- 164 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3412 TAPC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED $3 Million Dollars!
**Not for sale to US residents while in US waters**
- Total Power: 520
- Fuel: 13,210 g Fresh Water: 3,699 g
- BLUE GOLD is the largest sailing yacht built by Benetti. With it’s 30’ beam it rivals the accommodations space found on many large motor yachts. BLUE GOLD sleeps up to 12 persons in five staterooms (one being perfect for children or owner’s staff) and two pullman equipped cabins for guests. All cabins include ensuite facilities including bathtubs and generous closets and drawers. The guest cabins feature beautiful varnished woods and other classic Italian décor touches. It is worth noting that BLUE GOLD was always a private yacht until 2006 when she chartered for the first time. The Master Suite, located on the main deck, has a king sized bed, an office, two walk in closets, twin baths with tub and shower, large windows with wonderful vistas and décor and finish work that is typical of earlier era Benetti yachts. All cabins are equipped with intercom and CD Stereo. Three of the staterooms include multifunctional sail data terminals, showing GPS info, wind speed, depth and speed over the bottom. Forward on the Main Deck, is an elegant dining room. Open air dining is also available on deck. In the large salon on the main deck one finds more classic Benetti finish work. Also on the main deck, adjacent to the salon, is a convenient “day” toilet, a service pantry, and, forward is the master cabin. On the lower deck, aft of the engine room are three ensuite guest staterooms, including the full beam VIP stateroom. Forward of the engine room one finds the fifth stateroom, suitable for young guests or owner’s staff. Further forward is the commercial style galley, the laundry room, and a lounge/dining area for the crew. The engine room separating most guest accommodations from crew areas, houses the two 520 HP Caterpillar Diesels, and much of the ships equipment and systems. Moving back up to the main deck and then up to the bridge deck one finds the large pilot house, the ship’s office suite and the Captain’s cabin. Exiting aft to the open air portion of the bridge deck , one finds the outside helm station, steps up to the private “fly bridge” sun deck and, further aft, a private dining area that can be shaded or open to the stars. Further aft yet is a sun lounge area. The sun deck, above the pilot house, offers guests 360 degrees of wonderful views.
- The spacious Main Salon combines elegance, style and comfortable seating for 16.
- The adjoining dining room with beautiful, polished teak paneling comfortably seats 10 guests.
- VHFs: 1. Icom M604 with remote at helm station Year 2009 2. JRC jhs Radio telephone Year 1999 3. 6x Icom m33 Handhelds VAR SSB: Furuno FS 1570 (2006) Radar: Furuno FCR 1400 MK 2 Color Radar Year 1999 with a 72 mile range Depth Sounders: x2 Furuno ES 561 ES 611 Year 1999 GPS: x2 Furuno GP 30 GP 80 Year 2008 Interfaced to VHF’s, side band, chart plotter, weather fax, Auto Pilot, Radar. • Epirb: Mcmurdo Freq 406 Smartfind G5 Year 2010 • Compass: Anschütz Gyro STD 22 2005 Compass: Anschütz Gyro STD 22 2005 Compass: Cassens and Plath Magnetic Beta 2 Year 1999 Ships Computers: x2 Dell running windows XP Printer: HP Color Ink Jet Fax Machine: x2 Brother
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- • Main Engines: Cat 3412 • Steering: Hydraulic • Fire System: Fixed Halon. 30 Portable extinguishers • Fire Alarms: Thorn Systems with heads through out the vessel • Heating: Forced hot water
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- • Life Rafts: 2x CSM 10 man rafts • Tender Launching Systems: Block and tackle off main boom for large tender and working Halyards for small tender. • Anchor Windlass: MFG Benetti Electric/Hydraulic • Anchors: x2 Pool -N 380Kg with 220m of chain per anchor X1 Pool -N Stern Anchor 1135kg with 100m of chain • Search Lights: x1 Remote mounted to first spreader (1) manual mounted on pilot house • Washdown: Fresh water and Salt water • Bridge Tower: Full Bridge with aft sundeck and sailing and steering station • Swim Boarding Platform located amidships both port and starboard
- Electrical System
- System Voltage: 240/50Hz Main Generators: 3 x Cat 125kw - Require Overhaul on replacement- Shore Power: 380 3phase *Boat is set up to European specifications using Italian plug sockets
- Safety Equipment
- 4x Life rings with lights/ 30 Life Jackets/ Assorted Flares/ Line throwers Additional Equipment: Small removable deck davit located on aft deck. Teak lounge and deck chairs/seating for about 20. Passeral doubles as buffet table. Additional Information: Hot showers at boarding platform. Ample deck space for sunbathing including a private sun deck aft of the second deck pilot house that converts to an outdoor dining area with seating for 10/12. There is a sun and rain cover that goes over the entire dining area. The boat has an on deck sound system with speakers on both masts offering ambient dinner music or party. The second dining area on deck is located aft on the main deck in the cockpit area, this intimate u shaped area is the perfect spot for smaller gatherings with seating for 8. Music in this zone can played separately from other zones. Over all there is plenty of space for the crew to work without disturbing guests. Big aft Hatch gives access to Lazarette and dive compressor.
- BLUE GOLD is a world class sailing yacht that offers tremendous opportunities to a new owner. The boat significant requires a substantial refit, including exterior paint, some teak decking, replacement of the a/c and heating systems, replacement of refrigeration equipment and new water-makers. **Please request details** The sailing rig should be pulled, inspected and repaired as needed and the spars should be painted. The generators should be replaced. The engines are current on maintenance schedules and perform well after rebuilds at 5,000 hours. The next major rebuild requirement will be at 10,000 hours. Other ship's systems should be inspected and upgraded or repaired if needed. It is believed that the hull is generally in good condition except for localized damaged sustained in a cyclone. The interior accommodations are generally in good condition and require primarily updating and detailing. BLUE GOLD, after refit, will once again be among the world's finest sailing yachts both in terms of performance and luxury. The owner is realistic about the selling price and it is believed that, even after a substantial refit and the cost of purchase, BLUE GOLD will represent a real bargain even in today's market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent, Ron Rickard at Cell: 954.629.3714 or Email: Ron@ardell.com