VICTORIA ESTEFANIA is a husky Don Brooke design built in the USA by ISM. She has a full keel steel hull, and aluminum superstructure, and was built to Lloyd’s 100A1+ class with three watertight compartments.
Layout has inside and outside helm stations, four staterooms, and three heads/showers.
Power is an economical single 325 HP Cummins diesel with 30HP hydraulic bow thruster. The full keel protects the prop and rudder. Electrical system has 3 generators, large battery banks, several inverters, and a world power converter. The ketch rig has Navtec rod rigging and all hydraulic furling and winches.
Extensive $400,000 refit fall 2011 included all new paint, new batteries and cabling, rebuilding of engine, transmission, and 2 generators, one new generator, and much other mechanical work.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VICTORIA ESTEFANIA is a husky Don Brooke design built in the USA by ISM. She has a full keel steel hull, and aluminum superstructure, and was built to Lloyd’s 100A1+ class with three watertight compartments. Layout has inside and outside helm stations, four staterooms, and three heads/showers. Power is an economical single 325 HP Cummins diesel with 30HP hydraulic bow thruster. The full keel protects the prop and rudder. Electrical system has 3 generators, large battery banks, several inverters, and a world power converter. The ketch rig has Navtec rod rigging and all hydraulic furling and winches. Extensive $400,000 refit fall 2011 included all new paint, new batteries and cabling, rebuilding of engine, transmission, and 2 generators, one new generator, and much other mechanical work.
- On deck is an outside helm station with bench seat and surrey sunshade top. Behind the helm is a large U-shaped cockpit with center dining table and seating for up to 12. The pilothouse has an inside helm station and upper salon area. A curved stairway forward leads down to the salon, formal dining area, and galley. Another stairway leads aft to the master stateroom and a guest stateroom. Forward of the salon are two additional staterooms.
- 2 – Upholstered chairs Settee and table Refrigerator with ice maker Bar with two 10 gallon stainless steel tanks with dispensing taps Bar sink 3 – Overhead hatches 6 – Large side windows Aft window
- Curved stairway down from pilothouse L shaped settee to port Dining table and curved settee to starboard 4 – Large fixed ports 4 – Opening ports LG flat screen TV (2011) Sound system (2011) with three zone Bose or Boston Acoustic speaker systems, each with amplifier, multi CD player, Blue Ray DVD player, tuner, and jacks for IPod sound
- 3 – Stainless steel freezer compartments 1 – Large stainless steel refrigerator 4 – Burner propane stove and oven Exhaust fan and opening port over stove. GE Profile convection oven Kitchenaid microwave oven
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Centerline queen berth with 3 drawers underneath 2 – 4 drawer bureaus 2 – Cedar lined double hanging lockers Overhead hatch Opening ports on port and starboard Flat screen Insignia TV AM/FM receiver and DVD player Surround sound 250 watt system with sub woofer Brooks and Gatehouse Hydra system repeater
- MASTER HEAD
- Marble counter top vanity Stall shower Vac-U-Flush marine toilet Opening port Exhaust fan
- AFT GUEST STATEROOM
- Double berth 3 Drawers under berth Overhead hatch 2 Opening ports Flat screen TV
- GUEST HEAD
- Vanity with sink Stall shower Vac-U-Flush marine toilet Exhaust fan
- FORWARD PORT STATEROOM
- Upper double berth Lower single berth Hanging locker 5 Drawer bureau 2 Drawers under berths Overhead hatch 2 – Opening ports Samsung flat TV Watertight safety door
- FORWARD HEAD (shared with starboard stateroom)
- Vanity cabinet Vac-U-Flush marine toilet Stall shower
- FORWARD STARBOARD STATEROOM
- Upper single berth Lower single berth Hanging locker 5 Drawer bureau 2 Drawers under berths Overhead hatch 2 – Opening ports Coby flat screen TV Watertight safety door
- PILOTHOUSE ELECTRONICS
- Danforth magnetic compass KVH digital gyro compass Icom VHF radio Sailor VHF radio Sailor 400 watt SSB High Frequency Transceiver Furuno 72 mile radar Furuno 36 mile radar Garmin 2006C color FPS/Chart Plotter Northstar 952X Color GPS/Chart Plotter Robertson AP9 MK3 Auto Pilot Flat screen 20” monitor for Marsea Nav program, computer and GPS for worldwide chart plotting. Interphase forward looking sonar and depth sounder Brooks and Gatehouse sailing instruments Furuno digital NavTex Receiver ACR remote controlled spot light SEA Loud Hailer ACR 406 MHz Satellite EPIRB Beacon KVH FB150 Satcom with internet reception KVH G6 satellite television antenna Mathers Micro Commander engine controls Bow thruster control
- COCKPIT ELECTRONICS
- Danforth magnetic compass KVH digital gyro compass Sailor VHF radio Furuno 36 mile radar (repeater) Robertson AP9 MK3 Auto Pilot Brooks and Gatehouse sailing instruments Mathers Micro Commander engine controls Bow thruster control
