- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1990 36' Grand Banks Classic
- Forward cabin has V-berths port and starboard with lots of storage drawers and lockers beneath the berths, an overhead hatch and two opening side windows, all with screens. A guest head is to starboard with a manual marine toilet, vanity with acrylic countertops with molded sink, shower plus storage for toiletries. A large closet is located aft of berth to port. Louvered privacy doors lead aft up companionway to the salon. The salon has doors to port and starboard opening to side decks. In the salon, the galley area is to port, and helm to starboard. In the galley is a high storage cabinet with glass storage under. There is a storage cabinet bar with glass/bottle holder storage and icemaker behind the helm aft of starboard door. Main salon has fixed drop-leaf table to starboard with wrap-around seating. Aft of port door is a 30 inch seat with 6 cu. ft. stainless-lined, well-insulated, top-opening icebox under. The salon is spacious with opening windows each having screens and curtains. Aft of the salon, through solid wooden doors and down three steps is the master cabin with a double bed to starboard and an oversized single bed to port, with both beds having 3 large storage drawers under. A large Grand Banks teak chest of drawers is located on the centerline with good countertop space with bookrack and a large closet is forward to port. The master head is forward to starboard with an electric marine toilet (new 2011), vanity with acrylic countertops with molded sink, plus storage for toiletries, and a separate shower stall with Lewmar hatch over stall. There are five opening windows with screens and an exit from the owner’s stateroom is aft just to port with a removable ladder that stores in the drawers beneath the exit.
- Deck / Hull Equipment
- The hull is white with beige fiberglass decks. The rails on the flybridge, companionway ladder and bow pulpit and stanchions are stainless steel. There is good walk around room along side decks with teak handrails all around side and aft decks. There is a large aft cockpit area with hatch storage under for bumpers, mooring lines, etc. There is an enlarged 13 slat extended swim platform with flip-up swim ladder. Anchor storage is on fiberglass sprit on dual stainless rollers with easy access to windlass and foot controls. Chain & rode stows through deck pipe and there are stainless steel hawse pipes with sizeable deck cleats forward, amidships, and at aft corners. The flybridge has a helm station with all necessary gauges, controls, VHF and Ratheon 631 Chart Plotter. There are two forward and aft facing four place seat cushions with storage under each plus a deck box /cooler w/cushion to starboard.
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment (2009) SS-lined icebox under port seat 3- burner Princess electric stove U-Line Ice Maker Microwave Oven (New 2012) Built-in garbage receptacle Hot and cold pressure water with accumulator Large stainless steel sink Excellent countertop and storage space Locker storage under sinks Wine rack under starboard settee and lower portion of salon table
- Electrical System
- Onan 8.0 kw genset (970 hrs) one 4D starting battery (NEW 8/11) (2) 8 D. main batteries (NEW 4/12) 50 foot, 50-amp shore power cable Full D.C. panel Dual 30 amp to 50 amp adapter 2 Electric bilge pumps, 1 manual (NEW 4/12) Forward and aft shore power receptacles Electrically actuated toilet aft (2011) Outlets can be on inverter, generator, shore power Microwave oven can be on inverter, generator, shore power 3 Marinaire Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners (Svcd. 4/12) -NEW blower on forward unit Blower, Galley & Engine Room Macerator pump (NEW 4/12) Electric and engine heated hot water tank 60 amp Xantrex Battery charger (new 08/11)-New wiring as needed Inverter, Xantrex PROwatt 2000 (new 08/11)-New wiring as needed Outlets on Inverter
- Additional Equipment
- 35 lb CQR anchor w/150’ X 3/8in. chain rode 27 lb Danforth anchor w/250ft. 9/16 in. rode (6ft. of 3/8in. chain lead) Lofrans Tigres Windlass, fiberglass anchor platform w/ dual SS rollers (2) Bow, (2) stern and (2) spring lines 3 fenders & 1 fender board Boat hook Windlass serviced 4/12
- 8-foot Avon Rover rigid dinghy w/SS lifting bridle (1992) 8 H.P. Yamaha outboard w/ tank (1992), rebuilt Jan. 2012 Stainless steel/teak dinghy chocks on top of aft cabin Mast & boom have winches w/multiple-part tackles for ease of launching - New lines 4/12
- Raymarine 631 Plus 10.5 inch Chart Plotter/GPS on flybridge with dedicated GPS antenna Garmin GPS MAP 541S (5/12) (lower helm with dedicated GPS antenna) (2) Icom IC-M120 VHF (1 at each steering station) with dedicated antenna Autohelm 7000 autopilot plus rudder angle indicator w/remote on flybridge Furuno Mod. 1930 48-mile radar (in cabin), open array mast-mounted antenna Datamarine depth sounders at each steering station 5in. Danforth compasses at each steering station Full COLREGS navigation lights, spreader lights (LED) Windshield wiper w/washers (serviced 4/12) Cabin overhead lights converted to LED AIS-B Emtrak B-100 (5/12) Flatscreen TV in Main Salon (5/12)
- Halon system in engine room (serviced 5/12) Fresh water cooling w/raw water strainers (serviced 4/12) Glendinning engine synchronizer Dual 900 Series Racor fuel filters for each engine with manifold selector valve providing the ability to change filters with engines running Boat Leveler trim tabs (not operational) Low oil pressure alarms High temperature water alarms Fresh water wash down pump Hand held shower with hot and cold, aft deck Full acoustical insulation in engine room Holding tank, electrical discharge (macerator pump NEW 4/12) and deck pump out capability Good access to engines and genset through main cabin sole hatches Fuel Polishing System - KT1 - FPM90 (NEW 4/12) Exhaust risers rebuilt Jan.2012 Heat exchangers cleaned and serviced 8/11 (new hoses and clamps) Maintenance service performed April 2012 on sea cocks, refrigeration system, A/C system, horn, icemaker and 3 new fire extinguishers New impellers on mains and generator (8/11) New air filters on both engines (4/12) Sight glass gauge on fuel tanks
- Matching Weems & Plath clock and barometer set in main salon Custom curtains, settee cushions, bunk and pillow covers (2009) Stereo system w / 6 speakers (Yamaha YCR-505) Brass Gimble Miner lamp in main salon Teak magazine rack Large chart storage drawer in aft cabin
- Exterior canvas items (Navy Blue Sunbrella) custom-made. Bimini Bridge curtains w/clear windows Dodger Hatch covers Aft cockpit door cover Transom Cover Name board covers Dingy cover Cabin door zippered bug screens Forward Windows (3) & Door Window Covers Handrail and cap rail covers (full length, snapdown over handrail to deck on both sides)
- Additional Information
- USCG Documented Magna gas grill, rail mounted (5/12) SS Haws pipes and cleats SS Stanchions Life Sling M.O.B. system Phone and TV jacks in aft cabin and main salon AIS B System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.