- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This performance cruiser was designed by Robb Ladd, the well-respected naval architect, and built in the same Taiwan shipyard where the Little Harbor sailboats were built. The interior teak joinerwork is very nicely done. Refits include installation of new CAT diesel, transmission and Aqua Drive system in 2007.
- Ballast: 31,500 Displacement: 100,000
- Total Power: 210
- Accommodations and Layout
- With her 18'6" beam, Ariadne offers an exceptional amount of interior space. The center cockpit arrangement offers privacy for the aft owner's full width stateroom, separated from the guest cabins by the salon. The very functional air-conditioned enclosed pilothouse offers all-weather protection when cruising in inclement weather and features inside helm with full electronics, large chart table and settee opposite. There is also an outside sailing cockpit/helm station. Stairs lead down to the open salon which has a comfortable u-shaped settee to port, fixed dining table to starboard and adjoining galley open to the salon. Starboard passageway leads aft to owner's stateroom with centerline queen bed, en-suite head/stall shower, settees port and starboard and vanity. Forward of salon are identical port and starboard quest staterooms each with lower double and upper single berths, private head and spacious shared center-line stall shower. Crew cabin forward with double & single berth and ensuite head/shower.
- A long, white corian countertop and sink (Kohler faucet) run the length of the galley, with stove in the center. Microwave oven (2008) Force 10 propane, gimbaled, 3- burner cooktop and stove (2008) Custom butcher block covers for stove Grunert 220V AC and engine driven refrigeration with 5 compartments for fridge/ freezer (2002) Broan trash compactor (2002) U-Line icemaker (salon) Splendide 2000 washer/dryer (2006)
- Electronics and Entertainment
- The enclosed pilothouse and cockpit helm provide duplicated electronic navigation gear featuring Nobeltec navigation system, as well as "black-box" radar with integrated displays. There is also an array of communications options. Antennas are conveniently located on the large arch located aft of the cockpit. Furuno Navnet system with black-box integrated radar, GPS plotting- NavNet controls at both stations (2007) Furuno 12" monitor (PH), Nauticomp monitor (cockpit) Simrad AP25 autopilot (PH) (2) Furuno DGPS/WAAS receivers (PH) B&G Hydra autopilot, (PH, cockpit) B&G Hydra 200 speed, depth, wind monitors (2PH, 2 cockpit) B&G electronic compass (PH) Icom M802 HF transceiver (PH) Icom M604 DSC VHF (PH) Icom M402 DSC VHF (cockpit) Furuno DFAX-207 weather fax Telephone/intercom stations throughout Satfind EPIRB Entertainment: Sony AF/FM/CD/MP3/XM player (PH) Salon-Sony TV, Sony DVD/VHS, Denon entertainment center MSR- Orian TV w/VHS, RCA entertainment center
- Engine/ Mechanical Equipment
- The engine room is accessed via the inboard wall of the galley hallway via two doors. CAT 3208 N-210 hp (1050 hrs) on rebuilt engine and new transmission Aquadrive shaft isolator (2007) Armco s/s prop shaft (2") PSS dripless shaft seal 26" Gori 3-bladed folding prop Hynautic engine controls Racor dual FG500 fuel/water separators w/vacuum gauge VDO engine gauges Engine alarm (temp and oil) Edson mechanical steering system Wagner hydraulic steering system (The two steering systems are independent and redundant.) Wolfpack hydraulic waterjet bow thruster Watermaker, 900 gpd (2007) Balmar 2 stage fresh water pressure system Balmar sea water pump Tank tender gauge (2) Holding tanks with Y-valves, deck pump-out and macerator Royal Flush head aft, Sealand VacuFlush heads forward Rule 3500 bilge pump w/bilge alarm Engine driven bilge pump Manual bilge pump CAT 3208 rebuilt in 2007, including installation of CAT factory supplied remanufactured long block, new fuel injection system, cylinder heads rebuilt. New Twin Disc transmission installed; prop shaft removed and trued.
- Electrical System
- Fisher Panda 14kW genset in s/s sound shield (850 hrs) Batteries-Genset 8D AGM, engine (2) 8D AGM (2006) House battery bank (6) 8D AGM batteries (2006) Battery monitor (PH) (2) Alternators; 160amp and 135amp Victron 24V DC battery charger Outback inverter (2500 watt, pure sine wave- doubles as charger for house batteries) 12/24V DC distribution panel (PH) 110/220 VAC distribution panel (PH) Hella interior halogen lighting Navigation lighting Courtesy lighting (cockpit) Deck lighting Searchlight, remote controlled DC fans throughout interior
- Hull and Deck
- The cockpit has a helm chair, full dodger and bimini top with clear overhead inserts. Strong hull construction is Nytex fiber, vinylester resin and Airex foam coring. Deck and cabin soles are vacuum bagged fiberglass laminate with balsa core. Transom features built in steps to water level and unique TNT tender lift allowing tender to be carried safely at deck level during passagemaking. Bruce & CQR 110# anchors w/300' 1/2" BBB hi-tensile chain Two anchor rollers Maxwell 4000 windlass (2002) TNT tender lift with a built-in stairway on transom 13'6" Novuriana RIB w/40hp Yamaha engine (2003) 6-Person Switlik liferaft (2007) (13) Lewmar deck hatches (new lexan 2008) (7) deck skylight prisms (2007) (15) Opening s/s port lights Sun awning Cockpit cushions and helm chair (2) Dorade vents w/guards/grabs S/S stanchions w/lifelines around deck Rubrail w/ stainless steel striker Emergency rudder As of March, 2012, the teak decks are in the process of being removed. Any fastener penetrations into the fiberglass sub-deck will be filled and sealed. The fiberglass deck will be renewed with nonskid and LP painted.
- Sails and Rigging
- The (3) spreader mast was awlgripped in 2006. Sails were new 11/06. Rondal hydraulic furling headsail and staysail (North BDL 155% headsail North BDL staysail) Rondall rollaway hydraulic furling mast (North BDL mainsail w/vertical battens and kevlar thread) Rondal hydraulic boom outhaul Navtec hydraulic boom vang Navtec rod rigging Navtec hydraulic backstay Halyards and sheets (2007) Barient hydraulic winches Barient manual winches (5) Locking winch handles
- Designed by Robb Ladd, the well-respected naval architect and built in the same Taiwan shipyard where the Little Harbor sailboats were built. The interior teak joinerwork is very nicely done. She has enjoyed several major refits including installation of new CAT diesel, transmission and Aqua Drive system in 2007.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Central Agent Dennis Moran at 714-299-1286 or E-mail: email@example.com .