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Plath Hydraulic Windlass with dual drums and chain gypsies (stripped and rebuilt 2011, new hydraulic lines and stainless steel piping). 2 – 140 lb CQR anchors with 360’ – 5/8” chain 1 - 60 lb Bruce anchor on stern 2 – Fortress Storm Anchors in lazarette Tenders, Life Rafts, and Safety Equipment: 2002 Novurania 14’ RIB (refitted 2011 with new air chambers, battery, bilge pump, and steering cables). Has Raymarine depth/speed and Icom VHF (needs repair). 2011 Yamaha 4 stroke 40 HP OB Opacmare hydraulic crane on aft platform for RIB 12’ sailing/rowing dinghy with 5 HP 4 stroke Yamaha OB Switlik 6 person liferaft with 406 MHz EPIRB and hand water maker – serviced fall 2011 Eurovinyl 6 person liferaft – serviced fall 2011 Storm shutters for windows and ports Aft Lazarette: Hydraulic opening hatch Bauer 3.5 cubic foot dive compressor 4 – Alloy dive tanks Boarding ladders: Med style port side ladder with fold-out swim platform Long folding SS and teak swimming and diving ladder Stairway from aft upper platform to water level swim platform and swim ladder Passerelle 2 -1000 watt floodlights at stern swim platform Decks Teak decks (new 2003 and serviced 2011) 6 – Lewmar deck hatches with screens and shades
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Trolling rod with Penn Senator reel Set of outriggers and custom mounts 2 – Custom made stainless steel fishing chairs on aft platform 8 – Custom rod holders Varnished teak fishing lure locker Insulated bait locker in cockpit
- SAILING EQUIPMENT
- Reckmann Ketch Rig Double spreader main mast with Navtec rod rigging Navtec rod headstay, inner forestay, and staysail stay with Navtec hydraulic tensioners Navtec hydraulic backstays, main boom vang, and mizzen boom vang. Hydraulic in-mast mainsail furling Hydraulic in-mast mizzen furling Hydraulic furling genoa Hydraulic furling yankee jib Manual furling club footed staysail Hydraulic Sail Package Barient Hydraulic winch pack for 5 hydraulic winches, 4 Reckmann furling systems, and 1 Selden furling system. Sail inventory (with Captain’s comments): Doyle mainsail (2005 used but good order no patches or repairs) Sobstad yankee Jib (1986 - amazing sail tri radial cut- sets and pulls well) Doyle genoa (used good order needs some UV strip repairs) Arun mizzen (new 2011 – as new) Doyle staysail (2005 extra heavy good storm sail good order) Asymetrical spinnaker with sock and fiberglass chute (old blue and white not sure maker serviced 2008 not used since) Barrow mizzen asymmetrical gennaker staysail (2003 blue and white good order handy for reaching in light winds) Winch inventory: 2 x Barient 36 ST 2 speed hydraulic main halyard winches 2 x Barient 32 ST 2 speed hydraulic main sheet winches 2 x Barient 738 ST 4 speed hydraulic genoa sheet winches 2 x Barient 32 ST 2 speed manual winches 1 x Barient 24 ST manual mizzen halyard winch
- ENGINE ROOM AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Mathers Micro Commander engine controls (dual stations) Cummins 6BTH Diamond Series 315 HP diesel engine (rebuilt 2011) Twin Disc 3:1 reduction gear Aquadrive anti-vibration shaft coupling Brutons 3 bladed auto feathering prop (2003) Bow thruster – 30 HP driven by hydraulic PTO on main engine Electric power steering system with back-up pump Joystick steering system. Emergency tiller system 2 – Pro water makers 900 gal/day 2008 (one on line, one standby) Main bilge pump 24 volt with manifold system for bilge compartments Back up bilge pump Emergency main engine driven bilge pump for bilge compartments High water bilge alarm system for bilge compartments 2 Engine room blowers Automatic fire suppression system Groco Paragon 24 volt fresh water pressure system (with Shurflo back-up pump). Fresh water pressure system has 16 gallon accumulator tank (2011). Fresh water tank system has 150 gallon reserve tank under salon sole. Cruisair air conditioning 2 – 24,000 BTU and 1 – 16,000 BTU system. Mansfield Vac-U-Flush marine toilet system (3 toilets) 50 gallon lube oil tank in engine room Hydraulic oil cooling tank Watertight safety door
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- AC system is 240/120 volt – 60 Hz US system Phasor 24 kW generator (2010) Kilopak Isuzu 20 kW generator (rebuilt 2011) Shore power inlets for 50 amp x 240 volt at port, starboard, and aft locations ASEA 12 kW shore power converter – delivers 240 volt – 60 Hz from various shore power supplies DC system is 24 volt (and 12 volt for some equipment) Hatz 250 amp 24 volt two cylinder diesel generator for battery charging 180 amp engine alternator 2 – Victron battery chargers 2 – Sentry battery chargers (50 Hz or 60 Hz) 16 Rolls batteries (2011) New battery boxes and cables (2011) Inverters: 2- Prosine 2500 watt inverters for engine room blowers* 1- Studer 4000 watt inverter for 240 volt circuits* 1- Outback 3000 watt inverter for 120 volt circuits* 2- Outback 3000 watt inverter for refrigeration systems* *used when no generator is operating 1-Pure Sineware inverter for computers and stereo 1-Pure Sineware inverter for computers and stereo (backup) 1-Prosine 2500 watt inverter (spare)
- VICTORIA ESTEFANIA is a fine example of the truly husky designs by Don Brooke built to Lloyds specifications for world cruising. Her Captain has sailed her on 7 trips across the Atlantic, 2 trips around the Med, and several other long offshore trips since 2004. He states “strongly built comfortable long rang cruising ketch ideal for extended passages, pacific cruising, etc”. Here is a well equipped boat offered at a most competitive price. Come see her today. And, get ready to sail off to the destinations of your dreams.
- IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE STORY AND ALL THE FACTS PLEASE CONTACT CENTRAL AGENT BOB ZARCHEN, CPYB OFFICE DIRECT LINE: 945-617-3496 (MOBILE: 305-793-5881) EMAIL: BOBZ@MINDSPRING.COM