Busco Viento has been well maintained by a knowledgeable, original owner, boasts 3 en suite staterooms plus crew
- Displacement: 39548
- Total Power: 110 Cruising Speed: 7K Max Speed: 8K
- Fuel: Stainless Steel 180g Fresh Water: Stainless Steel 257g
- BUSCO VIENTO II sleeps six owners and guests in three ensuite staterooms, plus two in the main salon. There is a single crew berth forward with toilet. Finely crafted teak joinerwork finished to a high level throughout the interior. Cabin soles are teak and holly with a satin finish. Leatherette upholstery in main salon, custom bedding in all staterooms. There are curtains or blinds for all windows and ports, and lee cloths for all berths.
- Master Stateroom
- The owner's cabin is located aft of the main salon, featuring a centerline queen berth with a custom built mattress. There is a vanity with seat, hanging lockers, numerous drawers and storage lockers. Hull ports and deck hatches provide great natural light and ventilation. There is a 15" LCD TV and a DVD player. There is a separate shower and lavatory to port with teak seat and grating . To starboard is a toilet room with lavatory.
- Main Salon
- When descending the companionway, one cannot help but be impressed by the light and spacious main salon- thanks in part to the generous 15'-11" beam, raised deckhouse with numerous windows and four hull port lights. To port are twin corner settees with a coffee table and entertainment center including an MP 3 DVD player. Across to starboard is a large U-shaped settee with expandable teak dining table and two comfortable pedestal chairs inboard.
- Further aft and to port, adjacent to the companionway, there is a wrap- around galley with generous countertop space, numerous storage lockers, front-opening refrigerator and top-opening deep freezer- each offering 5 cu. ft. of storage volume. There is a four-burner propane stove with oven, Whirlpool extractor fan above stove, a microwave oven, twin stainless sinks, a retractable faucet, and manual fresh water and water filter, as well as dishes, glasses utensils etc.
- Nav Station
- Aft and to starboard is a forward facing navigation station with an oversized chart table and wide bench seat. Electronics are built in, with main electrical panels outboard. There is a retractable LCD TV on the chart table.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine sailing instruments with multi function and wind displays at each wheel ICOM M604 VHF with loudhailer ICOM SSB not yet installed Sony flat screen TV in owner's cabin
- Guest Staterooms
- There are two nearly identical guest cabins forward, each with twin berths that can be converted to a double with a filler. A hatch port light and two opening portholes provide natural light and ventilation. Each cabin has a private head with shower. There is an upper berth in the forward starboard cabin.
- Electrical System
- 12V/ 24 V DC/230 V AC system with dual 50/60 Hz equipment Link 2000 battery monitor panel 60amp battery charger 12V/230V 1,800 watt inverter 1800 watt Pure Sine Wave inverter 12v/230v 24 volt 20 amp charger Onan 7KW 230V/1500 RPM generator Cristec30 amp shore power inlets with cords Combined washer/ dryer under nav seat.
- Engine/ Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 4JH4 HTE 110hp diesel engine Racor duel filters Morse single lever controls Stainless prop shaft with dripless stuffing box and three- blade Max prop "Spurs" line cutters fire extinguishers Tank level gauges Maxpower bow thruster (24V- 7HP in tunnel) Frigoboat 12 volt refrigeration system Full air conditioning throughout, 230V (4 x 8000 BTU= 32000 BTU) (3) toilets with holding tanks and deck pump-out. All toilets equipped with 3-way valves Manual and electric bilge pumps Hot/ cold shower at transom Fresh/saltwater deck washdown
- Sails and Rigging
- Rigging: Marechel triple spreader rig with in-mast furling Profurl electric genoa furler Wire standing rigging Removable inner forestay Removable bow spirit for spinnaker Mechanical boom vang Harken mainsheet traveller Winches: (2) Harken 70.2 primary winches (1) Harken 46 electric mainsheet/ furling winch (1) Harken 46 outhaul/halyard winch Sails: Quantum furling mainsail with vertical battens Quantum furling genoa with sunshield Quantum Gennaker Quantum code zero spinnaker with sleeve Quantum storm staysail Hull: Dark blue Awlgrip hull with a gold cove stripe, double white bootstripes and a blue bottom. Hull is solid fiberglass with Kevlar reinforcement. There is a teak rubrail with stainless striker
- Deck Equipment
- Deck is cored fiberglass with teak side decks. The huge cockpit has split- level seating with a teak cockpit table. There are twin leather- covered steering wheels. There is access aft to a scooped transom with molded steps and a fold-down swim ladder. Cockpit sole, seat tops and swim platform are all laid teak. There is a second windlass control at the helm.
- Other Features
- (12) Goiot opening hatches (6) Gebo opening portholes (8) Hull portlights (2) cowl vents Varnished teak toe rail and cockpit trim Twin anchor rollers forward Anchor windlass CQR anchor with all-chain rode Spare rope and chain anchor rode Forward, midship and aft chocks with 14" cleats Harken adjustable genoa cars and track Blue Dodger with roll-up front window Blue Bimini with connector and partial side enclosures Canvas covers for table, steering wheels, companionway, winches etc. Twin Plastimo 5" binnacle compasses Blue cockpit cushions with backrests Apex 10' RIB Outboard with hoist and outboard engine bracket Llife ring Life raft, 8 man SOLAS approved (6) life jackets Flare kit EPIRB Drogue Tools Numerous spare parts
- BUSCO VIENTO II is a rare late-model example of the popular Jeanneau 54 DS Series. Located in the Fort Lauderdale, FL and never chartered, she is a rare offering in the Caribbean. Her spacious cockpit and roomy interior layout offer much for a yacht this size.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Please contact Gage Powell for additional details ***Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.***
- Contact Gage Powell, Central Agent Cell: 954.600.5707 Email: email@example.com