/cored aft & forward bulkheads Mahogany woodwork w/satin finish, louvered cabinet doors and recessed panel trim Granite at port counter & night stands “Cantalupi” halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control (3)reading lights w/dimmer (2) opening portlights powder coated to match gel coat Safety escape hatch at overhead Side by side front loading washer/dryer in master stateroom lobby MASTER HEAD: Granite counter top with 6" back & side splash with ceramic sink, “Newport Brass” faucets and accessories “Tecma” silent flush toilet Shower with frameless glass door with custom etching, teak grate, & granite seat “Cantalupi” halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control Ventilation system Panel trim & vinyl covering Teak sole (2) opening SS port lights powder coated to match gel coat FORWARD GUEST CABIN: Queen size island bed with hinged top with drawers under Cedar lined hanging locker 15” Sharp Aquos LCD TV Mahogany woodwork with satin finish & louvered cabinet doors and recessed panel trim “Cantalupi” halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting Safety escape/ventilating hatch to forward deck with “Oceanaire” blinds Opening SS port lights powder coated to match gel coat FORWARD GUEST HEAD: Granite counter top with 6" back & side splash with ceramic sink “Newport Brass” faucets and accessories Opening SS port light powder coated to match gel coat “Tecma” silent flush toilet “Cantalupi” halogen lighting with dimmer control Shower with frameless glass door with custom etching, teak grates Cabinet doors w/recessed panel trim Teak sole Ventilation fan MID GUEST CABIN: Convertible settee to over/under bunks with storage below Cedar lined hanging locker 15” Sharp Aquos TV Office desk w/granite counter top “Cantalupi” halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting SS opening port light powder coated to match gel coat CREW CABIN & HEAD: Marbleite countertop and sink (2) single berths Hanging locker Cabinet and drawers “Cantalupi” halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control “Tecma” silent flush toilet Stall shower Ventilation fan SALON: Mahogany and maple burl coffee table with leaves and hydraulic lift Granite at stbd counter tops
- Granite counter tops with raised shelf Teak sole Halogen overhead lighting with dimmer control, under cabinet lighting Fold out soap tray at sink Drawers and cabinets fitted with push pull latches & lined with Formica Large pantry with slide out shelves & counter cabinets with slide out shelves Double SS “Kohler” sink with “Grohe” faucet “Grohe” soap dispenser “Insinkerator” - SS Classic 1hp garbage disposal with top switch “Broan” trash compactor “Kitchen Aid” 18” dishwasher Miele (4) burner 220v Ceran cook top with pot holders GE oven below cook top GE microwave oven with vent fan “Sub-Zero” 700 TC refrigerator with 2 drawer freezer below Icemaker in Sub-Zero drawer freezer U-line ice maker B198 with mahogany panel front Louvered doors and recessed panels CREW GALLEY: Sub-Zero freezer drawers SS sink w/single lever faucet GE microwave oven Isotherm refer
- Helm station with complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator Chart table/locker with navigation light and magnetic compass “Cantalupi” halogen lighting with dimmer controls “Tank Watch” system for fuel and water tanks “Sealand” monitor for holding tank Rocker switch panel for functions Ship's function panel with indicator lights (3) SS “Exalto” articulating windshield wipers with washer system (2) ventilation overhead hatches with “Oceanaire” blinds sliding screens/shades (2)Stidd helm chairs Mahogany magazine rack Granite counter top
- (2)Pompanette AS-21 helm chairs Brower Systems 1500lb. full hydraulic rotation davit 220v Gaggenau double grill U-Line ice maker @ flybridge. Custom BBQ/ icemaker cabinet Twin Disc remote control w/50' cable Boat deck drained to waterline 1 ¼” SS handrails at boat deck with welded SS life lines “Manship” SS hatch and SS ladder to cockpit Fresh water wash down SS flag socket and teak flag staff “L” seat with vinyl cushions, storage & teak aeration slats Cabinet with sink and “Isotherm” refrigerator Teak ventilation slats inside exterior cabinets & seats SS ladder to access hard top roof (2)Custom teak tables w/ebony inlay
- Main Deck, Cal Deck & Cockpit
- Two-tone nonskid at all decks, pilothouse roof white nonskid Exterior SS 316 grade (including screws & bolts/nuts), welds ground & polished 1 ¼” SS hand rails and bow pulpit Port & starboard bulwark doors with (2) SS boarding ladder with FRP treads (2)“Manship” ventilation overhead hatches with ”Oceanaire” blinds sliding screens/shades (10) “Manship” SS port lights (6) SS hawse holes with cleats, (2) SS bow chocks, (2) 12” SS deck cleats, (6) fender hawse holes Waterproof “Cantalupi” deck and safety lights Aluminum reinforced exterior doors, exterior FRP covered & gel coated, interiors covered with matching interior wood SS door frames Port & starboard storage lockers at bow Boarding ladder w/storage locker Aft deck engine & thruster controls, rudder indicator & engine start-stop switches Aft deck storage cabinet with teak aeration slats Covered sink & “Isotherm” refer Engine room and lazarette access from cockpit or California deck (2) aft deck flood lights Hand held shower at sport deck Fresh water wash down at sport deck, bow and boat deck Rear fashion plates (2)Transom entry doors Dual stairways to sport deck (4) removable SS 2" diameter U-handrails at sport deck SS pop-up cleats at sport deck SS built in swim ladder at sport deck FRP hinged covers at cockpit scuppers
