A very nice example of this popular design. One owner boat that has been well maintained, which shows throughout. A must see family cruiser.
Also Available - Deep water slip, New London, CT.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 632.00 sq ft I : 44.83 ft J : 13.17 ft P : 44.92 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 632.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 5064 lb Displacement: 13900
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 356 features a tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC. Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The benefit is better performance with less effort. The deck layout of the Hunter 356 reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional Bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single-lever control and a fold-down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.