- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
** Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters **
ZULU is a custom yacht designed through the collaboration of Doug Peterson Naval Architects and Nauta Yachts, and built at the Franchini shipyard. She is a 23.25m Bluewater Fast Cruising Sloop with classic lines and traditional deckhouse for oceangoing safety and comfort. Her interior is dominated by a Salon which is divided into two areas. One is raised and includes the panoramic dinette, while the lower one includes the Galley and Navigation areas. The continuity between the cockpit and the salon creates a large light space. The owner and guest accommodations are aft and forward, and spacious as well, and all furnishings are in solid teak, fabrics in classic linen and hemp blend upholstery. Well maintained and continuously upgraded.
- Max Draft: 11.5' Displacement: 62,000
- Total Power: 250
- The master stateroom is located aft with two queen berths port and starboard, ensuite head to port, small hanging locker between, a settee to starboard with large hanging locker forward, plus vanity located on the forward bulkhead center. Going forward in the companionway, the engine room area is to port, more hanging locker storage to starboard, followed by a Captain's cabin with single berth to starboard including washer/dryer. Midship is the main salon with large U-shaped settee and dining table to port, L-shaped settee and coffee table to starboard. Further forward and down a few steps is a U-shaped settee lounge area to port, with the complete gourmet galley opposite to starboard. Forward there are separate entrances to the guest cabins, port and starboard. The port side cabin features hanging lockers, a double berth with single over, followed by an ensuite head forward. The starboard cabin also has hanging lockers, then a double berth outboard and single inboard, followed by an ensuite head. All the way forward is a crew cabin with double berth and single over to port, ensuite head to starboard, and storage area forward. The interior is finished in a light teak, countertops in baths and galley are Corian, and there is Climma air conditioning throughout.
- Force 10 4-burner stove with oven Miele 3 kg washing machine (2) Veco 150 litre refrigerator Miele dishwasher Miele microwave Veco 80 litre freezer Plus under sole freezer
- Navigation and Electronics
- Sailor VHF 4800, 24 watt Sailor Immarsat C Fishery Iridium satellite phone w/antenna on mast ICOM SSB, ICM-718 100 watt, 24V Raytheon ST7000 autopilot with remote in navigation station Raytheon GPS B&G Hydra 2000 with remote in aft cockpit, navigation station and crew cabin Raytheon radar/plotter/GPS RL80 LCD TFT plus remote in cockpit (4) Analogue displays in cockpit Toshiba Sat Laptop with Max Sea program with charts, GPS, LCD color, (new 2005) Nokis 300Xa display and printer (new 2004) Sharp TV LC 20V M2E Bose DVD system
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6LPDTE 6-cylinder engine Turbo Intercooler type Gori 3-blade feathering propeller (4) Racor filters, engine room forced ventilation Black water system Grey water system Bilge Pumps: (2) Gianneschi e Rmacciotti bilge pumps, CP32, 24V; Whale Gusher manual pump, 10 MK3, fitted in aft cockpit (cross linked); Whale Gusher manual pump in engine room, Gianneschi e Ramacciotti fresh water pump Idrojet 3 type, 24V with 20 litre expansion tank and safety pressure switch
- Electrical System
- 50/60 Cycle via Master Volt transformer Generator: Onan 16 kw Batteries: Fulmen service batteries, 24V, 540 Ah each, for total 1000 amps; Main engine and genset batteries 300 Ah, 24V each, connected in parallel Chargers: (2) Victron Skilla 220V, 80A, 24V each, connected in parallel for recharging both banks service batteries, independent forced ventilation sensor for battery temp control during compensation recharging. Inverter: Victron Energy, 24/220V, 3kw Alternator: Motorola additional alternator for serve batteries, 175 amp, 24V, fitted on main engine Climma air conditioning system Water heater, 80 litre Marinco Watermaker, 120 litres/hr, 32 gallons/hr
- Main Deck
- Hull and deck are made of sandwich using E glass and vinylester resin employing the vacuum bag scrimp technique, resistant against osmosis and producing a sound, strong hull structure. From extensive hydrodynamic research, Doug Peterson designed a bulb and keel configuration at the bottom end of a steel fin, allowing 3% antimony/lead ballast as low as possible to achieve required righting moment with an affordable draft of 3.35m. Winglets also increase close-hauled capabilities without increasing draft. A high aspect ratio spade rudder is built in composite on a stainless steel corrosion free rudder stock. Bow thruster Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches: (2) Electric primaries genoa, (2) Secondaries, (2) Main sheet traveler, electric main sheet, (4) Halyard at mast base (2 - electric) and Spinlock stoppers. Navtec hydraulic 4-function system, manual panel: vang, backstay, genoa halyard, outhaul (6) S/S mooring chocks: (2) Fwd, (2) Ctr, (2) Aft Fresh water deck shower Sun awnings for cockpit, full length, by Antigua Sails Helm & engine controls in aft cockpit Large central cockpit with folding table, seating for eight persons Bow pulpit in s/s 30 mm dia. With opening gate, flag pole brackets, navigation light, bimini top securing lines eyes, teak outboard