- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 51 Riviera stands head and shoulders above the rest. She has spent her whole life inside a covered custom boat house in a fresh water spring. The 51 has never been fished in. Her list of upgrades and options is extensive. She has been maintained to the highest standard. The hours are low, the condition is excellent and the owner is ready to sell. If you are looking for a true turn key Riviera, this is the boat for you.
- Furuno NN3 Package: 2x NN3D displays +1 DDF1 sounder module B258 1 kw transducer GP320 GPS 48NM radar ICOM M604 VHF upgraded with 2 command mics in bridge + 2x mics down stairs Cable TV & Telephone shore inlet Receptables, AC duplex each room with ground fault circuit interrupter protection Shoreline electrical inlet (AC) Glendinning (220V/50 amp) (Split 2 x 110v) Voltage- Vessel built to 110v/ 60 Hz AC Cat engine monitoring system Simrad depth sounder Danforth compass Quick shift twin disk throttle controlls
- Twin Diesel - Cat C18 (747 kw/1,015hp) inc electronic controls & Quickshift gearboxes ( fresh water cooling) Oil change system for engines, main generator and gear boxes Duplex stainless shafts with dripless PSS seals Fuel system with transfer pump Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic/manual controls Fuel shut-off valves with emergency remote to cockpit Fresh water tap and hose in engine room Ugraded generator from 21.5 kw to 27.5kw Spare generator in cockpit floor 700-1 Horizon Seafari watermaker
- ES extending/retracting aluminum deck crane w/1000lbs capacity Sea Vision HID metal halide underwater lights Acoustic & termal insulation Aitconditioning: 24,000 BTU, 16,000 BTU and 10,000 BTU condenser unit Engine mounts - anti vibration Engine room access with ladder Engine room flowcoated white Engine room lighting AC and DC External & internal seawater strainers for main water intakes - engines, generator & air conditioning Fiberglass aqualift exhaust system for engines / underwater outlet and bypass Fiberglass suppression system for engine room with automatic/ manual controls
- Access hatch to storage under galley floor with auto lighting Electric induction cooktop, dual element with removable stainless steel saucepan guard Exhaust Fan High quality Amtico Flooring Light under galley servery top Pantry ( full height) Refrigerator Single lever mixer tap to galley sink Solid surface benchtop including moulded GRP sink with faucet Storage cabinets & drawers below and above and above bench Water purifier fitted inline to cold water tap
- Cockpit floor reinforced with alloy plate for future game chair or table Double action manual bilge pump for engine room Engine room access (lockable) Fair leads (x2) rear corners Grab rails to assist access to side decks GRP locker doors to storage, inc stainless steel catches Hand held shower hot & cold (Fresh water) Lighting- flood lights, overhead and courtesy (DC) Rod holders to flybridge rail (x6)- Stainless steel Self draining cockpit to the stem Shore water connection with pressure regulator Storage bin in cockpit floor (with pump-out)
- AM/FM stereo CD player with Ipod interface + 4 speakers Fly bridge AC system Autopilot with gyrocompas All systems accessible within arms reach of the operator Electronic engine control unit,twin lever gear & throttle Refrigerator (12V) portaft Steering wheel- stainless steel (Edson) VHF radio(icom) including aerial KVH Satellite TV Wrap around front windshield Comfortable bench seating for guests 2x plush helm chairs Dash cover (white) Lockable hatch to flybridge Rail port side on wet bar
- Bose Lifestyle system: amp and subwoofer + 5 consealed speakers Upgraded Sony TV Spacious & comfortable area Electric convertible sofa White colored leather L-shaped settee, wrap-around Coffee table, high gloss cherry Ice maker Large cabinet for glass storage Handrail, stainless steel,recessed into headliner Head lining, vinyl with padding Carpet Cover Central vacuum system with accessories Sink & cabinet storage Window treatments with teak stripping Indirect lighting
- Master Stateroom-Starboard
- Access to private ensuite Air conditioning: 12,000 BTU w/ reverse cycle, heat (split into ensuite) Bedside drawer unit Carpet with underlay Hanging Locker, cedar lined with auto lighting (LED) Reading and overhead lighting Storage lockers outboard with positive locking hardware Timber benchtop outboard, with concealed storage compartment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Jason Wood at 786.314.9441 or email Jason.Wood@Ferrettigroup.com .