- ABT 40 hp hydraulic bow thruster ABT 40 hp hydraulic stern thruster with 2nd back up hydraulic pump ABT TRAC stabilizers Marine Air A/C total 90,000 BTU (3) Twin Disc electronic controls Hynautic power steering (dual pump) Maxwell 24V 3500 anchor windlass w/3 station control Rope locker for 2nd anchor rode 400' of 3/8" HT chain Maxwell chain counter system Dual Racor filters for generators RCI fuel filter system installation SS #316 (w/316-L rod) exhaust risers with zinc plugs connecting to FRP underwater system with bypass pipes to "Aqua Quiet" mufflers “Aquamet” #22 2-3/4" propeller shafts (or equivalent) Bronze V struts with “Cutless” bearings Bronze intermediate struts with “Cutless” bearings (Morse or equivalent) Four blade Nibral expanded ratio computer designed propellers (2)Buell airhorns Maxwell 24V Capstan @ swim step “Tides” dripless shaft glands with dual cooling lines "Tides" dripless rudder glands Engine room start/stop panels with engine gages Hydrodynamic rudders per design "Delta T" engine air intake system "Fireboy" fire extinguishing system and auto engine shutdown Air compressor with outlet in engine room & lazarette
- (1)25 kw Northern Lights generator (1)16 kw Northern Lights generator Exhaust/water seperators for gensets (4) “Sea Gel” 8D gel cell main engine start batteries (24V) (2) “Sea Gel” 4D gel cell generator start batteries (24V) (8) “Sea Gel” 8D gel cell batteries for ship's 24V system “Trace” SW-40/24 4kw inverter/120amp charger “Newmar” PT-24-40CE, 24V ship service back up charger “Newmar” PT-24-20CE, 24V engine battery charger Additional 60amp 24V alternator on each engine for ships service Digital DC charge rate, DC ammeters and DC voltmeters 24V & 12V distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp & volt meters with backing light (4) “Mastervolt” 20amp converters, 24V to 12V 120V & 24OV distribution/circuit breaker panels with amp & voltmeters with backing light “Marinco” shorepower 125/250V-50A, phone and TV cable inlets port side “Glendinning” CM-7 cable master, with 75' cable aft GFI breaker protection as appropriate at deck, galley, heads, engine room & lazarette Breaker protection at each AC source Electrolysis bonding & grounding system with (2) 6” x 12” zinc plates and shaft scratchers High quality shielded RG-6 CO AX for TVs Tinned high temperature wiring, UL approved “Panasonic” phone/intercom system, 7 station (owner programmed) “Winegard” TV antenna booster & selector switch ACR searchlight with remote control Spreader lights on radar arch Engine room 24V/DC lights (4) 120V/AC fluorescent engine room lamps 24V low profile SS dome lights at pump room & thruster/chain area
- Tanks & Plumbing
- Welded SS engine beds (electro polished) (3) aluminum (marine grade) fuel tanks with sight gages Fuel tanks insulated to minimize condensation and noise transfer Fuel manifold for supply & return management Marine grade bronze seacocks for through hull skin fittings “Groco” sea strainers at all raw water intakes “Groco” safety seacocks for main engine raw water intakes Main seawater intakes plumbed for emergency bilge pump use Full flow stainless ball valves for all piping systems Dual “Racor” marine filter system with vacuum gauge for main engines “Racor” marine filter system with vacuum gauges for generators (6) 24V 3,700 GPH bilge pumps with “Ultra” system bilge switches “Ultra” system high water bilge alarm with warning lights at pilothouse Gate valve at each watertight structural bulkhead “Tank Guard” level indicator system for all tanks High output “Whale” 40 manual bilge pump “Head Hunter Mark 5” 120V fresh water pressure pump with filter & accumulator tank "Head Hunter Mark 5" 24V stand by water pressure pump Reverso 24V oil change pump (2)35 gallon “Allcraft” 220V SS hot water heaters (2) shower sump tanks with 24V 2,000 gpm sump tank pumps Central drain system minimizing thru hull fittings “Headhunter” holding tank discharge pump with “Sealand” stand-by macerator pump Deck discharge for holding tank Reverso 24V fuel transfer pump Fresh water washdown faucet in engine room Dockside water regulator
- Brassworks interior door hardware Lamp positive push to release latches on cabinet doors and drawers A500 Foam in exterior cabinet doors All cabinets to have adequate shelving Counter tops choice of wood finish including burl (granite where specified) White aluminum perforated covering on engine room bulkheads All equipment, wiring and plumbing to have proper access All interior “Cantalupi” lights to have custom light frosted glass All refers and freezers to have drain lines as required All wiring to be continuous run from source to breakers and from breakers to equipment Heavy duty cabin door stoppers COAST GUARD PACKAGE: (1) Concealed air horn (1) Ships bell (12) life jackets (6 Type 1 - 6 Type II) (1) 24” life ring (3) hand held fire extinguishers (1 ABC, 2 BC) (1) flare gun kit ACR GPIRB Complete canvas package for entire boat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.