support (2) Side fair lead at opening side gates (3) S/S dodger framer for central cockpit, fitted & recessed in deck house Steering cockpit Bimini and center cockpit Bimini in recess S/S Lewmar portlights Lewmar hatches, fitted with interior teak trim (8) custom deckhouse s/s frame skylights (the two central looking forward can be opened) Lofrans electric 2000w windlass with 12mm chain barbotin starboard & mooring winch port, portable windlass control with meter counter, and emergency control in aft cockpit. CQR 40kg main anchor with 100m 12mm dia. Chain hi-tensile, pained length marks each 20m (2) Side mounted swimming ladders, (1) long, (1) short Salt and fresh water shower aft Both cockpits fitted with speakers & courtesy lights Lolimar 180cm steering wheel Sun bathing area between cockpits (20) Tapered s/s stanchions & (2) side boarding gates in s/s 20mm dia. For parallel qua mooring (6) S/S fair leads: (4) at stern, (2) at bow (4) S/S bimini frames for central cockpit, stored in recess around aft cockpit
- Doyle sails Full batten main Spectra staysail (new 2012) Furling genoa 130% Spectra MPS (new 2012) Main (new in 2011) unused
- Sparcraft 3-spreader rig, light alloy Navtec discontinuous rod standing rigging Harken system full batten main sail Sparcraft Park Avenue boom Spectra running rigging, double braid prestretched Reckmann hydraulic furler
- Tenders/Safety Equipment
- Zodiac 4.2m tender with Yamaha 40HP outboard Fire fighting system in engine room and separate on deck fire hose and high pressure pump (2) Life rafts Fog horn and bell Sailor EPIRB Emergency steering aft cockpit
- 2005 Upgrades
- Boom repainted (May 05) Re-varnished galley (May 05) New bottom paint (May 05) Bow thruster (Serviced 05) Running rigging (Updated 05) Exterior re-varnished (May 05)
- 2007 Upgrades (Work Done In New Zealand)
- New Doyle main and genoa Mast stepped, repainted and refurbished, all work being done by Southern Spars Repainted spinnaker pole All standing rigging dye checked, running rigging replaced Full repaint of rig, including spreaders Removal of rig, full service, reassemble and restep Reckman furler and motors sent to Reckman Europe for service Fabricated new stainless steel cap for inner forestay when not in use Full and detailed deck sand Exterior varnished Hull completely faired and repainted Awlgrip – Flag Blue and clear coat Applied two heavy coats of Awlgrip Ultra Build and longboarded back to take out the unfairness in the hull Superstructure cut and polished by hand, gelcoat Boom paint touched up Full hull scrape, fill, fair and prime, antifouled with Micron Extra White New signage on transom New bimini canvas Repaired bimini strut mounts on deck Repaired old tender and serviced outboard (New tender has been purchased) Modified existing tender chocks to fit new tender Installed helm foot chocks at helm station General prop service, applied propspeed to prop Removal of rudder, service work on leaky bearings and seals Replaced hull anodes Extensive service work on thru hulls Replacement of small forward Lewmar deck hatch Repaired shorepower transom hatch Repaired deck hatch over anchor locker channel Modified anchor locker Repaired hinges on transom hatch Repaired hatch hinges in cockpit Serviced all toe rail fairleads, replaced caulking around toe rail after painting topsides New fender covers Engine room overhaul – steam clean, more lighting added, refurbish and service all pumps and motors Main engine - 1000 hour engine service Load test and replacement of batteries All hydraulics drained and checked, Navtec serviced Removal of black water Service work on refrigeration, new condenser installed Repaired main exhaust leak Shaft – renewed cutless bearings, general clean, check and reassemble Replaced hot water cylinders in water heaters General leak repairs and replaced membranes in water maker Cut inspection for full interior clean, fit new Racor filter system on diesel tanks Starboard diesel tank removed, new tank installed Genset serviced Minor interior carpentry work on helm panels New Iridium phone cable Corrosion survey completed Repair to squabs as required Fitted temporary floor boards for interior Fridge top repaired, new teak face for fridge door Mirror doors in heads Fitted new hard drive in nav station Repaired areas with rot in forward cabin, starboard bow head New upholstery in saloon Varnished saloon, navigation station and galley sole
- ** Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters ** ZULU is a custom yacht designed through the collaboration of Doug Peterson Naval Architects and Nauta Yachts, and built at the Franchini shipyard. She is a 23.25m Bluewater Fast Cruising Sloop with classic lines and traditional deckhouse for oceangoing safety and comfort. Her interior is dominated by a Salon which is divided into two areas. One is raised and includes the panoramic dinette, while the lower one includes the Galley and Navigation areas. The continuity between the cockpit and the salon creates a large light space. The owner and guest accommodations are aft and forward, and spacious as well, and all furnishings are in solid teak, fabrics in classic linen and hemp blend upholstery. Well maintained and continuously upgraded.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice. .
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Jim Elliott, at (949) 642-5735 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org